another world | seulmin

By taecansteponme

in which everything she says comes true. More

disclaimer
introduction
-
-
author's note

911 65 29
By taecansteponme

" can you stop scrolling on your phone and come help me with the dishes? "

the old her would have stopped immediately, and apologise sweetly as she ran over to give him a back hug.

but now, she didn't like the way he was acting. hell, he didn't even call her babe.

and so, she spat, " can you shut up and do it yourself? "

interestingly, he followed what she said. and he didn't even know why. the old him would either reason with her, or at least say something back.

maybe it was because she didn't realise the power of her own words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...