Target Locked AU[Underground...

By Miko-123

Living in a world filled with crimes and mafias, as a night shift nurse, you tried your best to steer away fr... More

House of Cards
Bultaoreune
Spades
Jack of Diamonds
The Joker
Two of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
Six of ◇ + Five of ♧ +King of ♤
Ace of ♧ + Three of ♤
King of ♡
Ace of ♤ VS Two of ◇
The unlocked game
Begin
Lie
La Captivateur

Three of Clubs + Jack of Hearts

7K 306 108
By Miko-123

Misdeal

A misdeal is a deal in which all players have not received the same number of cards or a player has dealt out of turn. A misdeal may be discovered immediately by counting the cards after they are dealt, or it may be discovered during play of a hand.

Have you received the correct number of cards?

"Y/N is it?"

A glass of water slid across to your side of the table, you only eyed the object skeptically.

"Relax, Y/N... We won't harm you, besides..." V gently plopped himself next to you on the couch, one hand outstretched to your side of the couch, "You have the message, and we've signed a deal. Later in time, you'll come to know me and see that I'm really not a bad guy.."

V raised his eyes to meet the unknown man who passed the drink over to you, "Right, Jimin?"

Jimin only quirked his eyebrow and smiled but faltered when he heard the shootings from outside. Immediately, he mouthed V to "Duck down and turn the lights off," to which V did, while Jimin launched himself for the curtain blinds, effectively closing it.

Gradually, your eyes welcomed the darkness surrounding you as you crouched down to remain safe. From outside of this apartment, you could hear the many voices commanding of other matters. Words such as:

"Remain calm!"

"Get that man!"

"Fire!"

Without hesitation, V rose up, and stretched himself, "Well, looks like I'll be going to save Suho now..." Your eyes grew at his sudden departure, this would mean you were to be left alone with a man who you barely knew. Unfortunately, the only action you felt at that time was to have your hues follow him to the door.

"Wait," you managed to form the one word, but strong enough to cause V to whirl around, with one eyebrow raised.

"The message--" you were already about to rise up to follow him, but V gestured with his left hand to lay low.

"Ah stay there... tell that to Jimin. Get to know him, he won't bite--" V winked, "much." Finally, he waved you off, quietly shutting the door, leaving the room temperature to slightly cool down from the lack of an additional body heat.

Despite the darkness enveloping you physically, you couldn't help but eye the male who was now crouched in front of you who suddenly spoke.

"Y/N, you must be the messenger as V mentioned.."

BANG! BANG!

That jolted you slightly from its sudden shootings, while you were petrified for the citizens downstairs.

At this rate, you needed answers.

To questions that are conjuring up in your mind.

Will he reveal to me anything?

Subconsciously, your eyes wander at this male, the only figure you could see was the outline of his shadow. The outline of his shadow conveyed a frame smaller than V's, yet his voice was as gentle as the waves of the sea.

However, one shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"Jimin.. Are you part of his gang?" Gulping down your saliva, you didn't realise just how thirsty you were, as you squinted your eyes for the glass of water.

"Ah.. I'm just a friend.. then again, he's got many friends. After all, he's just a social butterfly.. Too busy with clubbing, you know.." Jimin drawled, shifting the glass of water closer to your direction.

Wait..! How can he see my eyes looking for that glass of water...?

"Ah.. I see.. When can I head home?"

BANG!

The noise grew closer and it was at that moment, you realised that that thud derived from the very front door belonging to Jimin's.

"Not today. Hide in my wardrobe--" Jimin pulled you up by your forearm, leading you to his bedroom.

"OPEN UP."

Before he released you, he whispered to your ear, "Don't make a sound. Ever. Otherwise, these men at the door will be the ones that will hunt you down."

Nodding your head, you scurried over to his wardrobe, gropping for the knob to open in--

"Ah... police officer. How may I help you?"

Without time to waste, you slid yourself in the wardrobe, bringing your limbs closer to your body, as you hear the conversation unfold.

"Have you seen this man?" Unfortunately, due to the darkness, you were unable to see but to rely on your hearing senses.

"I have been sleeping the whole day, shift work, you see.." While Jimin was conversing, you leaned back further, but realised there's more room behind, and so you kept shifting back.

"Some eye witness told us that the said man came running from this direction.."

Who is watching us..?

"There are plenty apartment rooms in this floor, feel free to search over thirty rooms. Please, come in."

Without realisation, you kept shrinking back, noticing there's still sufficient room amongst the clothes, "Sir, I'm sure you are aware of the shootings from downstairs. These men were partially involved in Exo..." The sounds of the floorboards creaked, as it sounded as though they were roaming around the apartment.

"In a few hours, you will see it all over the news as to who's involved."

The palms of your hands crept back, you were backed up against the end, feeling the wooden surface. Unconsciously, your fingertips brushed against a bump at the corner, despite your very being was tucked in clothing. Suddenly, your back was no longer leaning against anything. Whizzing your head back, what you just witnessed, only allowed your pupils to dilate.

A room in a wardrobe? No.. it's--

KNOCK KNOCK.

Your sudden distress simmered away when you heard the knocking derived from the wardrobe. Creeping backwards to the newfound room, you managed to set your foot onto the room and swayed all the clothes forward to conceal the room you're currently in. The wardrobe doors unlatched, disabling you to breath as you heard the police muttering a "Nothing" before shutting the wardrobe doors.

"Search is over. Thank you for your cooperation."

This time, your eyes soak in not just the outline of the room, but what this room contained.

The very weapons you despise all your life.

Does V know about this too?

However, as you could hear the door shut from the other side, you twirled around and hopped into the wardrobe. Pressing the same knob, you could see the wooden cover came to view, just in time for Jimin to unlatch the door to his wardrobe.

"Aish.. I almost thought they would find you in here..." Jimin's softly spoken voice rang to your ears, in contrast to his underlying secret. Hastily, you pulled yourself out of the wardrobe, your sudden pale features only led him to squint at you.

"Exactly how deep did you go?"

As deep as Narnia.

"As deep as the wooden cover," you lied, unsure as to whether he will murder you in cold blood if he knew that you knew.

His dark secret.

"V informed me that you're going to stay he--"

"No thank you. I will return home myself," and within seconds, you retrieved your jacket from the couch, already itching to leave, not before Jimin circled your wrist.

"Jimin, let go. I'm just an unimportant messenger, so don't shoot me but listen closely..." you leaned in, your back facing the front door, "Domanggaji ma yeongweonhi maemdora Brah."

With that, you kicked him to release his hold on you and immediately slammed the door shut before Jimin was able to latch onto you, for fear the police might see any further commotion.

Three of Clubs

Rushing back home, you did not look back, for your mind was exhausted.

I've had enough of this..!

"Hey miss! Want a--"

"No."

Your stern reply only cussed the man to cuss at you while your focus was to step into your home apartment.

Away from it all.

I'm not as safe now. Jimin is dangerous. Heck, they all are! How did all of this happened..!

Finally, you did not come to your senses that there you were.

In front of your battered apartment door.

Home sweet home.

Shakingly turning the knob after unlocking it, you walked in, inhaling the fresh smell of damp air mixed with traces of iron.

But a body of Suga.

"So you finally lived another day.." Suga muttered, already dressed in a jacket, despite the bandage he was wrapped in.

Are you leaving, Suga? If my life is at risk, so will his...

Upon catching sight of you, he breathed a sigh of relief and started to peel his jacket off.

"Keep your jacket, Suga. You are leaving."

"Where's Y/N?" V emerged from what appeared to be an isolated garage as Jimin waited for him.

"She left--"

"You pabho! I told you to keep her until I get back! What--" V gripped the collar of Jimin's shirt, eyes questioning at this, in contrast to Jimin's now eyes that burned in ferocity.

"She's unimportant now. I have the message.." Jimin whispered to V's ears, half expecting V to be dumbfounded at this, but his reaction says otherwise. V was grinning rather widely before roaring in laughter.

"He knows, hahaha.. that silly boy knows!!" Jimin was dumbstruck at V's cynical attitude, but V's expression darkened slightly before turning to face Jimin.

"She must not reveal this message to anyone and who it was conveyed to, before he does--" V jerked Jimin closer from the gruff of Jimin's collar, "Watch her. As long as I have the contract, she will be mine."

Jack of Hearts.

It appears that you've been misdealt, entering into a deal without the correct number of cards.

A contract with your partner despite not knowing what the consequences are.

Are you going to give up after a misdeal?

You've yet to find your missing eight cards.

See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
688K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
169K 6.1K 44
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...