Poems For A Lover

By Daddysgurl4ever

These are just some poems I made. Some are sad. Some are cute. Feel free to message me poems you would like m... More

Taken
The Wicked Witch Has You
Do you still remember?
You aren't alone; I am here
Did You Find Someone New?
What am I to you?
Here I am again

Thank you

25 1 0
By Daddysgurl4ever

Thank you for making me who I am. You made me smile. You made me laugh. You made me see the world in a different way. Because of you, I see myself in a different light. You healed my heart. You healed my mind. I pray I am doing the same for you.

Thank you for being there during the crazy days, the crazy nights, and all my insanity in between. You are my light. You make me sane, or at least make me believe it.

Thank you for being you. Thank you for having those beautiful brown eyes and that handsome smile. Thank you for having the softest touch and the warmest hug. Thank you for having the most soothing voice and the most calming heartbeat.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 295 32
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
2.1K 50 13
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
19.2K 373 14
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...
7.8K 386 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...