Protecting One Direction

Por ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... M谩s

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 34 - Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 39 - Just In Time
Chapter 40 - Full Force
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 36 -The Reason

1.2K 35 1
Por ilovemusix

I wake up to darkness and a windy environment. The floor was like solid and cold rock. Even though I had a blindfold covering my sight and ropes around my hands, my mouth was free to speak.

"Grace?" A familiar voice said. It was quite genuine and sweet but I could not trust anyone now as I am in an unknown danger.

"How did you get me here?" I couldn't remember the last thing that happened before I landed here.

"Well, of course it wasn't easy. But I found a way to just hack into Simon's email and just make some amendments." She laughs in an evil way. "I knew your defence mechanism would die down if you knew I was caught. I just needed to capture the other two morons on the job and-"

"They're not morons!" I yelled.

"You shut up!" She points a gun to my head. URGH, this bitch! I couldn't not resist that  offer that could kill me.

"Anyway, after I capture those other bodyguards, the only other problem was the One Direction crew. It was so easy, it wasn't even actually a problem. But you had to ruin it with your affair with Niall. But no matter what, I still caught him." She chuckles.

"Where are they? The boys and bodyguards, where are they?" I questioned the horrendous villian.

"None of your business, Grace."

"Then who.. who are you?" I asked with fear.

"You honestly don't know?" The voice of a lady chuckles somehow in an evilish way.

"Who are you? You're not answering my question!"

The darkness lifted up. It was a scarf this whole time? Anyway, where am I? I can't seem to figure out what kind of place is this. I try to get my gun out but I remember that my hands were tied down by rough ropes.

"Grace Carly Persimmons. The girl who thought everything was gonna be fine after what you did to me." This time its menancing voice was better distincted to be a lady's.

"One more time, who.. are.. you?!" I screamed with my nastiest angry face.

"Who else? Its me, Red Lemons." She revealed her true self by taking off her red leather coat.

"Its... its you," I mumbled, inching my brows together. She is Dakota Robinson, I used to babysit her daughter when I needed some desperate cash. But why is she kidnapping every celebrity?

"Dakota? Wh.. why are you doing this?" My voice felt as if it was strangled by a hand. I felt a lump in my throat and a throbbing in my chest.

"Because you killed my one and only daughter. She was innocent," she answered, looking super pissed.

What? I am totally clueless, why would kill? I am an agent but never would I assassinate anybody. And since when did Dakota had a child?

"I have no idea who you are talking about!" I exclaimed with confusion.

"You know!" She bursted with rage. "This is should trigger your memory."

A star-shaped rattle appeared in her hands and I knew exactly who she was talking about.

Flashback

Many years ago...

"Da da da!" The baby on the tall stool was hitting the table profusely. She wouldn't stop making noise so I took matters into my own hands. I tried making fish lips and crossing my eyes.

She still threw tantrums, but when I gave her the star-shaped rattle Dakota gave me, the beautiful infant's green eyes glowed. That's strange. It literally shined before my very eyes. But, only CGI can do that, right? It should be my figment of imagination.

"Beatrice, mummy's here!" Dakota, the mother of this pudding, shouted with joy. Beatrice gave a clueless face but then puts on a warm smile.

"Thank you so much taking care of my daughter!" She cheered.

"A pleasure!" I grinned as I cleaned up the mess the baby made.

She passes me £50 for the job I did today. "See you tomorrow then!" I wave her goodbye and give a flying kiss to Beatrice. That girl is just so adorable! While closing the door, I was thinking who was knocking on the door just now.

I was cooking up some porridge for Beatrice's lunch. It was so strange, I didn't want to answer as it could be some kind of advertisment for some eco-friendly container selling. Not that I didn't want any, but I was too poor to get any. Uncle only helped me with the apartment finding, but I had to live, so I babysit to survive.

The next day, the same thing happened again. I got really annoyed so I looked through the peephole. It was a guy with a black hat, looking down to the welcome mat.

What if he's a psycopath? A killer? I know I'm thinking too much, but I have to take risks. Grace, you know this. You have been taught by Uncle Simon to handle with bad guys.

I quickly opened the door and straight away karate chop his neck. "Ouch, what the heck is that for?" The guy wearing a baby blue polo shirt whined.

"Oh my freaking gosh, I'm so sorry." I apologised, trying to pull him up. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am. Now, the last date we've been on, I still haven't finished my objective." The last person I went on a date with was this guy. He slowly leaned forward to my face and was ready to kiss, all closing his eyes, pouting his lips.

I wasn't comfortable at all so I pushed him away in a gentle way. "I'm sorry, I have to reject you. But I gotta admit it was a nice try." I confessed.

"I'm so entirely sorry, I just came here to ask you a question, I guess it didn't work." He slowly faded his words away.

He exits my house. He's a nice guy and all, but he is a player and breaks up with any girl within a week.

I hear a knock once again, but the force is harder this time. I see his bear keychain left on the floor. What a softie. He probably just accidentally left it there. I pick it up and turned the doorknob.

"Sorry to bother, miss. Anyone here with the name, Beatrice? Beatrice Robinson to be exact." The buff man asked, looking at the clipboard he was holding onto. He has a black duffel bag and an american accent.

He sounds like someone working with my uncle. But why would he want to find out about this poor little girl? "What happened?" I question out of pure curiousity.

"Just tell me, young lady." No. I can't let him in.

"I am truly sorry, I don't know anyone named Beatrice," I reply nonchalantly.

"Fine then, I won't bother you anymore." His words calmed me down. That was so close. Just at this moment, I see something shining in his duffel bag. Probably a key chain or something.

The man walks down the steps in front of my house. There is a really grand looking car parked outside of my house, something like a limousine, but slightly shorter. He confronted the person in the car. It looks like he's arguing with that someone in the car.

He turns and reach for something in his duffel bag. But that shiny object, wasn't just a keychain, it was actually a weapon! He comes right at me.

I immediately close the door shut. What the actual hell is happening?

I had to wipe my sweaty palms on my shirt. I frantically find my gun in the drawers. My uncle gave it to me, for protection. I put the gun in my back pocket and carry Beatrice into my bedroom. She's sleeping soundly.

"Miss, if you don't open the door we will bust it open for you," a different man's voice warned this time. My heart races and sweat more than I would normally jog. I take out my gun to get ready.

The door slammed onto the ground. "Tell me, why are you here in my house, invading my privacy?" I point the gun to the person who came in first.

"You don't understand, miss. That girl you have is a threat and we can't let you have her," he shouted.

"But she's just 1 year old, you gotta be kidding me!" I shrieked.

The man that was here at first comes up the stairs. No one hurts her. "I'll shoot if you come up," I bravely stated. I know I would not shoot but I just can't risk a 1 year old child's life.

"Grace!" a familiar voice says.

Its my uncle.

"Just let them take her away, listen to me," he negotiated. But, I can't. She's who I'm babysitting. I need money, is what I want to say. But instead, I reply okay. The men ran into my room to get the baby.

The minute I answered them I regretted what I said. "Uncle, I... I..."

"Yes?"

"I need the job. I'm babysitting her, so I need the money for school fees, please I beg you," I pleaded with uncle. That's not the full truth. I just do not want Beatrice to die.

"I have that under control." He walks to the person holding Beatrice in his arms.

"We need her DNA and analyse her behaviour," my uncle speaks to his fellow partner. They exchanged looks and soon, his colleague kills Beatrice with a dagger.

"No!" I yelled, tears dripping down like rain. How am I supposed to explain this to Dakota? Saying some people brought Beatrice away? Or my uncle needs her DNA and behaviours? Either way it is just too painful to her.

This thing is screwing me over!

I go into my guestroom and lie down on the bed to rest. I wonder what I'm supposed to do when I see her?

"What is happening?!" A voice screamed. Its Dakota. No, no, no, no. I come out to see her bawling her eyes out, crying like a maniac.

"I can explain, I-"

"You! So you're the one who killed her is it? I shouldn't have trusted you!" Dakota screeched, looking devasted. She almost storms up but the armed men prevents her from doing so.

"Come on, Grace." My uncle pulls my arm towards the door.

Tears flows continuously that my cheeks are all wet. I just helped my uncle with murder. What am I supposed to do? He is one of the only family I have left so I can't just get some revenge on him.

"Remember all the moves I taught you because you are working for me starting from today. No more school, no more working as a babysitter." He puts me in a black tinted van while sliding the door.

My uncle approaches by the other door.

"Why did you let them kill her?" I asked, shaking vigorously, staring straight into his eyes.

"I.. the agency had to do it, okay? She is a radioactive child, and we needed to kill her. We can't risk anyone else's life. Dakota, she's a scientist and she made her. She couldn't give birth so she did an experiment and sure it worked, but she knew that Beatrice was a threat! She always locks her up in her house, but when she isn't home, she looks for you to take care of her baby. I'm glad I let you wear that protective radiation bracelet I got you," he explained thoroughly, giving a sigh of relief.

Trying to protect a young child changed into trying to protect a harmful and poisonous child. Nothing I've ever done is correct, ugh!

"I'm going to move you to a new town and you would work for me. You understand?" He tells me as if it was really really important. I nod.

The person driving looks young, but old enough for a licensed driver. "Umm, what's your name?" I asked.

"Ah, my name's Preston," the dashing young man introduced.

"Seems like you two get along, I thought two different persons would clash, but perhaps I was wrong. Meet my son, and meet your cousin. Preston, be Grace's helper." Uncle Simon smiles.

Well, you learn some and you lose some. I lost Beatrice but I learn that I have a cousin.
"But, I can handle myself. It's not like I'm some boss or something!" I tell uncle.

"You're only fourteen! I'm sure his help would mean a lot," Simon replied, grinning.

"And you, you look like you are okay with it. Don't you feel that I'm childish cause I'm young?" I ask Preston.

"I'm just following my d... President's orders," he said calmly. My eyes widened. President? My uncle?

"Oh my gosh, congrats!" I beamed. He smiles. Its the first time I've ever seen him smile. Guess its just because he's only proud of his work.

That was the day I started this job.

Back to reality

"I swear, I didn't do it." I teared up suddenly. "It was someone else!"

She throws a punch onto my cheek, leaving it bruised and painful. I wish I could feel with my hands whether I had blood oozing out.

"Kathlyn!" She shouted for her henchman/lady. Kathlyn walks out from the darkness behind Dakota.

"Well it appears you are undercover this whole fuc.king time! I never should've been nice to you at all." I spat, rolling my eyes.

She ignores what I said.

"Too bad I already got your ex-boyfriend!" I tease her, smirking devishly.

Kathlyn clenches her fist and kicks me in the stomach. She then slaps my face on the right side. It hurts but not as much as the emotional scars I left on her.

Suddenly, I hear a loud bang on the door. The door busted open I saw this man standing there.

"Harry," I whispered. Even though my eyes aren't as sharp after she slapped me on the face, I could figure out by his big blob of brown, his hair, over his face.

"What did you do to her?!" Harry exclaimed. He clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turn white. I've never seen the aggressive side of him before, only the heartbroken, in love and gentle one.

He takes a step in front. "If you come nearer, I'm afraid I'll have to shoot you, my dear." Dakota chuckles in an evil way, pointing her revolver towards Harry.

I look helplessly at the both of them and I jus can't help. I'm a tied up, tired hostage. But my anger fills me up to the brim. So, I checked around to see that there were some broken glass on the ground. I used the biggest piece to break free the ropes tied to my wrists. It took quite awhile to become freed when Harry tried to negotiate his way through.

He finally sees what I was doing and it felt as if he improvised a plan on the spot.

"Let's make a deal."

"What is it?" Dakota spat, staring into Harry eyes intensively. "If you want me to free Grace, not a chance!"

"No, its not that. You see, this.. bi.. bi.." He hesitates to finish his sentence.

"Spit it out, if not I'll harm her!" She shouted, pointing at me.

"This," Harry continued with a convincing tone. "Bitch, she broke my heart. So I was wondering if I could do it myself!"

Wow, his plan will definitely work! Ugh this guy's a moron, in a good way though.

"Kid, do you think I believe you? I know how much you love Grace, sweetie. Now, there is not a chance you are going to get her." She puts her hand on her hips.

"I can prove it to you!" He blurted out.

"Then show me, don't just hurt her with words. Make her pay!" She screamed.

Then there was a silence. But it didn't sound so good.

"Kill her!"

_______________________________

whoop! idk what to say but

thanks for sticking around to read this book you all have been really sweet and funny

cant say im that part of the fandom, im the emotional one :) :') ;) :/ :( :'( >:( >:)

dont judge my emoticons xD

its time for me to leave for now
ta ta

-Hannah ♥

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

6.9K 141 23
A fanfiction based off of princess protection program with a one direction twist. This is being written by my bff. she doesn't have an account so im...
74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
3.6K 57 16
ONE DIRECTION NOVEMBER 2012 3RD PLACE FOR BEST 1D FANFICTION! You know it isn't a normal tour when your best friend becomes your best mates girlfrien...
2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...