Hate the boss {completed}

Per mydearestjikook

Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his persona... Més

JJK
New secretary
I hate him
Love like
Mine
Feeling
A/N
His parents
Strong
Q&A
Q&A (answer)
He is back
Jimin's safety squad
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
Epilogue
Hopie
Ziee
promotion

Intro

30.3K 788 211
Per mydearestjikook

Main Character

Jeon Jungkook,22
CEO for a richest company in south Korea.Cold to all the worker accept his personal assistant a.k.a his bestfriend Kim Taehyung.Arrogant but soft inside.

Park Jimin,22
A new hired secretary in Jeon inc..He worked under CEO Jeon Jungkook.Childood friend with Kim Taehyung.Cute fragile little mochi.Always get bullied by his boss Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung,22
Personal assistant and bestfriend of Jeon Jungkook.Always happy.Alien in every way.Handsome and flirty.Already has a relationship with Min Yoongi.

Side actor

Jung Hoseok,23
(I dont want to describe)

Min Yoongi,24
Taehyung boyfriend.Soft for Kumamon and puppies.

Hey zieee is here.This story were based on Bts countdown where Jungkook scolded Jimin about the "tekki tekki" thing.I'll update the story later.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

594K 36.2K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
45.1K 2.1K 14
Where Kim Seokjin is the son of the CEO and is rich. One day the Kim family got invitation from Jeon's family celebrating their son becaming the next...
1.9M 66.6K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
108K 5.9K 32
"That's a lot of milk" In which a closed off and poor Jimin gets his life turned upside down after meeting the charming and rich CEO, Min Yoongi. Ho...