Artificial Intelligence (Ai M...

By SimplyKuudere

Saito Yuki fell for one of the members of Quartet Night Mikaze Ai. Graduating at Saotome Academy as an Idol h... More

Artificial Intelligence: 01
AI: 02
AI: 03
AI: 04
AI: 05
AI: 06
AI: 07
AI: 09
AI: 10
AI: 11
AI: 12
AI: 13
AI: 14
AI: 15
AI: 16
AI: 17
AI: 18
AI: 19
AI: 20
AI: 21
AI: 22
AI: 23
AI: 24
AI: 25
AI: 26
AI: 27
AI: 28
AI: 29
AI: 30
AI: Sequel

AI: 08

1.5K 57 7
By SimplyKuudere

I stared at the busy pedestrians outside with my chin just above my palm as we waited for the red light to turn green. It was the day of the shooting for Jinguji’s production. I yawned out of boredom, my eyes getting teary.

As soon as the vehicle started running my mind does to.

I haven’t slept trying to wait for Mikaze. I know it’s a bit dumb. I just wanted to thank him after saving me. I also woke up early just to find out that he’s not in. I even looked at the balcony but he’s not there. Where the hell could that person be?

We reached our destination- Jinguji Corporation building 3. This is where the photo shoot will be held. I yawned again as I gazed up the high building.

“Looks like someone didn’t sleep on schedule.” I directed my gaze to where that voice was coming from. It was Jinguji and right behind him is…

“Mikaze-senpai!” I shouted as I approached him. He was just standing with his arms cross on his chest.

“Where the hell did you go?! I’ve been waiting for you all night!” I shouted. He glared at me in response and I covered my mouth with my hand.

“I-I mean… Thank you about yesterday. You saved my life.” I said while bowingdown. I shouted at him. I’m just a bit worried that I can’t control myself.

“Let’s go.” He said as he turned his back on me and walked towards the entrance of the building. Me and Jinguji followed.

***

Professional cameras standing on tripods, extensive canvas hanging up above, perfectly created backgrounds lined up on one side ready for use, busy people shifting from one place to another. The entire top floor was purposely made for this. I’m feeling a bit nervous. This is my first job as a professional idol after all.

One crew noticed us and went directly to where we are. He’s bald and a bit round on the tummy, he’s wearing a plain black T-shirt matched with black pants and he has sunglasses with round lenses on his hairless head. I narrowed my eyes at him as he approached us. He looked at me like examining me from head to toe. I don’t know why but I feel a bit insulted. After looking at me he directed his gaze to Jinguji and back to me.

“Okay! We’ll start in a minute.” He shouted, his voice has a girly tune on it. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me.

“Here, not too much… a bit of deep red lipstick, thin foundation, and a puff of blush.” He instructed as he walked away from us. The girl who was instructed held me by my wrist and pulled me to one of the changing rooms. She shoved me inside then followed.

“Take your clothes off.” She ordered. I just looked at her eyes wide. She cocked one of her eyebrows and held on to the base of my shirt and pulled it up. After taking off my shirt she continued with my pants but this time I stopped her.

“I can do it.” I said while holding her hands. I took my pants off leaving me on my undies. Good thing that she’s a girl.

She gave me my attire and she left the room.

“Isn’t this a bit revealing?” I opened the door.

I’m wearing a very revealing black short. When I meant short it really is short. It’s topped up with a dark crimson tube and a thin black cardigan. They also made me wear a 5 inches heel.

“Of course it should be revealing! You’re pausing for a seductive shot with Jinguji-sama after all.” She explained as she applied make up on my face. My eyes widened. I looked at her as she continued her business.

“But… I don’t know how to look seductive.” I uttered with my lips pouted while she applied my lipstick.

“Don’t worry dear. You already look seductive without even trying.” She said while applying the final touches.

“Besides, you’re with Jinguji-sama.” She messed with my already messy hair and put some accessories on me.

I stood up a little bit wobbly because of the 5 inch heels I’m wearing. She helped me and we walked out together.

Jinguji is already done, with black slacks, red long-sleeved polo shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and half of its top buttons undone and a black neck tie hanging loose unto his neck. He looked at me then grinned. Now that’s seductive. But unlike when Mikaze is on top of me and his wet and topless, that really turned me on. I remembered that again and started to blush. My mind is so dirty.

The photo shoot started and the bald guy or probably the head of this project started arranging the set with me and Jinguji. The set looks like a bed room with the bed, lamps on each side and the background- a simple dark brown wall paper with small designs imprinted on it. The bald guy asked Jinguji to lie down and me… sit on top of him.

“WHAT?! NO!” I hesitated. The bald guy cocked his eyebrows and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be such a kill joy and get on with it.” He commanded as he waved his hands at me.

“I can’t do that.”

“Yes you can, if I were that beautiful I’d do it especially when it’s Jinguji-san”

“It’s you, not me!” I bellowed. I don’t care if talking shits are on Mikaze’s rules but it’s not included that I can’t use such tones on others. The bald guy got irritated and pressed the bridge of his nose. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Princess, don’t worry it’s only for a while. A few shots should be fine. It’s part of our job and you need to understand that.” Jinguji said still lying down too lazy to get up.  I let out a deep sigh and just give in. I bit my lower lip as I slowly sat on top of Jinguji-san he smirked at me and that made my face flush. I sat just below his abdomen with my legs open. This is so embarrassing… I hope Mikaze’s not seeing this.

“Now grab his tie and pull him up until his face is close to yours.” I did just what he told me. I pulled him up until our face was so close together. He then, without any instructions held my neck with pleasure using his left hand and the right for support. A few shots were taken and we changed set. After changing into a less seductive clothing- A casualwear that’s a bit revealing. We began another set… this time; we’re a couple in a balcony at night. Thou the backgrounds are fake it really looks real when the photos are published. My left hand rested on a fake railing and the other holding on to Jinguji’s hand while his free hand held my chin up.

“Look at each other’s eyes like you’re in deep love with each other.” The bald guy shouted with passion. Jinguji did well but I didn’t.

“Yuki-chan! More love!” He shouted but that doesn’t make any difference.

“Princess, think of me as the person you love.” Jinguji whispered his voice full of lust. I blinked twice and looked at Mikaze’s direction. His just looking at us with no emotions at all. Jinguji also looked at him and he smirked.

“Think of me like I’m your senior.” Is he pertaining to Mikaze? I looked at him and did what he told me. I looked directly at his eyes and imagined it to be his. I felt my heart beat louder. The deep blue eyes of Jinguji turned to cyan blue. I was deeply sucked into my imagination that I didn’t notice that it was over.

Jinguji smiled as he let go of me.

“Now that’s some love you have for your senior. But may I remind you my princess. Saotome’s eyes and ears are all over the place. You wouldn’t want to be kicked out of the agency.” He said as he turned his back on me.

After a few more shots our turn was over. We’re taking a break before we head out.

“WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T?!... THAT’S STUPID!......NO!..... WHAT?!.. FINE!”  The bald guy is arguing with someone on the phone.

“Looks like Nagi rejected the offer.” Jinguji suddenly uttered.

“Nagi? You mean Nagi Mikado from Heavens? The cute one?” I asked my eyes wide open. He looked at me.

“Yes, He’s supposed to be the cover of Cuties, but looks like he declined.” He explained.

“Jinguji-san this is a disaster! We’re going to be late on our deadline if we’re not doing it now!” Baldy exclaimed in exasperation

I blinked and turned my gaze to Mikaze who’s besides me.

“Mikaze-senpai is cute.” I uttered without any awareness. The bald guy, Jinguji and Mikaze looked at me, and then us three to Mikaze. The bald guy stepped closer to him and examined him.

“He’ll do.” He was about to grab Mikaze’s hand but he slapped baldy’s hand away.

“That’s not part of my job. I won’t pause for anything.” He said in a straight face. Baldy looked at me like it was my responsibility. I let out a sigh and begged.

“Mikaze-senpai, please.” “No.” “Just this once.” “No” “I’d take it as a lesson, please.”

He looked at me a bit obscured.

“I’ll be paying attention on your movements and take it as a lesson for more future shootings.” I explained as I pleaded. He let out a sigh… and agreed. I’d be seeing him pause in front of a camera- In an adorable way. I want to squeal but remained composed for professionalism. Baldy jumped with joy and called on to someone.

A girl wearing a cute pink dress approached us. She has long curly white locks with a pink ribbon that matches her dress. He clung to Mikaze’s neck seductively and whispered “kawaii” loud enough for me to hear. She shifted her gaze to me then grinned.

“Oda Rina. I’d be your partner.” She uttered in a very sweet voice still holding on to Mikaze’s neck. I narrowed my eyes at her and she smiled on purpose. That made my blood boil. What pisses me more is Mikaze doesn’t even give a damn that she’s clinging unto him like a monkey! Now I regret that I pushed Mikaze on this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.5K 129 17
This story is another spin-off from Rin's wish... Short story that follows Shun's love life... Enjoy reading ^^
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...