🔥THE HOT DOUCHEBAG🔥

Por _Btsficss_

Jungkook is known as The king of bully in school. He always bullies people when he is bored . When y/n came t... Más

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
FINAL EPISODE

EPISODE 9

713 36 5
Por _Btsficss_

Nayeon suddenly touches Jungkook's hand . I was speechless . I can't believe she did that . I begin to take my bag and leave while Jungkook yelled my name .

Jungkook : Y/n Ahhhh . Wait !!!

Nayeon : **Smirks**

Jungkook : What have u done ? . Look what happen ? What kind a person are you when you have someone that love you but you didnt appreciate that person . Mark loves you . Why do you still have feelings on me ? I've told you many times that both of us are done ......

Nayeon : I can' t live without you ....Mark is not the same as you.  You're perfect . I love you so much .

Jungkook : Listen carefully , MY HEART BELONGS TO Y/N NOW. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN .....WE ARE DONE ! LEAVE Y/N AND I ALONE . IF I SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN IN MY LIFE . YOU WATCH OUT .

Y/n & Jungkook POV :

Jungkook begin to chase me .....

Jungkook : Y/N AH!!!! STOP Please stop .

I immediately walk quickly but he managed to grab my hand and stop me .

Y/n : Let go of my hand ! What do you want?

Jungkook : Come on , don't be mad please . I know you saw that nayeon touches my hand , but it is just a small matter . I've scolded her .

Y/n : Small matter ? Did you just say small matter ? **Tries to walk away**

Jungkook : alright im sorry .

Y/n : Sorry for what Jeon Jungkook ? I have 3 questions to ask ? One , Do you still have feelings for her ?

Jungkook : Y/n ahh ........

Y/n : I have not finish my sentence yet ! Two , how many times do you want to hurt my feelings and three , i want you to just leave me .......**tries to walk away again**

Jungkook : Y/n ahh........

He grabs my hand tightly and push me to the wall .......He goes near me and whispered to my ear ....

Jungkook : I won't leave you . My heart only belongs to you ....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings .....I am sorry for all the cause that i have done to you . You are special to me . You have shown me what is love . You completed my life and I Would always love you forever .

Hearing those words from him is emotional . It seems that he trully loves me . I am sorry that those questions that i have said to him hurts him . Jeon Jungkook i love you too .

He begin to kiss me ............

Nayeon's POV :

Nayeon : What have i done ..........

Mark : Hey ... what's wrong ? Where is Jungkook and Y/n ?

Nayeon : They left ......

Mark : What?...Where are they ? We havent start eating yet together ..... I'll go call them .

Nayeon : Mark .............**Took his phone away and immediately hold his hand ** I am sorry .....

Mark : Sorry for ?

Nayeon : Promise me you will not be mad ....

Mark : Uhmmm alright .

Nayeon : I am sorry that i ruined today's dinner . I am the one who make Jungkook angry ......I have notice that i am a selfish person . The first time that you say that you love me ......i wasn't really into you . I've shown you fake love . All those gifts that you gave me ....i threw all of them . To be very honest , i still have feelings on Jungkook till this day ...... I've learn my lesson today . I am really sorry . I will forget Jungkook till this day ....This is why Jungkook is mad at me just now . I love you .........

Mark : **Sigh**

Nayeon : Are you mad?  Would You forgive me?

He hug nayeon tightly ......

Mark : I'll forgive you . People are not perfect they make mistakes ....I'm not mad .

Nayeon : Really?

Mark : Yeah ...**Kiss her forehead**

Nayeon : Oh?

Mark : Alright then ....Where Is Jungkook and Y/n again?

Nayeon : I am not sure why not you call Jungkook ....

Mark : Alright Hold on .....

Jungkook's POV :

His phone started buzzing . He slowly cut the kissed .

Y/n : Your phone is buzzing . I am sure mark is looking for you .....Please pick the call .....

Jungkook : Nope ... i am sure it's about Nayeon would like to apologise me . Let's have dinner at other place .

Y/n : But please pick up the phone call ........

Jungkook : nope ..

Y/n : Do you love me ? If you do please pick up the phone call ... if not ....i will leave .

Jungkook : But .....Alright alright

           Conversation in the phone

Mark : YA!!!! WHY YOU PICK UP THE PHONE SO LATE .

Jungkook : .........

Mark : Anyways ,Where are you ?

Jungkook : Uhhhh........home?

Mark : Please dun lie to your hyung ..........

Jungkook : Alright alright . Im just outside the restaurant but its far from here .

Mark : We promise to have dinner together right ....Why do you leave ...

Jungkook :  .........

Mark : I know what is it . Nayeon told me everything .......

Jungkook : .........

Mark : I know you're mad at her but can we have dinner together please?

Jungkook : Can we like cancel today's dinner instead . I will have dinner with Y/n at other restraunt .

Mark : Alright then . I won't force you . But before that , nayeon wants to see both you . She would like to apologise .

Jungkook : We are not going to see her ........

Mark : Come on ........You're not a kid ....You're a man .....

Jungkook : I've got to go .

Mark : Haiss ... Fine you may go ....Cya

Jungkook : Alright

                  End of conversation

Y/n : So???

Jungkook : Let's go and eat at other restraunt ......**Holds my hand**

Nayeon's POV :

Nayeon : How was it? Is he coming ?

Mark : Sorry baby , his not coming anymore .

Nayeon : I guess i will wait for him to forgive me one day ....

Mark : He will .....Enough of those thoughts lets eat ........i'm hungry **Makes funny faces**

Nayeon : **Laughed**

To be continued............

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...