A Mixed Love {BWWM}

By YaGirl-Kiah

(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her... More

Before The Book
1-Meeting Kayla
2-Problems In The house
3-Parents
4-Meeting the family
5-Back From The Dead
6-Making Moves
7-Missing
8-Home Free
9-The Vacation
10-Problems
11-The Rescue
12-Together Again
13-Last Year Together
14-Surprise!!!!!!
15-Almost Over
16-Boy orrr Girl????
19-Final Chapter Pt 2

17-Final Chapter Pt 1

80 12 4
By YaGirl-Kiah

6 Months later
Luke POV

Kayla is due any minute now and I want to take the next step in our relationship I want to marry her I know we literally just turned 18 but I love her and she's about to have my children.

I already got Kenneth's permission and I've already started planning our wedding.

I have a location and a date already picked out the only thing I have to do now is ask her.

I'm really nervous what if she says no. I don't think I can live with myself if she says no. Our wedding is set
2 weeks from now and the babies isn't due for 3 weeks.

I want to get married before the baby comes so I can at least tell them that we got married before they was born.

I decided that I would take her out on a date today and propose to her.

I already asked her if she wanted to come out tonight and of course she agreed.

The only thing I have to do now is work up the courage to ask. It's about 10 in the morning.  I was downstairs making breakfast for Kayla.

She's been trying to teach me how to cook lately and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. So I started fixing her plate. I made her eggs sausage and pancakes.

Before she could even say a word I sat the plate down on the counter and she smiled at me.

"Mmmm another delicious breakfast?" She asked smiling.

"It's the only thing I for sure know how to cook." I admit it being totally honest.

"I know but it's still nice. " She said getting on her tippy toes and kissing me.

She's so short and I love it.

"Well we have to get going." I Said.

" I thought I'd date wasn't until tonight?" She asked confused.

" Well I'm taking you on a shopping spree before we go on our actual date so go put on some shoes and something that shows off them sexy curves and come on." I said.

"Really???"

"Yes of course." I said finishing up my food.

"Okey I'll be quick."

************************************

We pulled up to the mall and I let her buy any and everything she wanted.

We were there for about 3 hours we went to the food court to get some McDonald's but I made Kayla get a salad.

My babies will be eating healthy. After we ate I helped her up and we went down to the car.

I was helping her get in when the ring bpx slid out of my pocket. I reached down and scooped it up before she could see.

Then when I went around my side and got in she smiled at me and I knew I was in trouble.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"What was wat?"

"Hmm nothing maybe I'm just tripping." She said

"Yeah you might be." I said pulling off

That was a close one I got to make sure that thing is deep in my pocket from now on.

We pulled up to the restaurant that picked out especially for this occasion.

I wanted to make everything seem as normal as possible so I got a booth kinda in the back but still where everyone could see.

We talked and ate. I was shaking in my shoes. I was a nervous wreck. I'm surprised she didn't catch on

After dessert I got up pretending like I was going to help her up. But instead I got him one knee.

Kayla POV

When Luke got down on one knee I started balling tears.

He took my hand and kissed it and smiled up at me I wiped my tears and that's when everybody started watching.

"Kayla.... I love you so much you're the love of my life the air in my lungs my whole world times 12. I love everything about you I know we're still young but I want you by my side for the rest of my life I can't see my future without you in it. I can't wait to start a family together just you me and the twins...... Kayla will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I asked nervously.

"Omggggg YESSSSS!!!!" I screamed cupping his face in my hands bringing him up to a passionate kiss everyone in the restaurant started cheering and clapping except for a couple of redneck people in the booth beside us they just sat with their face balled up but I don't give a fuck about them a bitch about to get married.😋😋

"Oh by the way we getting married in 2 weeks." Luke said.

"Wat!?!?!?"

____ Ouuuu they getting married!!!!
Vote and Comment please ❤.____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lover Girl vol.1 By Lia White

Mystery / Thriller

40 0 10
This story is about 16 year old girl named Aurora started looking for love in all the wrong places then she later on finds out that her childhood Be...
29.4K 641 18
17 year old Brianna or bri and her friends are bout that thug life. No they dont go with thigs but they thuggets . Will she fall for one of the badde...
226 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
250K 4.9K 11
Here is a short little story that I felt like writing(: Kira is a 16 year old girl who can't complain about life. She has a stable home life, amazin...