Totally Random Things

By MintyMinteaRolls

This is just some RANDOM THINGS that you might enjoy reading friends! More

Funny & Cute Words To Say At Someone First
Quotes About Yourself
Your Birth Stone and It's Symbol
Weird Call Signs
Funny Excuses
Bands You Should Be Listening To (If You're Aren't Already!)
2014 Movies Already Released Full-Lists
Simple Life Advice From Me
How to act normal around your Crush
How to get over your Crush
How to deal with a guy not liking you in middle school
How to reinvent yourself after a break up (girls)
How to improve your posture
How to end a friendship
How to make a fishtail bracelet with a rainbow loom
How to make a rainbow loom inverse fishtail
How to make a single loom bracelet
How to make a ladder bracelet on the rainbow loom

How To Lose Belly Fat By Drinking Water

264 6 0
By MintyMinteaRolls

Step 1. Drink cold water. Drinking cold water will cause you body's metabolism to work harder to bring the water up to room temperature.

Step 2. Start off your morning by drinking a large glass of water before eating anything else. This will help to increase your metabolism and help your body to get of toxins. It will also keep you from overeating during breakfast, as it will make you feel full.

Step 3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day or more if possible. When you are dehydrated, your body stores more water, especially in fat cells. By staying hydrated, tour body will not store as much water and the size of your fat cells will decrease.

Step 4. Take sips of water between every bite of food. This will help to slow down your food intake and help fell full more quickly.

Step 5. Keep a glass of water with you at all the times and sip from it frequently throughout the day. This will help to keep you from snacking out of boredom or from mistaking thirst for hunger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 108 100
Gu Yang, who had just inherited hundreds of millions of fortune, passed through the book and became a fake daughter in the book who occupied the magp...
21.5M 760K 55
Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011! *** Dea...
60.5K 441 7
An easy and proven way to build good habits and break bad ones..
5.1M 167K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...