2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 5

4.5K 207 16
By soNobody

Arthit POV

" Wait.." This is the only word can come out of my mouth to stop the boy in front of me before my stomach starts to growl.

Both of us look at my stomach, I touch it. " Can you wait a moment? I need to eat something, I lost a lot of energy this morning." I start to gobble up the breakfast in front of me. Starting from the shock, confusion, clueless and so on about switching soul with Wayo make my energy drain. 

" Wait... I thought you having some argument last night and I also be informed through LINE saying he still mad with you this morning." 

" So...? " I just focus on food in front of me.

" Aww...aww...having an argument did stop you guys making out...huh..." Teased Ming with a meaningful smile. 

" Ugh...ugh...ugh..." I choke and spit it out the food from my mouth.

" Ai' Ba... What are you talking about? I clean my mouth and take a sip of nom yen [pink milk] without notice in front of me.

" Korp Koon Na karp[thank you] for shared your some leftover food to my face. " Ming tighten his teeth and give mocking smile to me for spit it out food from my mouth all over his face.

" Uii...kor Thoad [sorry] Nong." I didn't realize I still using the N' word with him and unconsciously say... " Kongpob still mad with me, why will he do me." Well, my Kong uses to be University moon too.

I continue clean Ming face with tissue while blushing red as a tomato right now. He held my hand to stop continuing clean his face. He went to a bathroom while I stay unmoving from my sit. I can hear his spoke to someone inside, through a phone. 15 min went just like that before he out from the bathroom.

" I call and told your classmate that you can't make it to class today and I also told my classmate the same." He takes a breath and continues... " I still need to go to help the meeting this evening for new university moon and star competition so explain everything quick and don't you dare leave even small details." 

This time he really serious and I can't even explain his face while looking at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

" So, you here in front of me now is Arthit Rojnapat, 5th year of an engineering student, University of...." I ask Wayo back after he explains his problem.

" Then, I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Khun Panitchayasawad, Wayo father. Nice to meet you Khun Rojnapat." I give my hand to handshake Wayo hand.

" Ne...Nong, I'm not joking Na."  How should I believe him if he pouted like a baby?

 First, he says he, not Wayo but someone name Arthit who study engineering. What!! Yo, you barely get accepted into this U. Two, he says he is used to be, head hazing team for SOTUS. Third, he says he has boyfriend name Kongpob, not Phana. Then he explains other details about himself as Arthit.

" Kor Thoad Na Yo. I think you need some rest right now, take some medicine and go to sleep. I will buy a lunch and nom yen, ok." I stand up to get the lunch.

" Ok! It's up to you if you not believe, I'm Arthit and my soul get switch with Wayo soul. I will try to call Wayo, which in my body now to prove I'm telling the truth."

" Try call then." I challenge Yo to call this person. 

Tutt...tutt...tutt

" Pick up Yo...pick up." He mumbles alone.

" So?"

" Wait I try again" He still trying.

" Yo, do you want me to call P'Pha or I can ask some else talk to you."

" No! I trying here. I trying to prove that I'm not Wayo. Which part of that you don't understand N'."

" Argh...every part Yo, every part. Who can believe that you are not Wayo, you are someone else? Someone that I don't know. Exchange soul, this is a modern world not some kind of fantasy. You should stop reading comics and start to know how to separate real world, meet new friends. "

I never this anger toward him since we are a friend but this is crossing the line. P'Pha should stop buy those comics book to Yo too." I will buy lunch and call someone else here to listen to you talk ok."

Maybe he scared I told P'kit everything and P'kit will inform P'Pha. "How about P'Beam or P'Forth. I can also call the angle gang too." I show the phone to Yo.

He stops trying making a call and looks at me. " You say P'Forth. Forth, the 3rd years engineering faculty and also ex-moon campus. 

" Yo..."

" Call him, ask him about P'Arthit. He knows about me." Yo, look at me with determination and confidence in his face. The last time I see this went he, study to take the entrance exam to follow P'Pha.

Fine, I call him for you Yo. I will prove that to you. After few second, P'Forth answer the phone.

" Sawatdee Krap Ai'Ming. What can I do for you?"

" Sawatdee P'. Can ask you a few question."

" Feel free to."

"P' ka, you know someone name Arthit?

" Chai. I know him. It's surprising you don't know him, he quite popular in our program.

" Can you tell me some info about this guy?" I talking with P'Forth with my eye still on Wayo.

"Aww... Why did you have a problem with him?

" Uii... No P'. It's just..." I really need someone now.

" If you can't tell me then I will not tell you anything about this guy."

I walk away to get some space from Yo." Can you tell me first and come to Yo room?"

" Why Wayo room? Something happens with him?"

" Mai..P' just come, I really need you."

"Ok...ok."

"So the info, P'."

" Right, almost forgot. He 5th year engineering student at ....university. Use to be head hazing team for 2 years before his boyfriend, Kongpob takes over. Freshman kind of scared of him because he can be scary and cold at the same time. Rude af too.

I start to be assured a bit but that doesn't prove everything yet. P'Forth continue...

" He famous for having 4 or 5 crazy and scary friend too. Each of them has a boyfriend which is also Kongpob friends mostly. Just like us. If I'm not mistaken, his boyfriend Kongpob also University moon but the only difference they U use Mr. and Miss U while we use Moon and Star U"

" Jing Reuu(Really) P'". 

" Jing...jing."

"Can you LINE me their name?"

" I think it will be easier to tell to face to face but I still LINE you then." P'Forth really a great senior. P'Beam lucky to have him just like how lucky P'KitKat have me. Enough with the self-compliment Ming.

"P' ka. How do you know him and what you guys talking about?"

" Ooo... I meet him several times before. I meet him twice at U then I meet around 4 to 5 time at the pub. We talk a couple of things like study stuff, work an so on. I use to get some tips from him because of their SOTUS 2 times rougher than us. I pity their freshman."

" Thanks, P'. I just need to wait for you to come."

[LINE]

P'Arthit friends - Prem, Toota, Bright and Knot. As for their boyfriends, I think Kongpob friends only Tew and Wat or Wad.Sorry, I only know this much as. I think not many people know about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Ming back takes a seat in front of me while I wait for any question from him.

" If you really P'Arthit then you should know about your friends and they boyfriends?"

" Ai Knot with Tew, Ai' Prem with Wad. They are engineering student, my Kong friends. Ai' Bright with N' Rome while Toota still single."

" When and where you meet P'Forth before?"

"Ne...N ' are we in the middle of some quiz?"

" Don't answer my question with a question." 

Argh...This kid can be a good N' to Bright.

"Fine... I meet Forth maybe twice at U for some workshop between two universities and around 5 times at pub near your U. We talk random stuff such as work, study, friends and last time I saw Forth last year and he asks tips for SOTUS and internship."

I can see he become more and more convinced with me. After few more questions, Ming seats blankly until someone knocks the door.

I open the door and find Forth stand in front of the door with helmet in one hand and nom yen in another hand. N' Yo sure lucky to have a friend to buy nom yen without asking for. I invite him inside, and he gives the nom yen to me and a heaven for a 2nd time for me today.

I give him a wai while Ming...

" P' Forth, you will not believe what I going to tell you."

He starts to tell everything to Forth. First time Ming tell, he doesn't believe it then just like Ming after 3 or 4 times, he finally accepts it. Forth starts to ask questions but Yo phone's rigging. Call from an unknown number. This number looks familiar.

I pick up the phone...

"Sawatdee Krap P' Arthit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here a short notes from soNobody - this story will be slow (many details) as this is some craziness soul exchange in real-world theme story and a talk between characters with taking time (kind of hard to accept this craziness) as many scenes of explanation and proving will be involved.

Thank you for your time. Enjoy next ch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
18.7K 544 13
Hi I am not a writer .. just trying to write something to continue story line of SOTUS & SOTUS S. English is not my first language so pardon my mis...
45K 3K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
212K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...