Completely Lost...

Por By_Lex_

After 5 years that night still hunts Treyvon even after that he moves in with Daquan .... And they have a "so... Mais

Completely Lost...
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Hey Yall
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A Note from the Author

Chapter 6

541 17 0
Por By_Lex_

Treyvon's POV

I'm sitting in a holding cell looking at the other people that are in here. They're mostly black, drug dealers, theifs i guess." What you in for?",says the guy sitting next to me. He's wearing a black hoodie ripped jeans and jourdans. "Assaulting a police officer ,  how bout you?", I respond  "Drugs,its my 4 time being arrested but you look like a first timer, am I right ?" he has a couple cuts on his face , not really attractive... "Yea ... I'm Tre and you are?",I say  "Joshua... Joshua Turner"

"Nice to meet you Josh ", I smile

" You to Tre", he smiles back. Josh is missing 3 teeth 2 on the  left side at the top and one in the center of his bottom row.

"Andrew Sams" says a officer " Yes"

" Your bail has been posted, your free to go"

Daquan? The officer opens the cell door and let's me out . I walk out to the lobby and see Monica , I run and go hug her. " Thanks "

"No problem, Daquan told me " , she says

" Don't  say his name " I say " Why ? "

"Just don't" He kissed him right in front of me , I can't believe his ass did that , broke my heart ..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
162K 7.8K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
passionfruit Por mamba.

Ficção Adolescente

1.5M 63.1K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...
766K 67.8K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...