Pawns | Pietro Maximoff

By ARHavana

I obviously do not own Marvel, and only own the main character Elora. More

Powers and Meeting the Speedster
Small Talk
Hair Salon and Finally Free... Sort of
Old Friends
Suspicious Robot
Mission Complete
Fights, Flights, and Freezing Nights
Blind
Nightmares and Photos
Donuts and Challenges
Runaway Train
Why Does Stark Have To Create MORE Dangerous Robots?
Vision
So it Begins
Maybe
Tumbling
Hela
Resurrected
Called In
Mistakes and a New Ride
Helping Set Up a Robbery

Old Friends and New Answers

2.3K 36 15
By ARHavana

  (Elora's POV)

Wanda wasn't telling me something. I don't know what it is, but I do know she won't tell me. Pietro changes to conversation every time I bring it up. He seems frantic while doing so as well. It's really making me nervous. What were they hiding from me? (A/n: poor blind Elora knows nothing right now *shakes head*). Whatever it was, I want to know. At the moment, we were in Sokovia. Free to do whatever we wanted until Ultron was ready for whatever the next step to this plan of his was. It was around noon and I was starving. Pietro and Wanda were arguing quietly in the corner of the church as they have been for the past few days.

"Well, time to get food then," I sighed, silently leaving the church.

The sidewalk was crowded with people, making it tricky for me to move freely. I knew that as soon as my absence was noticed, Pietro would be able to catch up. Normally, I would enjoy his company, but I wanted some time to myself. My pace was swift, causing a few people to trip. Instead of turning back, I continued to walk. There was enough money in my pocket to pay for a small amount of food. Barely enough for one of us. Sighing, I headed toward the market with my hand over my pocket. I was extremely tired from lack of sleep and stumbled a bit. I must have looked drunk because civilians around me made sure to keep their distance.

"Tch," I muttered, trying to walk as normal as possible.

Lack of sleep had dulled my senses. I didn't even notice Pietro run up next to me until he coughed.

"Where have you been Elora?! You had me worried, Wanda as well! You can't just-"

"If you haven't noticed Pietro, I don't take orders from you. What makes you think I'll start?" I hissed.

May or may not have started every woman's favorite time of the month that morning. But hey, he has no right to boss me around. The Russian boy looked at me, his eyes wide at my outburst.

"It is for your own safety. I don't want to see you hurt," he muttered.

"That still doesn't mean you can order me around Pietro. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving but I wanted some time to myself. Besides, you were talking to Wanda." I stated.

"Still. Please tell me next time," he asked.

I nodded silently as he turned around, heading back towards the church and beckoning me to follow. I didn't. Instead, I continued on in the opposites direction.

"There you are," a familiar voice said.

But, it wasn't Pietro. Iron man, metal suit and all, landed beside me. Pietro had turned around by now and stood completely still. Seconds later the boy was right beside me. But it was too late. Tony Stark had already grabbed me by the waist and started rising into the air as Pietro tried to grab my hand, but couldn't quite reach.

"Elora!" he screamed helplessly as Tony and I shot off towards what I'm guessing was New York.

I knew better than to struggle. If I did, there was a high chance of me dropping and falling into the sea below us. By the time we reached our destination I was happy to be back on land.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Natasha wants answers. And quite frankly, so do I."

Where were we? A small house surrounded by a white picket fence was the only thing around besides grass and trees.

"Oh, and Nick Fury wishes to speak to you as well." he smirked.

"What the hell Stark? I can't even go out to get some food without you showing up!" I groaned, more than just a little annoyed.

He shook his head, laughing. My eyes narrowed as he grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the house. Inside, all the Avengers, not including Thor, were sitting or standing in the living room. Beside them stood Nick Fury.

"Well, now that I was so rudely interrupted from my walk by Stark. What do you want?" I questioned.

"Answers," Hawkeye stated.

Before any more could be said, two young children ran down the stairs and into the room laughing. I had to smile as they chased each other around the room. Soon, they ran out the front door, still laughing and screaming.

"Don't go too far!" Hawkeye shouted after them.

The entire situation made me let out a small giggle.

"When you joined HYDRA, why didn't you try to leave?" Fury asked immediately.

"For one, I didn't join. I was kidnapped. Also, I did try at first. That is, until they told me that SHIELD was responsible for my parent's death. If I'm being honest, I believed it fully at first and was driven into the experiment by blind rage. Now, I'm not so sure. I thought that as soon as I managed to get out of the HYDRA base, I'd find answers for myself. Of course, then you all had to show up. So, the twins and I fought you, Wanda messed with Stark's head, and we escaped." I stated.

"Why didn't you come afterwards then? The pieces of your story don't add up Ms. Brenton." Fury responded.

"Two reasons. One, I thought that since the avengers had just fought they would probably try to kill me if I showed up. And two, I didn't want to leave my friends if im being honest. It was a stupid thing to do. Get attached I mean. I wished to stick with them and when Ultron showed up and offered us a job, we agreed."

"Why?" Clint asked.

"Their reason is because they hate Stark-"

"Hey!" Tony pouted.

The avengers laughed for a moment before I spoke again.

"Mine is a bit different. I want to know what he is doing. I cannot just pretend that he was not suspicious. He probably has worse things planned than what he told us but.. At least it will be easier for me to find out this way. Not only that, I wish to speak with Fury alone after this conversation is over." I stated.

The director nodded.

"Any more questions?" I asked.

"Yes. Why did you try to kill Natasha?" Bruce growled.

"I didn't. Also, I wanted to apologize to her for shooting her. Obviously after being shot in the back I didn't have a good grip on my powers."

"Apology accepted. Coulson and I searched for you. So did May." Natasha said.

"Alright, I don't suppose I'm allowed to leave after talking to Fury?" I asked.

"That depends, but most likely no." Nick answered.

I sighed and leaned in the wall.

"Whatever. Fury, may we talk in private now?" I asked, gesturing outside.

The man nodded and ushered me out.

"We didn't kill your parents," he said after we'd gone into the small forest, out of sight and hearing distance of the house.

"Haha, prove it." I stated.

"Gladly."

A small Quinn jet landed behind us in a small clearing. The door opened and out stepped two familiar people. May and Phil.

"Nice to see you again Elora. I must say, when Fury said that you were with HYDRA, I didn't believe him at first," May stated coldly.

I kept my face blank.

"What happened to you Elora? Why would you turn?"

And so I explained my story again. The two still seemed skeptical but at least they knew the truth.

"Now, enough chatting. Where are the files I asked for?" Fury asked.

"Here," Coulson said, grabbing a file from May and opening it.

I stared at the file blankly. On it were the names Hellen and Carlos Brenton.

"Agents Carlos and Hellen Brenton. Status: Deceased." I murmered.

"Yes, and guess who killed them. The very people you worked for. HYDRA." Fury stated.

"Then why didn't you tell me while I was with Coulson?" I asked.

"The information came in the day you were taken." Coulson replied.

I nodded quietly, taking in the information.

"I'm glad you are okay. What did they do to you?" Coulson questioned.

May and Fury headed off, giving us time to speak alone. Coulson had been like a father to me.

"Tests. They gave me powers but damn that hurt," I chuckled mirthlessly.

"I missed having you around."

"Can you come back? Join SHIELD?" he asked.

"No." I responded immediately.

"Why?"

"Something that robot is planning worries me. I will not leave my friends to serve him alone. If Ultron decides to hurt them, I want to be there to stop him." I stated.

Then, the man did something I didn't expect. He hugged me. I hugged back, happy that he was still alive.

"You and the twins have gotten close. Especially you and the Maximoff boy," he stated.

I laughed and released him.

"And what do you mean by that?" I chuckled.

"Exactly what I said. I think the two of you have feelings for eachother-"

"What-"

"Just make sure to tell me if he ever hurts you. If he does, he will have me to answer to," Phil stated.

This made me laugh even more.

"I would argue with you but I know how stubborn you are," I said.

"More like you known it's true."

"But you have no proof," I smirked.

"Oh, I will get it," he laughed, heading back to the jet as Fury and May came back.

I said my goodbyes to May and Phil before watching them fly off. Sighing, I followed Fury back to the house. They won't be able to keep me here forever but for now, I will stay willingly.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 741 30
"I can handle Speedy." "Speedy? It's Quicksilver." "I like Speedy more." [pietro maximoff x female oc] [age of ultron - ???]
108K 1.8K 50
Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Anara is the oldest of the three. What will happen when three siblings volunteer for HYDRA. Gets enhanced...
3.6K 557 13
Maybe this is how it starts. pietro maximoff x fem!oc age of ultron - endgame © quicksilvrs 2019-24
5.2K 51 16
Just a bunch of Wandanat one shots -- I don't own any of the Marvel characters!