Could You Love Me

Bởi MTColt

My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Ne... Xem Thêm

{Introduction/Cast}
Could You Love Me {I}
Could You Love Me {II}
Could You Love Me {III}
Could You Love Me {IV}
Could You Love Me {V}
Could You Love Me {VI}
Could You Love Me {VII}
Could You Love Me {VIII}
Could You Love Me {IX}
Could You Love Me {X}
Could You Love Me {XI}
Could You Love Me {XII}
Could You Love Me {XIII}
Could You Love Me {XIV}
Could You Love Me {XV}
Could You Love Me {XVI}
Could You Love Me {XVII}
Could You Love Me {XVIII}
Could You Love Me {XIX}
Could You Love Me {XX}
Could You Love Me {XXI}
Could You Love Me {XXII}
Could You Love Me {XXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXV}
Could You Love Me {XXVI}
Could You Love Me {XXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXVIII}
Could You Love Me {XXIX}
Could You Love Me {XXX}
Could You Love Me {XXXII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXXV}
Could You Love Me {XXXVI}
Could You Love Me {XXXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXXVIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIX}
Could You Love Me {XL}
Could You Love Me {XLI}

Could You Love Me {XXXI}

1.1K 27 3
Bởi MTColt

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

It had been a week and I hadn't left my room once.

Kate had been in and out, checking up on me, her worried eyes told me she wanted to ask what happened but my emotionless eyes shot her down every time.

Imogen had been calling me incessantly, but I ignored every last one of them, not wanting to talk to anyone.

I felt weak, battered, destroyed.

The bruises on my body were now a very noticeable purple and faint black, only serving as a constant reminder of that night.

You'd think having this happen to me almost twice that I'd know how to cope with it, but I didn't. After Davidson, I tried to pretend like it didn't happen, and I buried myself into partying and alcohol. But this time felt like I couldn't forget it happened. Every night I try to sleep but I only end up feeling his disgusting grip on me and those sinister eyes.

I was sleep deprived and a ball full of emotions, and I just wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there forever.

"O?" Imogen's familiar voice called, peaking her head through the door to make sure I was in there. "What's going on?" She questioned bluntly, shutting the door and plopping down on the edge of my bed.

I sat up, my eyes meeting hers, only to have tears pour out of them immediately and sobs rake my body.

That was only the second time I had cried since it happened, the first time being the night of. Looking at Imogen's worried face made my emotionless state break, feeling all the fear washing back in.

Imogen quickly embraced me, squeezing me as she asked what was wrong again.

"It almost happened again."

I felt her freeze up, sending the signal that she knew what I was talking about. I felt her pull me off of her so I could look at her, her hand pressing against my shoulder making me flinch.

She deadpanned and her hand carefully pulled the collar of my shirt down to reveal my bruised shoulder and collar bone. She gasped, her hand shooting to her mouth as tears started to fill her eyes, making me feel even more disgusted with myself.

"How?" She whispered as I diverted my gaze away from her.

"Friday night." I spoke, my voice raspy and gross. "You disappeared with Chase and Axel got drunk and went off with some chick and I was mad. I tried to wait for you but I got impatient and as I left Axel stopped me and we got into an argument which made me even more mad. I ended up walking and there was a guy from the Snake Pit who knows Davidson, watching me. He pulled me into an alleyway."

Imogen stayed silent as she embraced me again, rubbing my back reassuringly. "I'm so sorry, O."

"He got my clothes off but that was it." I cried weakly into her shoulder. "He didn't get the chance to continue but I-I was so scared. I am scared."

"It'll be okay O, I promise." Imogen assured. "Who else have you told?"

"No one." I whispered, making her shake her head.

"Oktober we have to tell someone."

I could tell Imogen was trying to keep her anger to a minimum, but the tone of her voice was already enough to know she was furious.

"I don't even know his name Imogen. I can't do anything."

She shook her head, refusing to accept that. "Axel will know who he is."

Before I could even beg for her to stop, she was up in a flash, dialing Axel's number quickly as she walked out of my room.

I heard her muffled angry voice through the walls, indicating that Axel picked up and was no doubt on his way over. I didn't want to see him, I didn't want to think about how he hurt me Friday night, I didn't want to think about anything from Friday night.

But I couldn't seem to escape it.

Less than ten minutes later, the sound of an engine roaring then cutting off was heard out front, and I knew it was Axel.

Imogen appeared in my room again, Axel in tow, but I couldn't find the courage to look at him.

"I'll leave you two." Imogen said quietly, squeezing my hand reassuringly before walking back out of the door.

"Oktober ... what happened?" Axel questioned,
his hand reaching out to cup my face only to have me flinch, making him back away.

"Why are you curious now as to what happened with me? You sure haven't cared all week."

A flash of hurt came across his features before he clenched his jaw.

"Of course I cared, O. Of course I care. I thought you were still angry and I was giving you time to cool down. Don't think for a second that I wasn't worried about you." Axel replied, his deep voice making goosebumps appear all over my skin, causing me to pull my blanket tighter around me.

"Well I'm fine, you can go now." I lied, still not looking at him.

"Imogen wouldn't of called me over here if were 'fine'." Axel argued, making my anger with him grow.

"Do you really wanna know what happened Axel?" I snapped, leaving the comfort of my bed to shove him. "You left me for some slut who could give you a 'great time in the bedroom', and then expected to come back to me when you two were done. So I walked home by myself, and you wanna know what happened?!" I yelled, my skin burning from how hot I felt. "I was almost raped Axel! I was almost raped again! Look here's the bruises since you want to know everything." I seethed, aggressively yanking my shirt down so he could my black and purple bruises.

"Oh and don't forget these." I laughed like a maniac, lifting up my shirt to reveal the bruises on my stomach, feeling the tears pour out of my eyes. "So you can leave now you know what happened."

I looked up at him through the tears in my eyes to see his unreadable expression. His jaw was clenched and fist were balled, but his eyes held worry as they watched me sob.

He caught me in his arms as my sobs got to be too much, and at that point I was heaving.

Anxiety attack.

"Shh, O it's okay." He whispered as he rubbed my back reassuringly. "It's gonna be alright, no ones going to hurt you anymore. I swear on my life."

After a few minutes of calming down, I pulled away from him, standing up abruptly.

"You should probably lea-"

"Tell me who did it." He ordered, cutting me off.

"Axel I-"

"Don't. Tell me who did it Oktober."

The tone in his voice made me shiver and the look in his eyes were dark.

He was angry.

"I don't know his name. It was the guy from the Snake Pit who knew who I was, before the fight broke out."

That was all I had to say before Axel was out of my room and down the stairs, heading for his car.

He sped out of the driveway, the tires screeching as he raced off to wherever he was going, leaving me praying that he would be okay.

Whoever the guy was, he was obviously dangerous, and probably smart enough to know that Axel would come for him, and I hope Axel knew that too.

"He'll be fine, Chase and the boys are right behind him." Imogen assured me, looking up from her phone as she sat down next to me. "I know you didn't want to tell anyone O, but we had to. There was no way I was going to let this asshole get away with that. You don't deserve this shit, O."

I don't know what I deserve.

***

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.7K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
31.1K 1.4K 13
Promiscuity is addictive. It's so safe. You are not at risk of getting hurt, physically maybe , But emotionally ? No And the emotional pain is by f...