Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 7

9.1K 336 345
By PengMi

At Daegu Hyehwa Girls' High School 7am, the bell rang and all the students settled in their rooms.

A lovely girl walked alongside her teacher and went inside Room 2-1.

"Good morning guys. We have a new student that will be joining our class." The teacher said.

"Hi good morning. My name is Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you all." then she smiled and looked at her classmates.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 7]

"Woah!" the students exclaimed as they were astonished at how elegant and pretty their new classmate is.

"Mina is a top student at her previous school so I'll be expecting new competition here." The teacher winked at the class president.
"Mina you can go and sit at the vacant seat in the back now." pointing to the direction where Mina's seat is located.

"Thank you Ssaem." Mina bowed and went to her seat.

"Ok guys open your books and go to Chapter 10. Answer the exercises and we'll check that when I get back. I'll just have a quick meeting with the Vice Principal. No cheating, or else you know what will happen."

"Yes Ssaem!" the students obeyed. Daegu is very strict when it comes to school policies. Violating the rules will result to severe punishment.

"Hi Mina!" as her seatmate greets her joyfully.
"Oh Hi." Mina greets back coldly.

"By the way, I'm Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung." then she offered her hand for a handshake with a big smile on her face.

"Oh Hi Chaeyoung." Mina ignored Chaeyoung's hand and turned to her book to answer the exercise.

Chaeyoung looked at her hand that she offered, quite embarassed that it was rejected, then she just scratched her head with it.

"So, we'll be seatmates now. By the way, welcome to Daegu High!" Chaeng said, still with enthusiasm.

"Uh, thanks." Mina replied coldly without looking at her seatmate and just focused on what she's doing.

"Oh sorry, I see you're answering now. Just let me know if you need something ok? Nice to meet you by the way." Chaeyoung said with smile. She felt quite guilty thinking she was disturbing Mina.

"Ok." Mina replied shortly.

Then they were silent and continue answering their book.

***
Chaeyoung's POV

"Oh sorry, I see you're answering now. Just let me know if you need something ok? Nice to meet you by the way."

"Ok." Mina replied shortly.

Wow. I didn't expect her to be this cold. Maybe she's not in the mood today. Well, we have plenty of time to get to know each other later.

Chaeng thought as she looked at Mina busy with answering her book.

Good thing that their curriculum is the same with Mina's previous school that she was able to cope up with the lessons.

Three subjects were done then it's lunch time.

Should I invite her to lunch? Yeah I should.

"Mina, would you like to come with us? I brought some pasta for lunch." Chaeyoung said with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, but I brought a sandwich." Mina replied.

"Oh ok. Then eat well."

Gosh, is she such a loner? I think I'll need to put extra effort next time. For now I'll just let her be. Anyway, she looks so pretty with that hair.
Chaeyoung smiled as she looked back at Mina before going out.

Mina cut her hair short up to her shoulders, curled it and dyed it light brown. She went to the salon yesterday after buying her uniform. She thought that changing her hair style would help her move on. Her waist-long black hair is gone, but she still looks stunning with her new look.

***

Mina brought her sandwich and strawberry milk and roamed around the campus, looking for a quiet place to eat. She doesn't want to eat in the canteen because it's too crowded and loud.

Mina was usually a happy and friendly person though sometimes she's shy. But suddenly her attitude changed, she became cold, unapproachable and introvert. It's because of what happened, she was too traumatized and depressed that she shut herself away from everyone. She just wants to be alone.

She finally found a quiet place, behind the Library. There's a bench just beside a huge old tree, perfect enough that it provides shade.

She brought a book with her, a novel that she bought yesterday. Her interest in reading came back for she has nohthing else to do for now since she quit dancing.

She just silently ate while reading her book, away from people. It's been a while since she had solitude because she was always with Momo before. Now she has a lot of time to think and meditate or just relax by herself.

After reading a few chapters of the book, the bell rang. She got up and threw her trash. Then she saw someone who just left before her. She didn't see who it was since her eyesight is not that good so she just ignored it and walked back to her classroom.

--------------------------------

The day ended nicely, the students prepared to go home.

Mina was walking alone going to the bus stop, her eyes focused on her book as she walked. She's so hooked into it, seems like the story is really good.

Then she gets in the bus. She's so focused in reading that she didn't notice that Chaeyoung went in as well. Chaeyoung wanted to sit beside her but was hesitant, so she decided to just sit behind Mina and just quietly observed her.

They got off the bus and Mina started walking, still reading her book.

She noticed someone behind her is walking on the same direction. She turned quickly to see who it was and noticed it's her seatmate.

Is she following me?

Mina thought at first, but then she just ignored her. She doesn't want to assume, well she's not bothering her anyway so she just walked straight home.

***

Chaeyoung was startled when Mina suddenly turned around, she smiled and was about to greet her but Mina turned back quickly and just ignored her.

Didn't she see me? Hmm, well anyways she's so busy reading. Is that her new hobby? Well she better be careful or she'll trip.

They were two meters apart while walking. She doesn't really want to disturb Mina so she kept her distance.

She saw Mina walked inside her apartment without even looking back. She stopped for a while making sure Mina gets in safely, then continued walking.

-------------------------------------

The next day..

Mina went to school early in the morning, she was the first to arrive in her class. She scanned her books to prepare for their lessons for today.

Then a few minutes later, another student arrive.

"Hi! You're Mina right, the new student?"

Mina looked up to see who's talking, "Yes I am." she replied shortly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon by the way, the class president." Then she offered her hand for a handshake. Mina was hesitant for a while to take it, she stared at her hand for a few seconds.

"Nice to meet you too." then finally she took her hand.

As soon as they shake hands, the door opened and Chaeyoung went in, she was frozen for a while as she saw Jeongyeon smiling widely shaking hands with Mina.

What the? Did she just shake hands with her when she rejected mine yesterday? Wow, that's harsh.

Chaeyoung thought. After a few seconds she came back to her senses and went to her seat still looking at the two converse. The two kept talking without noticing Chaeyoung.

"Sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself yesterday. I was kinda busy with the tasks Ssaem gave me." Jeongyeon said as she scratches her head.

"It's okay. No need to feel sorry." Mina replied.

"So, what do you think of our school? Do you like it more compared to the previous one?" Jeongyeon said ahe she tried to start a convo.

"It's pretty good actually."

"Oh ok. You're not really a talker are you?" Jeongyeon chuckled. There was no response from Mina so she cleared her throat to break the awkwardness. "Anyway if you need something you can always approach me." Jeongyeon smiled and left.

Pssh. Even the girl crush didn't have a chance on her. So, that means that she's cold to everyone, not only to me. Phew! What a relief. Then Chaeyoung smiled as she realized. 

Chaeyoung greeted Mina as soon as Jeongyeon left.

"Good morning Mina-ssi!" she greeted while getting her books from her bag.

"Good morning." Mina replied coldly as usual without even looking.

Chaeyoung just smiled even if the response was not good. She now knows that Mina is just really like that. She stared at her for a few seconds, then started reading.

Then one by one their classmates filled in the room and their lecture started. After a few hours it's lunch time.

Ok here we go again. Let's give it a try. Chaeyoung thought as she held her lunch box and approached Mina.

"Hi Mina. Want to grab some lunch together?"

"I actually need to go the teacher's office, sorry." Mina said.

Not again. Well, it can't be helped.

"Oh ok. Then take this instead. I packed your lunch just in case. You can eat it when you get back."

Then Chayoung handed her a lunchbox and a strawberry milk. Mina didn't take it at first so Chaeyoung forcedly handed it to her, she has no choice but to receive it.

"Eat well! I hope you like it."

Then Chaeyoung left quickly so Mina won't have a chance to give it back.

Mina was left there standing with the lunchbox on her hands. She was a bit surprised and confused with what her seatmate did. She wasn't able to thank her though. Then she put it in her bag and went to the office.

After talking to her teacher about some additional documents she needs to submit, she went back to her classroom. It's just been 10 minutes that passed so her classmates are not back yet. Then she remembered the lunchbox Chaeyoung gave her. She unpacked it and saw 5 pcs of kimbap, 2 eggrolls, 2 sausages, Japchae, and the strawberry milk.

It looks tasty, I didn't even prepared my lunch, good thing she gave me this. That kid is sweet. She thought as she stared at her food.

She noticed that the sausage has 2 sesame seeds that served as its eyes, and a little slice for the mouth. She smiled as she find it too cute that Chaeyoung even made a face on the sausage.
Then she started eating.

Hmm! It's actually really good. Now I feel quite guilty for declining her offer.

She finished it all and went to the washroom to wash the container. She made sure it's clean and dry, then went back to her classroom.

When she entered, she found her classmates chatting, some are reviewing their books. Then she found Chaeyoung and approached her.

"Hi, uhm, here's your lunchbox. Thank you for the food, I enjoyed it." as she put the container on Chaeyoung's desk.

Chaeyoung was startled, it's the first time Mina approached her first.

Omo! Did she just talked to me? And she ate it all? Woah! Daebak!

"You're welcome." She replied shortly, still surprised.

Then she saw Mina sat and smiled lightly. It's the first time she saw Mina smiled since she came to the school, (except the time she introduced herself in the class)

Wow, she's so pretty when she smiles, it suits her. She should smile often. She stared at Mina for a few minutes, then she looked away immediately when Mina noticed she's looking at her.
-------------------

Then the day ended as usual. Mina started walking to the bus stop and entered, sat beside the window and started reading her novel. Then when she gets off, she noticed someone following her again. She turned around quickly to get a glimpse and found Chaeyoung walking 2 meters behind her.

It's her again? I know that she's kind and all but why does she keep on following me?

Mina got suspicious. Chaeyoung has been nice to her since day 1. She's the first one to greet her, invited her to lunch, brought her food and has been kind to her the whole time.

Is she stalking me? She thought as she started to get annoyed.

Mina kept her pace, still Chaeyoung is behind her walking in the same direction. Then she can't handle it anymore, she stopped and turned around to confront her.

"Why are you following me? What do you want?"

.

.

.

To be continued..

Finally! Chaeyoung is here. This is just the start guys so please keep reading. I'm sorry if it took me a while to update. My schedule is just too hectic. I work in the morning and study korean by night. Hope you understand.

Btw, here are pics of our princess during Cheer Up and TT era. I really think short hair suits her best. I wanted her to be blonde in this story but I don't think High School in Korea would allow it.

Can you imagine Mina as your classmate? I would've died the second she enters the classroom. Omg!

Credits to the owner.

Please comment and vote. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.5K 109
❝Am I in love with you? or am I inlove with the feeling?❞ 逸ラ横グニぐロ トグ演ゑ延  18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❤ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
55.1K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
198K 8K 33
Highest Ranking is #150 in FanFiction Do not try to hide what you feel, just do what your hearts wants to do and don't forget to think about it TWICE...
82.3K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...