Wrong Number πŸ’— JakePaul FanF...

By SmexyyPaul

[First FanFiction. Just learning] "It took 9 months to make my heart.. it took you 9 seconds to brake it.." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
A/N Competiton!
17
18
19
20
21

12

1.1K 16 1
By SmexyyPaul

One year later
Mia P.O.V

Yeah, that's right, It's been a year. We spoke everyday. And everyday he'd convince me even more. One reason for me to move, mom would acting in a way to give me reasons to listen.

Until I broke..

I tap my foot nervously and look at the time: 10pm. '15 missed calls from mom' another, and another. That's it. Number blocked. It's all I can do. All that's going through my mind right now is Jake.

Ever since I started brushing over the idea of going Team10 it's all he's been going on about in his video. His latest video is titled:

Getting prepared for the new Team10 member. He's sweet. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake.

Is all I can repeat in my head.

___________________________

Jake☺️: I have a business meeting tonight, so Team10 are gonna pick you up in the van. 💞

Mia💗: I'm nervous.

Jake☺️: You'll be fine. Absolutely buzzing to see youuuuu.

Mia💗: ❤️

________________________

"All flights boarding to La.
all flights boarding to la." The microphone repeats. I grab my small suitcase and follow everyone else.

Three hours later:

I get off the plane and the cold night air hits me. I look around the parking lot until I see a bright orange van with music blaring out.

I smile to my self and walk over. Tessa jumps out and runs over rapping her arms around me. Besides Jake,

I got really close with Tessa. "Tessa!" I scream, wrapping my arms around her. I pull away and see everyone else stood around.

Everyone smiles and hugs me, last up is Erika. We just stare at each other. For the first time ever I decide to be the more mature one.

I go towards her with my arms out- ish. Erika steps back. "I'm alright" she mumbles getting back Into the van.

I look down a bit. "She's the notch of the group" Chad whispers in my ear, causing me to smile. Tessa squeals a bit and pulls me into the van.

"I just wanna take a picture with you already" Tessa sighs. "Why can't you?" I ask. "Jake told us to keep you a secret until tomorrow" Anthony smiles.

"I've been FaceTiming and texting him for a year now. I'm so nervous but so exited" I say, playing with my fingers.

"He's gonna be so tall compared to you." Tessa giggles. "Hey! I'm only a little bit smaller than you." I laugh with her.

"We've recently moved house and it's only just been furnished." Chance adds to the conversation. "Where am I sleeping?" I ask.

"Well Jake was-" Chance cuts Anthony off by stamping on his foot. "We don't know" Chance smiles.

I act like I didn't see anything and go back to looking out the window. Nick parks the car and we get out. "Woah this is massive" I say, in shock.

Everyone starts walking towards the door. We get inside and the warm hair hits me. "Should we order Taco Bell?" Alex asks.

Chance raps his arm around her, kissing her cheek. "Yeah, I'll call them." Erika says. "Can I take a shower? I've been traveling all night and really need to freshen up." I say.

Tessa takes me to the bathroom. I thank her and lock the door behind her. I quickly look at the time: 1am.

I turn on the shower. I take off my clothes, putting them back into the suit case. I do my hair up tighter and fit it into a shower cap.

I take out my moisturiser and put it on my face. I smile into the mirror and get into the shower. I spend half an hour washing, shaving. ya know.. girl stuff.

I step out of the shower. turning it off, slowly. I dry my body and get into a black laced thong, with a pink oversized hoodie, that goes down to my thighs.

I take of the shower cap and roll up the sleeves on the jumper just below my wrist. I look down at my toes and see the chipped pink nail varnish.

I clean up my stuff and sit on the toilet seat, painting my nails black and toe nails pink. I go back to the mirror and let down my hair. I get my brush and brush my hair down to my waist.

I put my hair into a big messy bun. I lift up my jumper and quickly adjust my belly button piercing

I spend another half an hour putting on makeup:

"Done" I mumble, out of breath. Wait. Why did I just get ready at 2:30 in the morning? I sigh. I put all  makeup and stuff back into my suit case and close it.

I open the door and all the guys are sat around by the Tv, they all turn to me and kinda gasp. Do I look that bad?

"Your eyebrows and eye makeup is on fleek!" Tessa shouts, running over to me. "Could that jumper be any shorter" Erika mumbles. I roll my eyes.

"Okay we ARE taking pictures and videos, I'll just upload them tomorrow" She smiles. I smile back. "How come you got so 'ready?" Nick asks.

I think quickly "I bought a new makeup pallet and wanted to try it" I smile. "Ok, why we wait for the Taco Bell we are making cup cakes" Tessa says.

"How come the Taco Bell isn't here yet?" I laugh. "Erika go distracted and only called them like ten minutes ago." Tessa whispers. I giggle.

We go into the kitchen and take a bunch of pictures and videos. While we fill the paper there's banging coming from the living room.

"What's that?" I ask Tessa. "Just the guys" she says, going over to the sink. "I don't even know how to work the oven" I laugh and look at Tessa, who's already looking at me and smirking.

"Tessa help!" I say. "Turn it left" a male voice says behind me. I start to feel sick with excitement. I turn around and see Jake leaning against the wall, smirking.

Kade is behind him filming. My vision goes blurry as I run and leap into his arms. He stumbles back a bit but manages to catch me. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my head

In the crook of his neck. Holy shit this is gonna be amazing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
100K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...