Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 16: Towards Sindria

727 24 1
By AthanasiaKashimashi

"That sure is quite a handful. I do think that you can help him with the meeting. I'm sure that Leon has made it clear, for that past few days that is, that he still loves you. Don't worry too much, Hotaru." Thais assured her friend who was on the verge of tears.

"But I can't help it. I did terrible things to the country and—" She was stopped by reassuring hands on her shoulders.

"So that's what got you so distant and flustered. Don't worry about that. What you did was not you entirely but the elder. Sivan misses you, you know. He told me that you don't smile and laugh like you used to." A voice commented behind them. It was her husband, Leonhart. Thais grinned at the two before leaving. She could feel that those two needed some time alone—maybe for some lovey dovey act.

Exiting the palace, she was tackled down by her companions. What surprised her was the letter in Luna's mouth. She grabbed it and read its content. As expected, it was Kouen who ordered her to go to Sindria. Her eyes widened at the sudden request until she learned that his step-brother was going to be there for education purposes.

"Educational purposes? That can't be right?" Kaein commented. Luna nodded as well which made Thais sweatdrop at their actions. It looked like none of them could believe him. At the end of the letter, Kouen noted to take care of his little brother no matter what she discovers about him.

"It sounds like these brothers are not on good terms, don't you think?" Luna asked. Thais agreed before accepting his request. It looked like they have to go and meet him sooner that she thought.

"I'm quite scared to face the King of Sindria. It's been years and you know what happened to me." She whispered. Luna and Kaein assured her that everything will work out. They were also unsure but they had to believe on the positive side for now. The white haired conqueror closed her eyes and gave them a smile.

"You are right. I-I have to face him sooner or later anyway. I bet he was already confirming it with Aladdin. That kid could never lie but that magi sure helped me a lot of times while I'm in that room. Shall we go training like usual?" She inquired. The two Arjwani laughed and gave her challenging smirks.

"You're on."

Next Day
Royal Gardens

Thais met us with Hotaru and Leonhart to say her goodbyes. She wanted it to be abrupt and without too much commotion. The Queen teared up for her leaving so suddenly. Leonhart asked for the reason. She could not tell them that she affiliated herself with the Kou Empire. Instead of the complete truth, she told half of it.

"There are still too many things I have to do, Leon. When I left the Sacred Palace, I was given a task to take care of a certain Magi. He's still too young but he is wise enough. I want to see how he fares now and maybe, I can see him as well." She confessed.

"By him, do you mean Sinbad?" Thais flushed at his name and nodded meekly. Leonhart sighed at her attitude before patting her head.

"I'm worried that he might break your heart with all the rumors going around." He said. Hotaru raised her eyebrow in question. She asked if they mean the High King Sinbad. They nodded and she gushed at how they knew him.

"I was—am his lover but something happened 14 years ago. Wait—or was it 15? Anyways, I'm afraid to face him but I cannot escape fate now can I?" They shook their heads. The white haired conqueror called for her magic cloth and bid them farewell but not before hearing a cry. She looked back to see Sivan.

"Auntie! Don't go! I will miss you! Stay here, please!" He pleaded. Thais steeled herself and called back.

"When you grow older, kid! Maybe we could have adventures together! Be strong and steel your will! I'll see you soon." With that, they sped up and directed themselves towards Sindria.

3 Days Later
Sindrian Seas
Thais' POV

We were directly above the ship and was still about to introduce ourselves when an arrow slipped by my head. Our eyes widened at that and when I looked below, there was a young man with a bow and arrow in his hands. I jumped down and quickly complained.

"Geez! You don't have to shoot me! I would have introduced myself quickly. I am Sith and Kouen asked me to accompany you." His mismatched eyes, which I was sure was caused by burn, widened. Wait, burn? Could it be that he was Hakuyuu and Hakuren's youngest sibling? I presented a letter as confirmation and he nodded at that.

"I apologize for that. I am Ren Hakuryuu. It is nice to meet you, Sith."

"The pleasure is mine. I am also sorry for being suspicious. Is there anyone else to accompany you here?" I asked. He hesitantly pointed at the area behind us. It was dark and I could feel immense animosity behind the curtain walls.

"Kogyouku is over there and seems to be wailing about her being defiled by the High King Sinbad." I tilted my head in confusion. Did Sinbad really have the guts to do something so digusting? That cannot be right, now can it? I nodded and made my way towards the crying princess.

"Kogyouku? It is me, Sith. How are you?" She looked up at me with tearful eyes before lounging her body at me. She desperately cried at me while I patted her head.

"Now, now, wipe those tears away and give a smile. Tears do not suit a lovely princess." I said. She stared into my eyes as I smiled. I dabbed my handkerchief at her before pulling her to sit down. I asked one servant to bring us some water to cool down.

"Right away." She rushed passed by a man with strange markings on his face. He was wearing a yellow kimono and seemed to be glaring at me. I felt an uncanny vibe from him. The servant returned and I let the princess drink the water. As she told me the story, my heart sank down, but there seemed to be something wrong with it.

"He slept with you?"

"Y-Yes, and I just can't bear it! Sith, what do I do?" She asked. I told her that she should calm down for a minute and think rationally. Nothing will come out of bursting your emotions so suddenly. She did as she was told and was now sleeping. Hopefully, that nice nap will help clear her mind out. I exited the room only to see Hakuryuu face-to-face.

"Tell me. Why did Kouen send you here? I need no protection from that man." Such hostility. Luna giggled at him before placing her paw in front.

"For a human, you sure have a great hatred residing in your heart. Tell me, boy, why do you hate him so much?" Luna inquired. Hakuryuu glared at her, but she was not swayed. He sighed out loud and told us that we have nothing on him. He was about to leave when I voiced out something.

"You really look like those two. It is just sad that they died." Before he could even ask me something, a soldier came and told us that we were about to approach Sindria. I returned to the room to check on Kogyouku. It would still take us 3 hours to reach land. At least, she will be able to get some sleep.

"Kaein, Luna, I will be resting for a while. Keep an eye on them for me."

"Got it." They replied.

After two and half hours of nap, I woke up to see Kogyouku up and waiting by the shore. We reached land and were greeted by Sinbad and the generals himself. I waited above as I should be unnoticed for now. I glanced down to see Alibaba, Morgiana and Aladdin as well.

"I am the Fourth Prince of Kou Empire, Ren Hakuryuu." He introduced. I did not have the time to really understand him but he seemed like a secretive young man. He also dwell on the past and was still affected by it, it seems.

"His Majesty spoke of you to me. Welcome to Sindria." Sinbad uttered. Hakuryuu told him that even without his father's consent, he would still visit him nonetheless. The king was honored and he looked behind him to see Princess Kogyouku. It looked like her anger had not dissipated in the least. I did think that she thought of things but could not let go of the possibility.

Ja'far yelled at his king for the obvious tears in her eyes. Sinbad was doomed. The white haired Sindrian asked for her reasoning but she could not reply in embarrassment. Ka Koubun stepped forward and explained to them everything.

'I did not know that this stupid purple head became a pervert. Just wow.' I thought. Marbas, whom I had not heard for days, laughed at my thoughts. I watched them in amusement.

'Are you really enjoying this, Milady?' He asked.

'Somewhat. I mean, it was clear that Kogyouku was still a virgin. She did not tell me that she was naked when she woke up. Not only that, there was nothing different when she walked along the board.' I relayed. Marbas hummed in understanding. They were debating about what happened and the red haired princess had raised her sword at him. A part of his hair was sliced down.

"Poor hair." Luna whispered.

"Stupid king." Kaein muttered. I wanted to laugh especially when none of his generals believed him. I heard all of their complaints and I was surprised to hear Sharrkan.

'Woah. I did not know that he stuck around that stupid head.' I harshly thought. I was not bitter in the least. I just really thought that whatever was happening below was starting to get idiotic as time passed by.

Finally, Sinbad asked his magician, dubbed as Yamraiha, to use her magic to show what really happened. She was a water magician and a highly skilled one at that. Sharrar Raquesa, a magic that will show any truth using the person's rukh. The generals were highly perverted to even anticipate what really happened. Of course, as expected, nothing happened.

"As you can see, nothing happened. Neither you nor your body were defiled." Sinbad assured. Ka Koubun tried to fight back but Kogyouku stopped him and explained her side. She was just scared and all. Ka Koubun did not want to let up and the soldiers with the princess pointed at him.

'Welps, that was stupid all right.' I walked down the ship and stopped whatever was happening.

"Now, now, did I not tell you not to be rash, Kogyouku?" They all looked at me. Hakuryuu sighed and ordered them to stop all of this ridicule.

"I think we've had enough of this farce. We apologize for the disrespectful behaviour. Besides from educational purpose, please let us stay here for the time being." He pleaded. Sinbad was knocked out of his trance-like state and smiled at the prince. He was still looking at me and I smirked. Ka Koubun apologized and Kogyouku forgave him so easily. I sweat-dropped at her actions. Just how naïve can she get? But her heart was pure and that was what matters.

"Kaein, Luna, scout the area. I'll see you by the palace later."

"Of course."

Ja'far spat at him and asked Sinbad if it was alright to just forgive them. He nodded. I walked away and waited by my room where I thought of things. Of course, it was broken when three familiar faces entered my room.

"Thais!" I hugged them tightly.

"It's nice to see you three doing well. I am sorry I could not stay for too long when Balbadd was invaded. I was called out. So how are you three?" I asked. Aladdin was the first to answer as he told me about his training with Yamraiha. I grinned at that. His skills were being honed to its fullest but, he still needed to learn a lot especially without relying on the rukh around him too much. Alibaba, on the other hand, relayed how he was training swordsmanship with Sharrkan. It looked like the young Heliophat prince has grown to be a skilled swordsman. Lastly, Morgiana described her training with Masrur. It was fun listening to their stories.

"You three really worked hard. I am so proud of you." I smiled at them. Alibaba asked where and what I had been doing for the past days.

"Well, I visited my country and had some exciting adventures there. I also have two companions with me. I could introduce you to them later." Morgiana asked me why I was with Kou Empire and I smirked at her statement.

"Let us say that I am in debt with them. Sort of." They nodded at that. Aladdin noted at how short my hair had gotten and I touched it unconsciously.

"This happened when I was conquering a dungeon. A vengeful man grabbed a fistful of it and somebody was ready to give up their life for me. I could not accept that so I grabbed the sword from that man's waist and cut my hair."

"T-That is such a waste but I am glad that you are safe, Thais-nee." Aladdin replied. I ruffled his hair and they excused themselves so that I could rest. It was early evening when Luna and Kaein returned to my room. They bore serious expression and I was ready to hear their explanations.

"He wanted to destroy Kou Empire, you say? He really is a vengeful spirit."

"Yeah and he wanted to get the support of that stupid king. The dragon looked desperate as well, defeating the Kou Empire. It is not easy and he is stupid to think of that." Kaein explained.

"But Sinbad had this glint in his eyes like he just earned another pawn. I fear that Hakuryuu will be used for something he will regret in the future." Luna added. I sighed and agreed with him but we had to do something or else he will drown in hatred. I exited the room to grab some dinner when I was cornered by a familiar person.

"Thais, it really is you. I—" Sinbad's golden eyes glowed in happiness as he wrapped me in a gentle embrace. I could not reflect it with my own. My fear trapped me. He seemed to notice my discomfort and when he loosened, I took the chance to run away.

'I'm being a coward again.' I thought as I rushed outside as Kaein and Luna continued to call for me.

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 0 18
5 years have passed since the events of the Magi: A New Era, everyone has changed as well, Sinbad and Hikari are still the proud rulers of Sindria al...
62.6K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
894 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...