A Tragedy In Black (Visual Ke...

By JordanInsanity13

Lennie Yuuji and Yoko Hamaguchi's Lives aren't as good as they look when the two girl's form a Music Duo Band... More

Meet Lennie Yuuji
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Meet Yoko Hamaguchi

50 2 0
By JordanInsanity13

Hi!

I'm Yoko. I'm 14 years old and I'm from Hiroshima, Japan; but I moved to Osaka when I was 10 years old. I don't have a Mother and Father sadly, but I do have my older brother, Katsumi.

Katsumi raised me when Our mother died and our Father went to jail. We stayed in our family home until I turned 14, Katsumi and I helped each other out. When I was in Kindergarten, I met my first-and-true Best Friend, Lennie Yuuji. When I first saw her, she weirded me out. But I gotten used to it.

Throughout Middle School and High School, Me and Lennie formed a Band, it was first called "Lennie and Yoko", afterwards, we changed it to "LnY" then the last time, we finally went with "A Tragedy In Black", Lennie and I really want to get into The Visual Kei Scene but The Men won't allow. But we're gonna push passed that and get in there ourselves.

Also, Lennie and Her family welcomed Me and Katsumi into their home for s while until Lennie's Dad, Kamijo (who is the lead singer for Versailles - A Visual Kei Band) asked his friend, George (from Ladies Room - Another Visual Kei Band but from the 80's) if he could take us in and he did. We think of George as our True Father. I know our Mother thought the same.

Anyway, Enough about me. I'll see you guys in the story, Bye!

- Yoko Hamaguchi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...