Lets Hold Hands To Forever {C...

By lalala269

Story of 2 girls with special friendship/bond. The story starts right after Sixteen. They are now part of a g... More

Chap1 (She's Special)
Flashback (Christmas Day) Part 1
Flashback (Christmas Day) Part 2
Flashback (Christmas Day) Part 3
Chap 2 (Falling Apart)
Chap 3 (Everything Has Changed)
Flash Back ( The Promise)
Chap 4 (New Friend)
Chap 5 (I Miss You)
Flashback (First Snow Fall)
Chap 7 (She's worth fighting for)
Chap 8 (Lonely)
Chap 9(Start all over again)
Chap10 (First Date)
Chap11 (Confuse)
Chap 12 (What If We Rewrite The Stars)
Chap 13 (Missing Yoo)
Chap 14 (Love Conquers All)
Chap 15 (You and Me Forever)
Bonus Chapter
This is it! ☺️

Chap 6 (When my world collapse)

2.3K 91 73
By lalala269

1 week after their photoshoot

11:00pm @TWICE DORM.

They just finish their schedule for today. Everyone is in a good mood. The maknaes with Sana is in the living room playing around. Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon are in their room just resting on their bed while listening to some music. Jeongyeon and Momo is in their room organizing their things.

Momo:"Jeongyeon do we need to do this right now? Can't we just rest and do it some other time?"

Jeongyeon: "Come on Momoring this is the only chance we got to organize things."

(Jeongyeon threw a pillow to Momo to get her up. Momo threw her stuff toy to Jeongyeon. In the end they just played by throwing stuffs at each other. Momo pick up a Bunny stuff toy she was about to throw it to Jeongyeon when Jeongyeon stop her.)

Jeongyeon: "Wait!!!! Stop!!!! Not the Bunny!!!

Momo: "Why???"

Jeongyeon: "That bunny is important to me!"

Momo: "I DON'T CARE!"

(A bracelet fell off from the Bunny Stuff Toy as Momo threw it. Luckily Jeongyeon catch the stuff toy. But the bracelet fell on the pile of grabage.)

Jeongyeon: "whew... Momo!!!! You're DEAD!!!!"

(Momo ran outside their room to escape Jeongyeon. And In the end Jeongyeon was left alone organizing their room.)

(Jeongyeon POV: I'll get you next time Momo!)

Jeongyeon: "Momo!! Can you atleast throw the trash out!"

Momo: "Arasso!!! Arasso!!!!"

(Momo pick up the trash and put it on a garbage bag. Meanwhile Nayeon is the one who is scheduled to throw their trash out. She gather all the trash and put it in a one big plastic bag. Nayeon saw Momo bringing out a trash bag.)

Nayeon: "Momo-ah give me that I'll be the one to throw it out."

Momo: "Gomawo... Unnie."

(Nayeon went out and throw their trash. While recycling the trash something fell off from the garbage bag that Momo gave her. She picked it up and saw that it was a bracelet then she became upset.)

(Nayeon POV: This is the bracelet I gave Jeongyeon before. Why? Jeongyeon-ah.. why?!)

(Tears starts to fall from her eyes. She's very upset and hurt that she doesn't want to see Jeongyeon for the mean time. She went back to their dorm and straight to her room.)

(The other members were surprise when Nayeon walks in.)

Tzuyu: "Is Nayeon unnie alright?"

Dahyun: "I think I saw her crying when she went in. What do you think happened to her."

Sana: "She was fine earlier when she threw out the trash."

Dahyun:"I'm getting sad... I don't like to see unnie crying... I don't like to see them fighting anymore.. "

(Sana is comforting Dahyun who is crying because of what is happening to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.)

Sana: "sshh... don't cry dubu.. lets just understand them. Maybe there is a big reason why this is happening to them. Let just try to be there for them. "

Dahyun: "I just miss the old times when we're all happy rehearsing or just simply playing around. Those times when they are sweet together when they act and pretend to be our Appa and Umma. I really miss them alot together."

(Jihyo heard everything what Dahyun said and as a leader she needs to do something because it is affecting their group already. But as a friend she feel the pain of both Nayeon and Jeongyeon.)

(Jeongyeon is preparing to go to bed and Momo is already asleep. Jeongyeon always sleeps hugging her Bunny Stuff Toy because it reminds her of Nayeon. When she notice that something is missing.)

(Jeongyeon POV: Wait! Oh no!!!!!!! Where is it!!!!! Where is the bracelet!!!!! Hayyyy! Jeongyeon Pabo!!!! Argh!!!)

(Jeongyeon is panicking she can't find the bracelet that Nayeon gave her. She looks under their bed, on top of her table, on the floor but it's not there. Jeongyeon is getting frustrated because that bracelet is very important to her.)

(Jeongyeon POV: Otoke.....!!!!!! Hayyy where could it be.... argh!!!!!)

(Then she remembered earlier when she and Momo are playing around. Momo threw the Bunny Stuff Toy at her. Their floor is full of trash it might fell on the floor with the trash. Jeongyeon decides to wake Momo and ask her.)

Jeongyeon: "Momo!!! Wake up!!!!! Momo!!!!! It's an emergency!!!"

(Momo woke up suddenly when she heard emergency.)

Momo:"Why! Why! Why! What's happening? What's the emergency?"

Jeongyeon:"Have seen any bracelet? It was in my Bunny Stuff Toy but now its gone have you seen it?"

Momo:"WHAT?!"

Jeongyeon:"The bracelet have you seen it? It has a J and N in it."

Momo:"I was in my deep sleep and you woke me up and asking for your lost bracelet?! That's your emergency?! SERIOUSLY?! JEONGYEON!!!"

Jeongyeon:"Mianhe.... its just that the bracelet is very very very important to me! I think it fell off when you threw the Bunny at me earlier."

Momo: "Hayyyy just look around maybe it fell on the floor if not maybe it fell on the trash earlier."

Jeongyeon: "I have check the floor but its not there... where is the trash? Did you throw it out already?"

Momo: "Yeah... Nayeon unnie threw it out together with the other grabage."

Jeongyeon:"Ahh ok. Mianhe Momo you can go back to sleep now."

(Jeongyeon hurriedly went out of their room hoping that their garbage hasn't been picked up by the garbage truck.)

Momo: "Hayy that Ostrich! Hayyyy.."

(Jeongyeon POV: Please..... Please.... I need to find it....)

(Jeongyeon went out of their dorm and she ran towards the garbage bins. She didn't mind the cold weather or the smell of garbage she went through all the trash but she couldn't find it.)

(After going through the trash she fell on the ground in a sitting position because she was so tired. When tears starts to form in her eyes, she feels so frustrated at the same time she is very upset at herself.)

(Jeongyeon POV: What do I do now? You're so careless! careless Jeongyeon!!!! Arghhh!!!! I promise her that I'll take care of the bracelet... and now I just lost it.... arghhhh!!!!! She even got lost in the snow trying to find it.... Pabo Jeongyeon-ah!!!!! Pabo!!!!!!)

(Jeongyeon lowered her head and started to cry. She really hates herself right now because that bracelet means a lot to her.)

(When suddenly someone approach her and put a jacket on her back. The person kneel down beside Jeongyeon and starts to pat Jeongyeon's back to console her. Jeongyeon lift her head to see who it is. It is her roommate Momo.)

Momo: "You forgot to bring your jacket. Gaja it's getting cold here you might get sick."

(Momo help Jeongyeon to stand up then they went back to their dorm.)

Momo: "Take a shower Jeongyeon-ah.."

(Jeongyeon didn't answer Momo she just walks towards the CR while looking down.)

Momo: "Jeongyeon-ah..."

(Jeongyeon stop from walking and looked at Momo.)

Momo: "Don't be too hard on yourself.... I'll help you to look for that bracelet ok? Cheer up."

Jeongyeon: "Gomawo..."

(Jeongyeon washed herself and went to bed.)

The Next Day.

(They started their day early they will be going to Music Bank for their debut stage. Everyone is in the car and they are trying to get some sleep because they need energy for the whole day.)

(Nayeon is sitting the Middle Row beside Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon is sitting in front of Chaeyoung.)

Manager2: "Nayeon-ah after Music Bank we will go to the set of the webdrama with Minhyuk."

Nayeon: "Ok Oppa.."

(Nayeon said it while looking outside the window.)

(Jeongyeon secretly looked at Nayeon she is curious if Nayeon is really alright. Because every morning Nayeon would greet her "Good Morning" even if she ignores her all the time and Nayeon would make her coffee or milk. But this particular morning Jeongyeon feels that something is strange with Nayeon. Because Nayeon didn't greeted her this morning or prepared her coffee, Nayeon would walk pass through Jeongyeon as if she doesn't exist.)

After Music Bank

(Nayeon is about to leave for the shooting of the webdrama.)

Chaeyoung: "Good luck Unnie!!"

Jihyo: "You can do it Nabongs!!! Bring us some foods after."

Sana: "Want me to give you a good luck kiss?"

Nayeon: "Waaaa No thanks Sana! I'm fine!!! Hahaha!! See you later guys!"

(Nayeon wave good bye to the members looking at them one by one. But there is one member whom she skip and it was Jeongyeon.)

(While Nayeon is waving Jeongyeon is staring at Nayeon.)

(Jeongyeon POV : Good luck Bunny!! I'm so proud of you. I wish I could hug you tight to let you know how proud I'am.)

After an Hour

(Nayeon arrive on the location. A makeup artist is doing her makeup while a staff is briefing her about the story and what she will need to do.)

(30 min. Before they start shooting, Nayeon is in the waiting room reading through her lines. Suddenly her phone vibrate she got a message from Jinyoung)

(Text Convo:
Jinyoung~ Hi! Bunny! Are you busy?

Nayeon~ uhmmm not that much.

Jinyoung~ Am I disturbing you?

Nayeon~ Haha No it's ok. Why oppa?

Jinyoung~ Ahh ok. I just saw your members went in our the building I was hoping to see you but you're not with them.

Nayeon~ Ahh yeah they have class today.

Jinyoung~ Where are you right now? Don't tell me you're somewhere eating carrots!!

Nayeon~ Ha! No!! I'm shooting a webdrama.

Jinyoung~ Jinja?! Wow!! Fighting Bunny!! I hope we could work also together even just in a webdrama.

Nayeon~ Hahahaha gomawo Oppa..

Jinyoung~ So who is the lucky guy you're gonna act with?

Nayeon~ Haha Minhyuk of BTOB. Uhmm oppa I need to go now we're about to start.

(A staff called Nayeon they are about to start the shoot. Nayeon put her phone down she didn't got to read the last message of Jinyoung.)

Jinyoung~ Fighting!!! ❤)

(Nayeon greeted Minhyuk who will be his leading man for this shoot.)

Nayeon: "Anyeonghaseyo.."

Minhyuk: "Ahh oh Anyeonghaseyo Minhyukimnida."

(Minhyuk shake hands with Nayeon. Minhyuk is smiling like his thinking of something.)

(Minhyuk POV: hmmmm... not bad... not bad.. this Nayeon, she is pretty.... I think I will play with her later....)

Nayeon : "Uhmmm This is my very first time to act and I'm kinda nervous."

Minhyuk: "Ohh don't worry just enjoy the shoot and I'll take good care of you."

(Minhyuk POV: I'll take care of you specially later.....)

10:00 PM @ Restaurant

(The Got7 members just finish their schedule for today they are in a restaurant to eat dinner. While waiting for the food the members are teasing and talking with each other when they notice that Jinyoung is quiet at the corner.)

JB: "Hey Jinyoung are you ok?"

Jinyoung: "Uhmm yeah... I'm fine.."

Mark: "His thinking about his bunny."

Jackson: "What Bunny? I keep on hearing bunny bunny come on who is that bunny."

Jinyoung: "Ok... ok.. but promise me you won't laugh.. actually she is one of our dongsaeng.."

Bambam: "A trainee in our company?"

Jinyoung: "No she's not a trainee anymore."

JB: " Wait..... Wait..... Don't tell me she's a member of TWICE?!"

(Jackson who is acting like he is really shock while covering his mouth.)

Jackson: "Nayeon? Waaaaaa...... Jinja?! Woah.."

(Jinyoung just smiled he can't hide it to his members anymore.)

Jackson: "So that's why you're always together when we had the photoshoot for NBA. I get it now.."

JB: "Hey Jinyoung just want to remind you that with this kind of work we have it's kinda hard to date and also we have dating ban."

Jinyoung: "Yes I know. Also I'm not gonna date her now. Her career is her main priority also mine. What I want is, I want to get know her better and lets see after our dating ban what happens between us."

JB: "That's good to know. Anyways I'm just curious Jinyoung-ah do you have feelings for her uhmm as in love?"

Jinyoung: "It's too early to tell, but I find her special. I don't know but there is something with Nayeon that makes my heart beat faster. She's one of a kind and I'm willing to wait for her. When our right time comes."

Jackson: " Wow that's deep man! Anyways we will support you no matter what!"

Jinyoung: "Thanks Guys!!"

(Their food finally arrive. The members started to eat. While Jinyoung keeps on checking on his phone.)

Mark: "Hey lover boy! You ok?"

Jinyoung: "She's not replying in any of my text maybe she's not yet done with her shoot."

Mark: "What is she shooting?"

Jinyoung: "Webdrama with Minhyuk of BTOB."

(JB POV: Minhyuk? Hmmmm... that name sounds familiar.)

Bambam: "The way love changes a person. Come on eat up Hyung for sure she will contact you once she's done."

After 30 min.

(Got7 finish their dinner and they are now getting ready to go home. They are outside the restaurant waiting for their manager when suddenly JB remembered something.)

JB: "Jinyoung-ah who is the partner of Nayeon again?"

Jinyoung: "Minhyuk of BTOB why?"

JB: "Ahh I get it now. That is why his name is familiar to me. There was rumors before about Minhyuk, about him doing one night stand with women and out of my curiosity I asked my friend who is the same agency with Minhyuk if it is true and he said yes. Minhyuk is a very well known Playboy he always do a one night stand with the women he got to work with he usually force them. He always make the women drunk then he do whatever he wants to do with them."

Jinyoung: "Are you sure hyung?! Jinja!!!"

Mark: "I heard those rumors also before but I didn't actually know that it was true."

JB: "Otoke.. he might do something to Nayeon."

(Jinyoung got his phone and he tried calling Nayeon. But Nayeon wouldn't answer. He is getting worried that something might happen to Nayeon.)

(Jinyoung POV: come on Nayeon pick it up.. Haist.. )

(Jinyoung is getting frustrated he don't know what to do.)

Jackson: "Come on Jinyoung calm down. Let's think of something we could do."

Jinyoung: "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!! IF I KNOW SHE IS IN DANGER!!!!"

JB: "Hey!! Jackson is right you should calm down first Jinyoung!"

(Jinyoung is walking back and forth because his getting so frustrated and he is so worried of Nayeon.)

Jinyoung: "mianhe Jackson I'm just so worried of Nayeon."

(Suddenly their manager arrive driving their car. Jinyoung ran to where their manager is.)

Jinyoung: "Hyung do you have Twice managers number? Or any number of our office staff that could give me their number?"

Manager: "Why? What's wrong? I have a number of one of their manager."

Jinyoung: "Uhmmm can you give it to me quickly it's an emergency."

(Their manager gave the number to Jinyoung and Jinyoung tried calling the number.)

(Phone convo

Jinyoung~Yoboseo?

Twice Manager~Yoboseo

Jinyoung~ Ahmm this is Park Jinyoung of Got7 I got your number from our manager uhmm can I ask if you are with Nayeon?

Twice Manager~ Ahh oh. No I'm not with her Manager 2 is with her.

Jinyoung~ Ahh can you tell me where is their shooting location? Because I've been trying to call Nayeon but her phone is Off.

Twice Manager~ Ahh they are in Nowon right now its kind a hard to get signal there. but I called Manager 2 earlier they'll be shooting 3 more scenes before packing up.

Jinyoung~Ahh kamsahamnida

(Jinyoung immediately put the phone down.)

Jinyoung: "Hyund don't wait up for me ok? TAXI!!!

Manager: " Ya!!!!! Where are you going?!

JB: "Hey!!"

(Jinyoung cross the road and immediately rode a taxi.)

Mark: "Let him go. I know he will not do something stupid."

@JYP Building

(Twice members are doing  1 on 1 vocal lesson with their instructor. Mina is doing the lesson while the other members are in a room waiting for their turns.)

(Jeongyeon is still worried and still thinking about her lost bracelet when Jihyo approach her.)

Jihyo: "Hey are you ok? You've been quiet the whole day."

Jeongyeon: "I have a problem Jihyo. Haaaiisssttt"

(Jeongyeon bend forward while her hand is on her head.)

Jihyo: "Hey come on sit up straight and tell me what's wrong?"

Jeongyeon: "do you remember the bracelet she gave me for christmas when we were a trainee?"

Jihyo: " The bracelet that she looked all over during the snow storm? Why? You lost it?"

(Jeongyeon lowered her head.)

Jeongyeon: "yes I lost it. I tried to look for it last night but I couldn't find it."

Jihyo: "otoke... you'll find it don't worry come on cheer up."

(Jihyo is dancing like crazy in front of Jeongyeon to make her laugh. Sana joins her too and Momo they are all dancing like crazy when Sana fall over the ground and that made everybody laugh.)

Sana: "Ya!! Help me!!!"

Jeongyeon: "Hahahaha That was funny Sana do it again."

Sana: "Ya it hurts so much you know! Did you think I did it intetionally! Awwww my elbow.."

Jihyo: "Hahah you're so clumsy Sana-ah hahahah I'm crying because of laughter."

Dahyun: "Sana unnie don't do that again my stomach really hurts because of laughing hayyy.."

(Chaeyoung is laughin so hard when her phone rings. Chaeyoung went outside to answer the call.)

(Phone Convo:

Chaeyoung~ Yoboseo?

Yeri~ Yoboseo Chaeyoungiiieee

Chaeyoung~ Yerrrriinnn How are you?

Yeri~ I'm fine we just finish our dance rehearsals you?

Chaeoyoung~ We're doing our vocal lesson do you want to say Hi to them?

Yeri~ Yeah sure lets turn on the video.

(Chaeyoung went back to the room and turn on the video call.)

Yeri~ Anyeong Unnies...

Jihyo~ Yerin-ah Anyeong! Where are you?

Yeri~ In the dance studio just finish our rehearsals. Woah Momo unnie what are you eating It looks delicious.

Momo~ Tteokboki you want? Aaaaaaaa

Yeri~ Hahaha where is Mina unnie?

Chaeyoung~ she's in the class now.

Yeri~ Ahhh Jeongyeon unnie!!!!! I miss you!

Jeongyeon~ are you bored again Yerin-ah? You're always calling us when you're bored.

Yeri~ That's not true I just miss you that's all. I called Nayeon unnie but I think her phone is off is she there?

Chaeyoung~ ahh she's not here she's shooting something for a webdrama.

Yeri~ Ahhhh wow.... who is she working with?

Chaeyoung~ what I know is Minhyuk oppa of BTOB.

Yeri~ JINJA?!!!

Chaeyoung~ hey why is your reaction like that?

Yeri~ I just heard rumors about him and some says it is true.

Jihyo~ What rumors?

Yeri~ the rumors said that Minhyuk of BTOB is a well known PLAYBOY he likes playing with girls specially the ones he got to work with. He usually force them by making the girls drunk.

Jihyo~ are you sure yerin?

Yeri~ yeah I'm sure.

(Jeongyeon's face suddenly turns to serious. Jihyo saw how the face of Jeongyeon change to serious. Jihyo signal chaeyoung to end the call.)

Chaeyoung~ Uhmm yerin-ah thank you for the heads up. Uhmm we will try to contact Nayeon unnie and our manager. Uhmm I'll call you later ok?

Yeri~ uhmm Ok.. call me when you ontact Nayeon unnie. Bye.

(Everyone gather around to talk about what will they do.)

Jihyo: "Dahyun call Manager 2. Sana ask Manager 1 if he got any news about Nayeon unnie and Manager 2."

(Jeongyeon got her phone and tried calling Nayeon. Her hand is shaking and cold she's nervous that something might happened to Nayeon.)

Jihyo: "Come on Jeong calm down... "

(When Manager 2 finally answered the call of Dahyun)

(Phone Convo:

Manager2 ~ Yoboseo?

Dahyun~ Oppa!!!

Manager2 ~ Oh Dahyun why? The signal is kind a weak here in our location I might not hear you clearly

Dahyun~ Oppa where are you? Is Nayeon unnie done with the shoot?

Manager2 ~ What?? I can't hear you clearly..

Dahyun~ WHERE ARE YOU?!

Manager 2~We're here in Nowon the signal is weak I can't hear you. I'll call your later once we're done ok?

Dahyun~ Oppa! NO Oppa!!!

(Manager 2 end their call. Everyone is so worried. Jeongyeon stood up and hurriedly went out of the room. Momo and Jihyo followed her.)

Momo: "Hey Jeongyeon where are you going?"

Jeongyeon: "I'm going to look for her."

Jihyo: "I undertsand Jeongyeon that you're worried but don't do something drastic let's calm down and think what can we do. Nowon is very far."

Jeongyeon: "  I CAN'T SIT HERE AND JUST WAIT JIHYO!!!!! She...... She....  Nayeonie.... Nayeonie needs me.. I have to go Jihyo-ah.... I have to go."

(Jihyo knew that whatever they do they couldn't stop Jeongyeon. So she let Jeongyeon go. She know Jeongyeon needs to go Nayeon and in this kind of situation Nayeon also needs Jeongyeon.)

(Jeongyeon ran down the stairs and rode a taxi going to Nowon.)

Jeongyeon: "Uhmm ahjussi can you please drive faster I'm in a hurry please."

Driver: "Arasso."

(Jeongyeon's hand are fold into a fist her hands is still shaking and cold.)

(Jeongyeon POV: I'm coming... Nayeonie.. I'm coming.)

11:00 pm @ Nowon

Director: " Ok! CUT! WE'RE DONE."

Nayeon: "Kamsahamnida."

(Nayeon thanked all the staff that has been working hard for the shoot. The last person she thanked was Minhyuk.)

Nayeon: "Uhmm oppa Kamsahamnida."

Minhyuk: "Oh Nayeon-ah.. Kamsahamnida. I should say I had fun working with you."

Nayeon: "ohh Kamsahamnida I had fun also."

Minhyuk: "Come on let's celebrate. My treat don't worry!"

Nayeon: " uhmm I'll ask our manager first if it's ok."

Minhyuk: "Ahh I'll be the one to ask permission for you. Don't worry we will not go too far I know a bar just near here."

(Nayeon is hesitating but she couldn't say no to her Sunbae she has no choice but to go with him.)

After 30min.

Minhyuk: "Nayeon-ah gaja! I already ask your manager and he said it is ok. Don't worry we won't be long."

Nayeon: "Uhmm ok oppa."

(Minhyuk and Nayeon went to a bar. Minhyuk rented a VIP room for them and some beer to drink.)

Minhuk: "You're allowed to drink right?"

Nayeon: " Uhmm yes."

Minhyuk: "That's good. Here take this bottom's up ok?"

Nayeon: "uhmm I not a strong drinker."

Minhyuk: "It's ok.. come on cheers."

(Minhyuk and Nayeon cheers before drinking the whole glass of beer. Minutes later their food arrived they continue to drink while eating.)

@ Shooting Location in Nowon

(Jeongyeon finally arrive at the location. The staffs are packing up the set. Jeongyeon approach one of the staffs.)

Jeongyeon: "Uhmm excuse me? Do you know where is the dressing room?"

Staff: "Dressing room? Why? Everyone is gone the shoot ended an hour ago. Who are you looking?

Jeongyeon: "Nayeon of Twice."

Staff: "Ahh Nayeon? They already left I heard they will celebrate. What I know is they will going to a bar near here."

Jeongyeon: "Jinja?! Can you tell me where is that bar that they went.

(The staff gave direction to Jeongyeon on how to go the bar.)

Jeongyeon: "Kamsahamnida."

(Jeongyeon hurriedly went to the bar.)

Staff: "What is it with Nayeon that many people are looking for her. Earlier a guy came also asking for Nayeon.. hmmm.. kids this days I can't understand them."

@ The Bar

(After drinking the 3rd glass Nayeon is starting to feel dizzy.)

Minhyuk: "Nayeon-ah are you ok?

(Nayeon shake her head.)

Nayeon: "I'm ok oppa."

Minhyuk: "Last drink then we'll go home ok?"

(Minhyuk gave another round of beer to Nayeon. On that last drink Nayeon is not in her senses anymore she is drunk. That is when Minhyuk start to do his moves. He went beside Nayeon and he closely stare at her.)

(Minhyuk POV: what a cute lips you have. I bet they will taste good.)

(Minhyuk was about to kiss Nayeon when suddenly the door opens and Jinyoung appeared.)

Jinyoung: "GET OFF HER!!!!"

(Jinyoung push Minhyuk across the table away from Nayeon. Jinyoung then grab the collar of Minhyuk)

Jinyoung: "You're disgusting!!!! That's not how you treat girls!!!"

Minhyuk: "Why? What's wrong you're a guy too. We can do whatever we want. Do you want, we can take turns with her."

(Jinyoung punches Minhyuk 3 times in the face when the waiters stops them.)

Jinyoung: "YOU!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!

(Jinyoung went near Nayeon and he put a jacket around Nayeon to cover her so that people wouldn't see her. Then He carried her on his back. While Minhyuk was left in the room with bruises on his face.)

(Jinyoung carried Nayeon on the way out. While manager 2 is waiting outside with the car. Jinyoung slowly put Nayeon on the car.)

Jinyoung: "Nayeon-ah.... Nayeon-ah..."

(Jinyoung is caressing the cheeks of Nayeon to see if she's ok.)

Manager2: "Otoke... what happened to her?"

Jinyoung:" come on lets go lets bring her home."

(Jinyoung fix the chair and fasten the seatbelt of Nayeon he also put a blanket to cover her. He held Nayeon's hand all through out the trip. To let Nayeon know that she's safe.)

(Jinyoung POV: you're safe now..)

(***Listen to I Can't - Mi or 4men when you read this.)

(On the other hand Jeongyeon saw everything. She saw how Jinyoung rescued Nayeon from Minhyuk and how he beat up Minhyuk. She hide herself when she saw Jinyoung carried Nayeon out of the room. She doesn't want them to see her. She just followed them secretly on their way out of the bar. She then saw how worried Jinyoung is for Nayeon and how he take care of her. )

(She can't understand what she is feeling. Her feelings are all mixed up right now.)

(She just watch as the car where Nayeon is leaved. Her heart wants to run after the car but her body won't listen to her. All she can do was to watch... to watch the love of her life, the person who means the world to her, go farther away from her. Tears is starting to form in her eyes but she tried her best to hold it in. She stared at the car until her eyes can't longer see it.)

(She then walk away. She keeps on walking and walking and walking not minding where her feet leads her. She's walking  while still thinking about what happened. Her feet leads her into a place overlooking the city. Her knees felt weak she then sat on the ground. She can't longer hold it in she lowered her head as tears starts to flow it is flowing faster and faster as she cried harder.)

(Jeongyeon is crying her heart out when her phone rings. She looked at it and saw Jihyo's name. She answered it while she's still crying. She can't even speak any word because she is all choked up.)

(Phone Convo:

Jihyo~ Jeongyeon-ah....... where are you? (Soft voice)

*Jeongyeon still crying

Jihyo~ they are on their way home... I need you to come home Jeongyeon-ah..

(Jihyo was about to cry.)

Jihyo~ Jeongyeon listen to me.. please come home.. The person she needs most is you.. Please come home..

(Jeongyeon put the phone down and then she tried to calm herself. After 15 min. She called a Taxi and went home.)

@ Twice Dorm

(Jinyoung carried the very drunk Nayeon in his arms as they go into the dorm. Jihyo was the only one who is awake because she is waiting for them. Jinyoung laid Nayeon on the sofa. Then he brush the hair of Nayeon.)

Jinyoung: "You're safe now bunny.."

Jihyo: "Thank you so much oppa for everything.. really thank you so much.."

(Jihyo is bowing down while saying thank you to Jinyoung.)

Jinyoung: "Hey... Hey.. it's fine we're JYP family and families helps each other."

Manager2: "gomawo Jinyoung-ah for everything... come on I'll drive you home."

Jinyoung: "Uhmm kamsahamnida.. I'll get going.. "

(Jinyoung then take a one last look at the sleeping Nayeon.)

(Jinyoung POV: Goodnight bunny....)

(When suddenly Jeongyeon arrive. She then bow down and greet Jinyoung who is on his way out. When Jihyo called Jeongyeon.)

Jihyo: "Jeongyeon-ah.... she's in here."

(Jeongyeon rush to where Nayeon is. She sat beside her while staring at Nayeon's face.)

Jeongyeon: "Jihyo please heat up some warm water and bring me a towel."

(Jeongyeon then slowly wipe Nayeon's hand then her face. When suddenly Nayeon woke up and she is about to vommit. After vommiting Nayeon still feels drunk she sat back on the sofa. Jeongyeon tried to wipe Nayeon's face when Nayeon brush off Jeongyeon's hand.)

Nayeon: " I dont want you to wipe me.. aaaghhh"

Jeongyeon: "I need to wipe you Nayeonie you just vommited. Come on I'll take care of you."

(Jeongyeon tried again to wipe Nayeon's face when Nayeon grab the towel and throw it away.)

Nayeon: "I DON'T WANT I SAID! WHY DO YOU CARE?!"

Jeongyeon: "You're drunk Nayeonie.. come on just lie down."

Nayeon: "I SAID WHY DO YOU CARE?! ALL THIS TIME YOU STILL CARE FOR ME?! WHEN ALL YOU DID WAS TO HURT ME AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST?

(Jeongyeon was shock at what Nayeon said. She then went to pick up the towel on the floor.)

(Nayeon lean her head back on the sofa while staring at the ceiling.)

Nayeon: "Do you know that what happened tonigh with me and Minhyuk? Where were you when I needed you most?! WHERE?! ANSWER ME!!!!

(Tears starts to fall on Nayeon's eyes. As if all the pain and hurt she's feeling has finally let out.)

(That moment Jeongyeon could not hold back her tears either at the same time she couldn't look at Nayeon because she can't accept fact that she has hurt the woman that she loved most. She couldn't say anything to Nayeon.)

Nayeon: "is your heart that hard now Jeongyeon?  That you can't answer me?

(Jeongyeon stood up still not looking at Nayeon.)

Jeongyeon: "I have nothing to say."

(Nayeon tears starts to flow really hard and the pain that she's feeling right now is overflowing.)

Nayeon: "I can't.... I can't do this anymore... it's too much... I don't think I can take anymore pain."

(Nayeon is holding her heart while crying so hard.)

(Jeongyeon then went near Jihyo who witness everything that had happened.)

Jeongyeon: "Please take care of her."

Jihyo: " but Jeongyeon-ah..."

(Jeongyeon is about to go to her room when suddenly Nayeon collapsed and fell on the floor.)

Jihyo: "NAYEON UNNIE!!!!!"

(Jeongyeon turn around and saw Nayeon laying on the floor unconcious.. Jeongyeon fell on her knees because of shock. Jeongyeon felt her whole world came crumbling down seeing Nayeon's body on the floor.)

(Jihyo went near Nayeon and she keep on shouting and calling Jeongyeon after the 4th time Jeongyeon snap back to reality. Jeongyeon went near Nayeon and tried to wake her up.)

Jeongyeon: "no.. no.. no.. come on bunny wake up.... no.. no.. please don't do this..."

(That was the first time Jeongyeon felt that kind of fear. She is so scared right now afraid. She is so scared that she would lose Nayeon her World.)

(That moment all the member had woke up and saw what happened. All of them starts to cry.)

Chaeyoung: "What happened? Nayeon unnie... unnie... unnie.."

(Jeongyeon then carried Nayeon on her back.)

Jeongyeon: "Jihyo come on let's go."

(Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung rush Nayeon to the hospital while the other members was left in their dorm.)

(After 1hr of examination the doctor finally went out of the emergency room.)

Doctor: "Are you the relatives of the patient?"

Jihyo: " Uhmm we're her group mates and we lived together."

Jeongyeon: "How is she doc?"

Doctor: "She is fine now. She just lost concious because of too much stress and she needs to have lots of rest and good food to eat."

Chaeyoung: "Where is she doc? Can we see her?"

Doctor: "She is being transfer to a regular room you can see her there. And by tomorrow if she feels much better she can go home."

Jeongyeon/Jihyo/Chaeyoung: "Kamsahamnida."

(All three of them went to the room. Jihyo and Chaeyoung went in but Jeongyeon stayed outside.)

Jihyo: "You're not going in?"

Jeongyeon: "I'll stay here for a while."

(Jeongyeon sat on the bench.)

(Jeongyeon POV: mianhe Nayeonie mianhe.. this is all my fault....)

***Ahaha sorry for a very long chapter. I hope you'll enjoy this. Please stay tuned for the next chapter maybe it will be a happy chapter.

To the fans of Minhyuk sorry.. this is just a fan fic I hope you'll not take this seriously.

Thank you.:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 645 27
Another story on Mitzu! Please go easy on me as its been a long time since i wrote a book so the story might not be very good and well-written The st...
5K 406 8
A TWICE FANFIC. The existence of these unknown creatures slowly appears, and that's when you decide to know better. With a forming group, of course. ...
334K 10.3K 38
Chaeyoung, a million dollar girl who is friends with Tzuyu and Dahyun who are also rich as her, Chae is sick and tired of girls flocking over her. T...
40.9K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...