TMNT X MALE READER

painfull_bruises_00 által

no sugar coating. i just got pissed because i didn't find much tmntxmale reader. so i made my own. many fluff... Több

leader
hot head
brainiac
skater boi
blue eyes
green eyes
brown eye's
baby blue eyes

Leonardo

6K 166 41
painfull_bruises_00 által

Your p.o.v.

After the quiet walk home, Leo leaves me at my apartment and waits at my fire escape outside my window.

I awkwardly notice how messy my bedroom is. . .

"So call me?"

"What? Leo, I don't have your number."

"You'll figure it out later." Leo smiles.

I blush slightly, opening the box of pokey and putting one to his mouth.

I smile chuckling, making him blush.

"Mm these aren't too bad" Leo smiles.

I lean forward and take a bite of it from his mouth, making his face set on fire.

"Yeah, not too shabby"

He leaves with a wink disappearing into the darkness of the alleyway.

I sit down on my bed, and hear the crumble of a paper..?

I reach into my jeans pocket and find a slip of paper with a number on it, scribbled in blue ink

At the bottom

Of the paper

It read "Leo ;)"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
351K 10.7K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
203K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
335K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...