screen. ❥ levi x reader

By heichouneko

• • • Loading Connection • • • "Chat request from Levi Ackerman." "Accept chat or decline chat?" Accept [X] ... More

chapter 1 - "connected"
chapter 2 - "video chat"
chapter 4 - "choices"
chapter 5 - "reply"
chapter 6 - "truth"

chapter 3 - "secrets"

547 22 53
By heichouneko

I woke up and happily realizing that it was Friday. I hurriedly got out of bed and got ready for school.

I then heard a knock at the door, I opened it and to see Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Armin smiled.

"Morning." I replied back, I went out and locked the door. Looking at Mikasa and her bored expression I waved a hello, to which she responded with a simple, "Hi."

Nothing has changed with these three, knowing them since middle school with Armin still being a bright kid, Eren and his temper yet his friendly personality, and Mikasa she may not seem nice at first but get to know her and she's actually a nice person who just cares for Eren too much than herself.

"Ready?" Eren said as he was zipping his backpack.

"Yep." I began walking along with Armin while Mikasa at Eren's side.

We all started our normal day with the three of us walking. Eren then asked, "Hey, are you guys busy tomorrow?"

"Hmm, let me see tomorrow is the day where I eat a tub of ice cream while watching cat videos. So, yep I'm pretty busy." I looked back at Eren.

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Darn and here I thought we all could hang out."

Armin chuckled at the two of us while Mikasa smiled for a little bit.

"Alright alright, so I was thinking we should all go to the carnival tomorrow night."

"Make sure Mikasa doesn't have you grabbing tightly on her arm when your screaming on the Ferris wheel." I tried holding back laughter reminding him of that embarrassing memory he had.

"That was 3 years ago!" Eren now clearly red in the face.

We all then laughed and stopped it quickly as we now we're in school, "See you later guys." Armin walked to his locker, and we all started going on our separate ways.

I got my stuff from my locker and went to my class, the bell then rang. Marco went in and sat to the seat beside me, "Any news with that horse-faced friend of yours?" I see his cheek slightly turn red.

"Hehe, it's obvious..." I quietly said.

"It's not like that, seriously (Y/N)!" He said flustered.

"Okay, whatever you say." I smiled.

Class began with lectures from our teacher then finally proceeding to talk about our lesson.

| Hours later |
Thank god, the weekend is here and class is over! I took my phone out and saw texts from Levi.

•  •  •

Levi: "There's something I have to tell you."

Levi: "Call me, when you have the time."

•  •  •

( you can call me anytime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .... yep sorry about that I know I'm a pathetic author. baCk to the STORy !!!!!! ~нeιcнoυ✨)

I wonder what's that all about?

"Hey! (Y/N)!" I hear Eren and see him run towards me, along with Mikasa.

"I just found out that the carnival opens tonight at 8! We should go today!" He yells when I'm right there in front of his face.

"Okay! Relax, quiet down." I noticed other people looking at us.

I checked the time and saw that the carnival was going to open in 15 minutes. "We should probably start heading there it's about to open." I looked at them, and put my phone in my pocket.

Eren suddenly walks next to me, while Armin and Mikasa are behind us. I could see Mikasa looking at me with anger then looks down at the floor, she seemed to cool down but then to an expression I thought I would've never seen.

She looked sad.

I decided to pop up the simple question with, "You okay?" I went to walk besides her, leaving Eren in the front looking confused to what's happening.

Mikasa only nodded and held on to her usual expression once again, assuring me that she was fine.

I only smiled, but I knew there was something bothering her. I just decided to not question any further and just walk.

| Couple of minutes later |

We reached the carnival, I saw so many rides but what caught my attention the most was the Ferris wheel. It had sparking lights and was just a simple bright red color.

"Let's get on the Ferris wheel!" I ripped three tickets for the each of us.

"If you say so..." Eren looked kind of nervous.

I almost forget his little incident with the ride. "You can always grab onto Mikasa if you need to."

"Stop it, I'm over it. I can do it without grabbing onto anyone. Alright?" He put on his brave face.

We all then gave our tickets and sat down inside, Eren sat next to me. Mikasa obviously not liking the idea, she sat at the seat behind us with Armin.

She didn't have the most friendliest look as she stared at me. Luckily I was quite used to her, but what did I do?

The Ferris wheel then began to go up, I could see the dark night sky getting closer. I looked down and saw other rides and mini games, little kids and even couples around. They all looked so tiny.

It then stopped, we were at the top. It gave out the best view to see the whole carnival clearly. I grabbed my phone and wanted to take a picture of the beautiful view and send it to Levi.

I also realized that I had to text him back.

• • •

(Y/N): "Look! I'm on top of the world! >:))) !!!"

• • •

I texted back with the picture.

I was shocked to see Levi replying so quickly.

( in the meantime i don't get a text back after a week ;^; omfg I'm sorry I'll leave I know I'm a nuisance! ~нeιcнoυ✨)

• • •

Levi: "Where are you?"

(Y/N): "At a carnival with Eren."

Levi: "Seriously, with that thing?"

(Y/N): "Omg ROOD." I laughed a little.

Levi: "Hey, remember what I wanted to tell you?"

(Y/N): "Um... Yeah?" I wondered what secret he may reveal to me.

• • •

•《 Levi's POV 》•

I needed to tell her how I felt, it's shitty if you ask me. At this point I didn't want to keep it to myself.

All I had to do was press send... But what is she going to say? I didn't want to think it over too much. I wanted my consciousness to fuck off.

I took a deep breathe and hit send. I instantly put my phone down and never felt this nervous in my damn life. I anxiously waited for an answer.

•《 (Y/N)'s POV 》•

Before I could see the text I felt Eren tapping on my shoulder. "Isn't it beautiful?" He smiled and looked at the view, I smiled back also taking in the view once more.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He looked at me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I looked back.

"Would you want to go on a date with me?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
haHh cliff hanger, i don't know how many weaves were snatched from this but how would you break it to eren without hurting his poor heart? anyways i'm sorry for the long wait you can throw a cactus at me, cuz it's been so long. until then, i'll see you in the next chapter in which i'll hopefully be able to update quicker!
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
120K 4.3K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...