The Wolf Within: A Forsaken N...

By Littlest_Smok

Raelynn Kazimer is bitter. But she has every right to be. She is different. Forsaken. Raelynn was just fine... More

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Yet another Author's Note
Chapter One: Part II

Prelude

72 5 10
By Littlest_Smok

    The world is a sick, sick place.
Where everyone is a hypocrite and those who aren't are lying.
When "I'm sorry I can't help you, I'm busy" means, "I'm not willing to help a monster".
But what does it mean to be a monster, anyway?
Are you a monster because you were born with the ability to shift into a wolf?
Or born with snake scales, antlers, or even fur?
Or are you a monster because you wear the band of the state? That distasteful, inhumane slab of metal secured to leather straps you must wear around your neck to signify that you are different. That you aren't human.
That you're a monster.
If that is what makes me a monster then so be it. I am a monster.
But then what about you?
Are you a god? Are you a "higher being"?
Are you something so wonderful, so beautiful and godly that not even the "light of heaven" can touch you?
Is that what it means to be a human?
To be a god?
Fuck that.
You are no god. You are no heavenly being. You're lower than me.
And I am a monster.
I wear that brand on my neck. I bit my tongue and stay silent when I am ridiculed.
I do what I must to survive.
I am Raelynn Kazimer. And I am not a monster nor a human.
I am a Forsaken.
Get it right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 31.7K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
290K 29.5K 31
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
252K 19.1K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...