Wanted Housemates | BXB ❤ L...

By crypticfangirl

[Completed] - Louis caught his boyfriend of five years cheating so he kicked him out, realizing only after th... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
Not a Chapter
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24] - Final Piece
Special Chapter
Thank you!
New Story Alert
Extra Chapter!

Introduction

35.7K 1K 2.3K
By crypticfangirl

New story for this year which I hope I can finish. It's been in my mind for a while so might as well.

Please tell me what you think!

-crypticfangirl

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

WANTED HOUSEMATES

Louis had recently bought a five-bedroom house with his boyfriend but he got cheated on so he kicked him out and he kind of loves his house so he posted an ad on craigslist looking for someone to share it with.

Featuring Niall as the drunk programmer, Zayn as the hot preschool teacher, Liam as the kind stripper and Harry, the weird sex therapist.

Louis wasn't sure what he signed in for.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

CAST

Louis Tomlinson

Harry Styles

Niall Horan

Zayn Malik

Liam Payne

Biscuit

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Hopefully you would support this fic because I'm excited to write it and I will dedicate a chapter for anyone who's willing to make me a cover.

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
973K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
152K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...