CAROLINA // HS

By -harryshallway

You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion. More

The Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
The Epilogue.
New Book

25.

2K 78 19
By -harryshallway

The streets were silent, looking deserted with no human being breathing on it. It was just the two of us -- Harry and I. We are both avoiding a conversation, by looking away from one another. I study my steps, my feet bringing me to where he leads me to. My mind brainstorming about a plan, but it seemed to be far away.

I could run, flee; everything. But something held me back that moment. Maybe it was the wait for an even better moment, maybe it was something else.

Birds are flying over our heads, towards a still unknown destination. I wish I had wings, so I had the possibility to fly to every place that lured me in. I followed the creatures flying high above us.

I felt his stare at me, the green of his eyes on my skin. Piercing through me with just a glance. I exhale and move my eyes towards his face, focusing on the handsome man next to me.
I furrowed my eyebrows at him, indirectly asking him what was wrong, why he was looking at me like that.

He simply shakes his head and sighs deeply. Harry continues studying the ground as if it was made of pure gold. I cleared my throat, noticing it felt rather dry and unpleasant. My arms hung loosely next to my sides, not knowing what exactly to do with them.

We both do not break the silence. Those we are captured in an awful lot of time, but never one this uneasy. Our eyes kept looking at eachother, to look away when being caught by the other. We both knew we did it.

We passed a couple of houses and they were all as big and enchanting as his -- big manors, towering high up in the air behind a beautiful garden. I adore the sight of them all.

"They are quite beautiful, aren't they?" Harry suddenly asks out of nowhere. I nod and smile at him.

I decide to continue the conversation and not let us fall back in the never ending silence. "Why do you live alone in such a big house?"

He suddenly stares into the distance, his eyes avoiding me. It looks like he is struggling with something that bothers him to say. He stops in his tracks and I do too.

"Because...because," He takes a deep breath and I see his chest relaxing,
"it reminds me I am alone. Alone in my mind. My mind is my maze,
the same way my house is a maze for others."

I think about his answer. His mind; it was the only thing he spoke a lot of. It was always about things under his power, things he can control. But it seems like he can't.

"Don't you have family?"

I look back at him and see him looking at the end of the road, staring with his big green eyes.

"I haven't. They left me, when they found out I was-," he stops and shakes his head, muttering something under his breath, before trying to close the subject, "It is none of your business."

"Ofcourse it is!" I wave with my hands, trying to make my point by getting his attention even more.

He just shakes his head again and starts moving again, his feet carrying him further. I trail behind and try to hide my annoyence. But I fail to do so.
"But- But, you can't just expect me to shut up about it!"

"I do, so shut up." He shoots daggers at me his stare and again tells me to shut up, but now with the story behind his eyes. So I do and look away from his intimidating stare and body language.

He is such an special creature, so mysterious and maybe even dark. Harry always speaks with such wise words, such special meanings behind them. So deep, but all so unclear to me. He is something else.

I am afraid I will never understand the emotions and feelings inside of him. That I will never find his true and honest self. Harry isn't an average person, he is everything but that. The way he thinks and speaks is something extraordinary -- something from another world. One of a kind.

How many times he made me upset, afraid and feel threatened, he is always the one who is there for me, who adores me and cares for me.

"What are you thinking about,
darling?" Harry interrupts my thoughts about him. His rasp voice making music to my ears.

I shake my head and mumble a nothing under my breath. A breeze passes by and the slight cold of it makes goosebumps appear on my skin, I hug myself.

"You are cold," He assumes. I nod at him and he wraps his masculine arms around me, embracing my tiny body. I immediately feel more warmth and enjoy his presence so close to me.

"I will keep you warm,
let's get you back home." He caresses the skin on my arms with his warm and rough hands, creating friction to make me feel more heat.

I ignore the fact he said home, one thing Harry's place will never be. I clear my throat and mumble a thank you for his caring.

Then I realised thinking I still was here, in his arms. Not somewhere running far away from him. My eyes grow wide and I try to come up with an excuse. "Uhm...Harry..can we, can we walk just a bit farther?"

"Why? You are getting cold."
He looks down at my posture in his arms and furrows his eyebrows.

"I-I..uh..I just love walking," I eventually make up, but mentally face palm myself.

Harry just chuckles and shakes his head. With me in his arms, he continues the way and I let out a breath.

I let him lead the way and be okay with the silence that lingers the whole way back to Harry's house. His arms never leave me and the caring I feel makes me blush.

His house appears on the right of the road and I immediately recognize the white color of it. With its garden, full of roses laying in front of it, I know it is his.

We both silently make our way in and I am greeted with a wave of heat when we enter. Harry lets me roam free and I exhale deeply, because of the tension that is starting to dissapear.

"Go to bed, June." Harry suddenly rasps out and I frown at him.

"I am not your puppet," I argue and go stand in front of his seated body on the couch in the living room. He looks up at me.

"You are right, you are not,"
he folds his hands in his lap and his eyes sparkle in the light-dimmed room. "But you listen to me, angel, so when I tell you to go to bed, you go."

"Watch me," I fight with him and sit down on one of the other couches. I am not letting this man completely control over me, it's ridiculous.

He stands up and with large steps he makes his wat towards me. Standing still in front of he grabs my arms and pulls me up with ease. Laying me over his shoulder, I figure out his plan.

"You can not do this, put me down Harry." I bump with my fists on his broad and muscled back. My hair falls in front of my face and with my position it is hard to get it out.

"Say it again, say my name again." Harry breathes out. He grips my legs tighter and I flinch out of the pressure he puts on them.

I shut my mouth and wait for him to go further into action. He is now walking up the stairs and I groan because of the annoying moves my body follows, because of the steps he must climb. I feel blood rushing to my head and my body gets rather tired of its awkward position.

"Say. It." He demands me and I feel his hurting the skin of my legs. They press onto and probably make a mark visible.

I stay quiet, as quiet as someone can be and wait for him to reach his destination. Sealing my lips shut I suppress a groan when my body is getting quite stiff. He suddenly throws me over his shoulder, holds me up in arms before he sets me down in front of me.

His body leans into me and presses me into the wall. I lay my head as far as possible against it -- creating some distance. As good a possible.

My eyes flutter close when he lays his head gently down in the hollow of my neck. I feel his breathing on my skin, along with his eyelashes tickling.

"I want you to say it, darling. Over and over and over. Every single day."

My eyes were still closed, so were my lips. My breathing is starting to grow short and his touch and loving has once again made its mark on me. He presses his body even harder into me, but I felt a sting of pain through my back when it collided roughly with the wall. I let out a soft cry.

"Just say it," he breaths out. He moves his head away from my neck and I can now see his eyes again, they soften when he notices I am in pain.

"Harry, please you are hurting me." He stares at my lips and groans when hearing his name coming from out of my thick lips.

"Again." He whisper against my lips.
"Harry."

"Kiss me, June. Make us forget our pain." Our heads are close, so close I can look into his eyes and they give off the vibe of a nature green galaxy.

I get lost in them and forget his request, but it does not matter. He moves a bit forwards and before I know it, he is kissing me lovingly.

His perfectly shaped lips capture mine in a kiss, one so passionate
and so loving. They follow eachother and the softness of them has me going insane. We both completely forget to breath as wel breathe in eachother's emotions and pain.

A kiss we never shared before. Our emotions lead us and I relax into his touch, finding myself craving it like an obsessed person. His smell leaves me wanting more.

My mind wanted me to be running away from him, to escape him and his neverending love. But here I was -- pressed against his muscular and manly chest, sharing a lustful kiss.

My hands hang next to my sides, while his are on my cheeks. Cupping my head as if I am the most fragile thing he ever craddled. He breaks off our kiss and with swollen lips and closed eyes he whispers, "Touch me."

My hands start to wander up his back, ending on his warm neck. I fist the curls in my hands and I pull at them. He groans and his hands wander to my sides, where he slides his hands under my shirt to feel the warm skin of my belly. Everything is on fire.

My breath is nowhere to be found and I need some oxygen. I part our lips and inhale his scent. Harry lays his forehead against mine and closes his eyes. I play with his curls and I feel him relaxing under my touch. We both regain our breaths and I realise what kind of emotions seek their way into me.

"I-I should go." I quickly announce and flee towards the room he offers me to stay in. I close the door and slide down to the floor. Everything a complete mess.

°

When my eyes open the next morning, sunlight was entering the room and I got used to the bright light, making the room even more pure.

It is then I land on his figure seated on a chair right in front of my bed. He looks at me and his massive hands hold a tiny camera. The cross tattoo on his hand looking even bigger than the camera.

I sit up straight and rake a hand through my long, brown hair. I frown at him and he says nothing, just staring.  "What are you doing?"

"Filming my loved one." He answers me. Pinching his lips with the hand not holding the camera. He observes the tiny screen on the camera.

I hug myself with the smooth silk sheets and hid myself underneath it. A question on why he never asked, or demanded me to sleep next to hin pops up in my head, but I brush it off. Not wanting him to get a bright new idea. I was not ready for that.

"Could you stop that, Harry?" I point towards the camera with my head and see him closing his eyes for a second when I mention his name. He breathes out quite loudly.

Harry does not respond and I sit still, looking at him and the camera, directed at me. I sigh.

"Leave the sheets on the bed and sit down on it. On your knees."

•/////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 16
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷 Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...
627 49 10
This book is just a bunch of oneshots where each shot will feature a different story. Based on all kinds of emotions, but mostly LOVE. Enjoy reading...
152 0 18
When everything goes wrong in one life, what will happen?
227 44 18
The tale of betrayal , revenge and love .