Under the Elms

By voxofp

Prince decides to try to rekindle a romance he dropped years before when it was inconvenient. Sofia Brown is... More

The cost of winning
Author's Note
Once Upon A Time
January 18th, 2008, 11 p.m.
First Date Reboot
Act II
The Beautiful Experience
The Beautiful Experience, Part II
Where were you?
The only woman
New Normal?
Trying again
Second Date
Snow Magic
Third Date
What am I gonna do?
Where are we going?
Prince Airways
The Sun, Moon and Stars
Captain Crunch
Candid Camera
Morning glory
Avoidance and Intimacy
Love in a Garden
All Eye Want Is You
Happy Endings
Time to fly
Rhapsody
What do you Believe?
Surprises, Good and Bad
Catching Up
Communicating
Facades
Reality Bites
Wait, what?
Ready for inspection?
Tea Party
Antidote
Cherish and deeply respect

Magnificent

859 52 74
By voxofp

Do we,' she cleared her throat before continuing, 'do we have to stop?' the words rushed out of Sofia's mouth in a torrent before she lost her nerve.

Prince chuckled. 'No, but we're not staying here.' Getting off the daybed, he picked up her boots and extended his hand. 'Come with me.'

They walked down a short hallway to another room. Prince opened the door, and Sofia realized two things-first, it was a bedroom she'd never seen before, and second, the kitten was nowhere around. That cat is the least of my concerns right now, she thought, as her eyes took in the large, perfectly made bed with numerous decorative pillows, several embroidered with his symbol.

Prince led her to the padded bench at the end of the bed, saying, 'Wait here just a minute.' Giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, he tossed the pillows on the floor, pulled down the covers, arranging them at the end of the bed, and lit one of the many candles placed around the room.

'That's enough,' Sofia stated, nervously twisting her fingers.

Prince chuckled again, walking back to Sofia. 'Okay, you can have your way this time, but remember, I've seen you already.'

After he turned the lights off, Prince walked over to Sofia, looked down at his feet, then up at her. His eyes were huge, and the intensity in his gaze made her freeze in her spot.

'I've waited and waited. I don't think I can wait any longer. Come here, Beauty.' Taking her by the hand, he pulled her upright, then began slowly lowering the zipper on her sweater once more. He drew closer, kissing her neck and then her shoulder as he removed the sweater from her arms. Oh, damn, he's too good at this. She could feel a wildfire take her over. She'd been waiting years for that very feeling to return. She shocked him by reaching between them and opening the clasp on her bra, then sliding it down as well.

'Babe? Is there-'

'Shhh,' she replied, reaching down to grasp the hem of his sweater. Swiftly pulling it over his head, she put her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts against his chest. Moaning, she continued, 'Your waiting has been nothing compared to mine.'

The intense feeling of skin on skin gave both of them goosebumps. Prince took control again, moving down her chest, lavishing attention on her breasts, then the skin above the waistband of her leggings. The tickle of his 5 o'clock shadow enhanced her level of sensation. Going down on one knee, he tugged her leggings down, helping her out of them. Sensing her discomfort standing in a pair of lace panties and nothing else, he rose, and quickly got rid of his necklace, boots, pants, and socks. Then he led her to the bed, commanding, 'Lie down.'

She scooted back to the center of the bed, lying down, trying not to look uncomfortable. He stood at the side of the bed, perfectly comfortable in his nakedness and obvious arousal. Looking down at a blushing Sofia as she admired his perfect physique, he said, 'I forgot how beautiful you are. Or, you're more beautiful now. I'll figure that out later.' Then he crawled over to her, lying beside her, but halfway on top of her, his arousal pressing against her leg again. The kiss he initiated was lovingly dominating, claiming her, and she reveled in it. She freed her trapped hand, wrapping it around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape, and rhythmically stroking the back of his neck. He stroked hers in turn, then followed with his mouth, smiling to himself when he felt goosebumps return for them both.

He moved down her body, worshipping every inch he could reach with hands and tongue, even using his eyelashes to give butterfly kisses, until he reached a lace barrier. Working his way back up, he asked, 'Babe, what do you want?'

'I want you,' was the breathy answer he received, followed by a tiny mewl of sound as he placed one hand directly over the lace.

'Do we need protection?' he asked, holding his breath while waiting for the answer. He hated using condoms, but didn't want her to feel compromised.

'Hmmm?' Sofia had to drag herself out of the fog he had created. Focusing, she processed his question. 'Oh, no. I've been on the pill for years.'

'In that case,' he moaned, grabbing both sides of her panties and pulling them swiftly down her legs. Then he kissed his way down one leg, picking up her foot to place a kiss just above her toes. While he had her foot in his hand, he moved her leg to one side, spreading her legs, massaging them both briefly. The hitch of breath he heard as slightly chilled air touched her heat made him impatient.  Don't rush this, she's told you how long it's been. He slowly made his way up the inside of her other leg while settling himself between them, reveling in the fact that she couldn't keep still; her hips were gently undulating. He put both hands on her hipbones, loving the moan he evoked when he stroked them methodically.

Kissing his way up to her hip, ignoring the area she so desperately wanted him to touch, he asked again, 'What do you want?'

Instead of answering, she took his hand and placed it back over her treasure, pressing it down while tilting her pelvis up to meet it. Prince chuckled, then said, 'I gotcha,' as he slid down to give her the attention she craved. The chuckle just turned her on even more, as it rumbled against her. He nuzzled past closely trimmed hair, then grazed her outer lips with one finger, only to have it come away covered in dampness.

'Open your eyes,' he said, using the dominating tone again. She succeeded after a struggle, looking down at him. When their eyes met, he placed his wet finger in his mouth to savor her essence, and a look of pure pleasure ran across his face. 'Magnificent,' was all he said; then he used his tongue to replicate the trail his finger had blazed. He moaned loudly at the taste of her, wrapping his arms under and around her thighs as he lowered his head. When his mouth made full contact with her treasure, the actions he began drew a scream he wasn't expecting, and an immediate climax.

'Oh, sugar,' was all he could say before he worked her back down, feasting on her. He levered himself over her, unable to wait any longer himself. It was obvious she was ready. He drew her legs over his shoulders, and slowly, carefully entered, causing them both to moan. 'Oh, mama, I'm home,' he groaned, settling there, waiting for a signal that she was ready. She was his perfect fit. Two breaths from her, three breaths, she was working hard to relax around him. Finally, she shifted slightly, and he began moving with excruciating slowness, which resulted in another groan from him. 'This feels so right,' he choked out, before he couldn't speak anymore.  It took almost no time for her to climax, screaming his name. He maintained control a little longer, but not much. It was too good. Pounding into her, he exploded into the stars, yet careful when he lowered himself, not wanting to break their connection. She breathed, 'That was,'

'Not over,' he interrupted, as he realized he'd come roaring back to life. He needed more of this. He needed her, and what they had together, for the rest of his life. I hope she's really ready for me; I'm not living without her any more. He worked hard at slowing down and relearning all her secrets. He wanted to know her so intimately, to find the best ways to please her, to truly make her his.

He lasted longer that time, but it wasn't easy. It seemed each new thing he tried sent her over the edge all over again. He lost count of the number of times he gave her ultimate pleasure, relishing the sound and feel of her each time. Finally he gave in, climaxing with a series of choked moans; he couldn't catch his breath. This time he dropped to her side, pulling her with him, so they were still connected. She snuggled in as they both came down from their final, simultaneous high.

Listening, he realized her breathing had changed. She had fallen asleep, or more likely, he chuckled to himself, passed out from over stimulation. I finally reconnected with her; now I just have to keep her with me, was his last thought. He pulled the silky pale blue cotton sheet and matching duvet covered down comforter over them, wrapped his arms around her more tightly, and succumbed to sleep himself, feeling more satisfied and secure than he had in years.

Sofia woke confused. She was in a room that didn't smell like her home, lying on silky sheets that were too high quality to be hers. She didn't hear anything; no ticking clocks, no street noise, nothing reminding her of home. Wait-I hear breathing that isn't me. In a split second, she realized, as she began opening her eyes, she was in Prince's bedroom. She looked up, and Prince was leaning on one elbow, looking down at her. The room was lit by multiple candles, not just the one she remembered from before. He's been up to something.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the shoulder. 'Hello, Sleeping Beauty,' he murmured, running a finger along her collarbone. His expression changed from loving to slightly smug when he saw goosebumps rise as a result of his touch. Meeting her eyes, the loving expression came back immediately, with a small smile. 'How long have I been asleep?' she asked, stretching slightly, realizing she had a truly wonderful ache between her thighs.

'A little while. I slept, too, so I'm not entirely sure. How do you feel?' His finger kept wandering around on the skin he could see, occasionally dipping below the hem of the comforter. He was obsessed with the feel of her, all of her. He wanted to know how she was feeling, and if he could begin loving her again. He was starving for more of her. He felt he'd never get enough. That thought alone made him completely happy.

'Thirsty?' she cocked one eyebrow, realizing this was an unusual response.

'Ah,' his smile grew slightly. Turning away briefly, he turned back holding a glass of orange juice. 'Drink this. I know why you're thirsty.' The smug look was back.

Sofia sat up, and tried to pull the sheet up with her. Prince stayed her hand. 'Nuh Uh. I love looking at those gorgeous breasts. They don't need covering. If you get cold, let me know. I'll be happy to fix that.' The smirk he had going was annoying and adorable at the same time.

'Oh---you!' she replied. She compromised by slouching down and leaning on her elbow, so she was vertical enough to drink, but still covered up. She smiled and stuck out her tongue, reaching for the glass of juice. Prince retaliated by throwing the sheet away from her. He loved watching her nipples rise in the slightly cool air. He rose in response, the reaction muted by the covers he still had on his body.

'Now it's on!' she replied, pulling the same stunt. She gasped as she realized he was fully aroused. 'No wonder-' she murmured, feeling the blush cover her exposed body. He was a sight to behold. God has truly blessed this man, she thought. She looked up, and he had an expression of absolute lust on his face.

'Tell me I can love you again, that you aren't too done,' he said, tucking her hair behind her ear, running his finger down her jawline. Then he handed her the juice. 'Finish this, you need it.'

She took the glass, and drained it quickly, handing it back. The orange juice glistening on her upper lip was so tempting. Prince placed the empty glass on the nightstand, and turned back to find Sofia closer. She sighed out a response. 'Please?'

'You'll never have to ask twice,' Prince responded, pulling her down beneath him once again.

Now that they've crossed that hurdle, will they be happy together?
Can they?
Can she trust him?

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 109 12
Roze and Prince have been friends for more than a few years. On Roze's twenty-eighth birthday, she finds out that Prince hasn't had sex since he left...
161K 6.4K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...
49.9K 2.4K 51
I don't want 2 fall in love, 'cause if I do it's gonna be the last time... 2013-Prince is performing at Montreux, when he meets the woman who will be...
2.5K 128 34
Simon wants to be like everyone else, not popular. Sure being one has its advantages but he just wants to play the sports he loves and not get treate...