BTS || Insane Love (RE-WRITE)

By flylittlebunny

Y/n gg to move to a new place because y/m/n gonna marry a guy which soon gonna be ur stepfather .. He have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I n t r o
U p d a t e ! *
02 | B l o o d
02 | S w e a t
N o t i c e *
V o t e *
02 | T e a r s
I M CRYING *
N o t i c e*
03 | R e a l i t y
READ ME*
04 | A l i v e
05 | C a p t u r e d
07 | J i n
08 | Y o o n g i
09 | J u n g k o o k
10 | N a m j o o n
11 | T a e h y u n g
12 | J i m i n
13 | H o s e o k + 结
G o o d B y e ㅠㅠ
Ask Me Questions
re- write

06 | S a v e M e

1.2K 31 28
By flylittlebunny

Author Note *
Just a warning because the title is Insane Love so this fanfiction is going to be mature content and also a lot of dark side so If you cant stand it , Please leave now , Thank you! 💜

Namjoon Pov

Its morning.. And I decided to meet up with taehyung.

Namjoon:
Taehyung... Im here ! As I wave my hands to him

He came towards the table and sat down .. We didnt talk for the first few secs until I started the conversation.

Namjoon:
Tae , Do you still remember that promise ?

Taehyung:
Yeah hyung.. What is it you actually want to talk about? As he look down.

Namjoon:
The promise already broken . I does still like y/n just like how you guys did but I decide to back away because I cant bare to lose this friendship anymore..

Taehyung:
Hyung.. I -

Namjoon:
Taehyung.. , Lets forget about y/n. There is plenty of pretty girls out there..

Taehyung:
I cant.. I love her too much .. and I hurt her too much..

Namjoon:
Tae.. Today Im here to meet you is because I have something to confess to you .. as I start to turn serious.

Taehyung:
Hyung What are you going tell me..?

Namjoon:
I-.. reall-y sorry that night. Its all my fault , Blame it on me.

Taehyung:
What Night are you talking about..? Is it the day before she went missing..? As his face expression darken.

Namjoon:
I know how much you hate alcohol .. but I let som-e things happen...

Namjoon:
The truth is I envious of you , Tae.. I hate how she always look at you not the way she look at me. I wanted her badly but now I realized I cant have her.

Taehyung:
Hyung.. Do You know you-.. are really Selfish , did you know that.?! As he stood up and Start to throw a punch onto my face.

Namjoon:
I know .. I regret it so much , its my fault. I shouldnt have done that.. Please forgive me. I really doesnt want to lose you bro as my lips start to bleed.

Taehyung:
How can I even forgive you when I cant even forgive what I did to y/n..? As he push me away and walk away angrily.

Jin Pov
At cabin

Its been such a long time since I came here.. Its already been renovated nicely. Suddenly someone called me , Its mum..?

Jin:
Mum.. ? Since when you arrived in seoul?

Mum:
I just came back to seoul today , I was actually planning to give u a surprise but I guess its a fail..

Jin:
Mum , so are you going to stay here all the way or are you going back again?

Mum:
Im going to stay here.. Jin.. , My son I actually have something to tell you..

Suddenly when I was about to speak , Yong guk came in looking anxious.

Yong guk:
Mrs Kim , Im really sorry.. y/n .. She had escaped since yesterday till now.. We are trying so hard to find her..

Jin:
Mum ..wait.. What.. you know who is y/n .? After all this time , She been staying here ..Is that why , Ive met her at the flower store..?

My heart beat start to race.. Why does my mum know about y/n? I remember I didnt talk to her anything about y/n.. I tend to keep things to myself And what did she want from her..?

Mum:
There is something I want to tell you.. Ive been hiding this truth away from you.. Its time to let you know.

Jin:
What is it .. the truth? As I start to get anxious and nervous.

Mum:
Y/n ..sh- she is actually your sister... Im really sorry for keeping it till now.

Jin:
No.. no way.. You must be kidding me.. why?! Why now?!.. then you tell me about it?! As I start to get more and morw frustrated.

Mum:
My son... , This is the truth .. I have the DNA results too.. My sister took care of her when I abandoned her... My parents didnt allow me to keep y/n with me so I decide this is the only way.

Jin:
No .. way.. This cant be it..

Mum:
Jin, Why are you acting like this? Acting this way.. shouldnt you be happy? You always wanted a sister..

Jin:
I doesnt want y/n to be my sister.. I cant accept it .. This is too much for me.

Mum:
Why..? Is it because..?

Jin:
Mum, I fell in love with her.

Her face turn pale as soon as she heard about this and she fainted straight away infront of me.

Y/n Pov

Jungkook:
Wake up , y/n.. stop acting this stubborn okay?

You:
Please leave me alone as I needed it water badly..

Jungkook:
Are you thirsty? Do you want water..? As he waved a water bottle..

You:
Ye-.. nope just go away ..

Jungkook:
If you are thirsty or hungry..? You should had just accept this wedding , Y/n as he whispered to my ears.

You:
Nope! I will not marry you!.. you jerk! Move away from me!

Jungkook:
Its just a easy question to answer and you get to drink and eat.. You being stupid and stubborn..

You:
Then let me fucking go! Im tired of your games!

Jungkook:
Nope. Not today! You are gonna be with me . You will have to marry me eventually.. as he slam the door close again.

Yoongi Pov

Who the hell took her away from me?!.. This aint funny..

Yoongi:
Hoseok .. jimin , We need to find her ! Why are you both still stressing out here?!

Hoseok:
I think I actually know who took her ..

Yoongi:
Who..?! Who the hell is it?..

Hoseok:
Its jungkook.. Hyung.. I just cant seem to contact him too.

Jimin:
Nope.. there is no way jungkook would do that.. I think we should contact jin hyung maybe he would help us to find- as his words got cut off..

Yoongi:
Nope ..If its really jungkook , I will find out myself. Im heading to his house now...

Hoseok:
Hyung, I dont think he will hide y/n at his house.. Maybe its not him. Im just guessing.. Lets just call police and wait..

Yoongi:
I cant waste any more time. I doesnt want to regret if its too late.. I want to protect her.. Dont you guys love her too?..

Hoseok Pov

Yoongi:
I cant waste any more time. I doesnt want to regret if its too late.. I want to protect her.. Dont you guys love her too?..

I love her too much too. But I knew right from the start , she doesnt like me the way I like her.

She treat me like her real brother instead.

Flashback*

Hoseok:
Jimin , you better capture me nicely.. okay?

Jimin record me with his phone on his hands.

Suddenly she came in with a cake on her hands ..

Y/n:
Happy birthday!

You:
Eh , Its not my birthday..

Y/n:
Well just trying to celebrate for your big day tomorrow for your dance performance! So I brought you this cake. She smiled

I make a wish and I start flashback to the past.. I wish my mum never left me .. And she will come and find me even now Im happy living with my bros.

Y/n:
Jimin , what are you still sitting down there? Come lets eat the cake!! As she faced to jimin waving.

Flashback ends*

Hoseok:
Hyung.. Lets just wait for the police to call us.. alright?

Y/n Pov

The monster came into the room again with food and drinks. He kneel down to where I was sitting.

Jungkook:
Y/n.. Im sorry okay , Just listen to me and eat. Do you want to die that badly?

You:
Please.. Ju-st.. let.. me goo

Jungkook:
I cant.. You are mine. And thats it

You:
I doesnt love the way you love me .. cant you see?

Jungkook:
I doesnt care... I know you will change ur heart once you marry me.. I promise I will treat u better.. and you will fall for me..

I shake my head even Im weak.. I just want to sleep..

Suddenly his phone rangs.. , he picked up the phone as his face darken.

Jungkook:
Jin.. hyung? What do you mean?.. she is your sister..?

Jin Pov
At a room

I called jungkook and he finally picked up his phone.

You:
Jungkook.. Can you tell me where y/n is ..? I need to find her.. She need to know the truth .

Jungkook:
What truth are you talking about..? Hyung

You:
She is my sister.. damn it!

Jungkook:
Jin.. hyung? What do you mean?.. she is your sister..?

You:
Just help me find her okay..?

Suddenly I heard a woman voice shouts for my name.. which sounds like y/n voice..

Wait.. dont tell me , she .. actually with jungkook ?!

Jungkook:
Sorry hyung gotta go!! Bye! As he ended his phone call.

You:
Jungko-..

The phone call ended.. do do odo baby shark do do do o

I quickly call another person which is jimin..

You:
Hello Jimin..?

Jimin:
Oh Jin hyung..?

You:
Do you know where y/n is ..?

Jimin:
Hyung.. Nope honesty .. Someone kidnapped her.. We are trying to find her.. Why?

You:
To tell you the truth .. I think jungkook had her all this time.

Jimin:
What?!.. Jungkook? Are you sure?

You:
Yeah !! To find out what is the truth , Im on my way to jungkook house now.. Bye

Jimin:
Wait -hyun..

Jimin Pov

Wait.. Jungkook really kidnap y/n.. ?
Cannot.. I must find her first before anything happen to her..

I quickly rush out of the house until someone caught my wrists.

Yoongi:
Where do you think you going..? U FINALLY KNOW WHERE Y/N IS? As he tighten my wrist.

Should I lie.. or say it..? I always want y/n to be mine.. Sorry yoongi hyung.

Jimin:
Hyung , Im going out to find.. We cant spend time thinking at the house.. we need to do some action.. Police is taking so long to call us back.. as I push his hands away.

Hoseok:
Well Lets go then! Where are you planning of searching her ?

Jimin:
Im not sure yet but for now I think its better if we seperate to find. It be a lot easier ..

Hoseok:
Alright sure.. Yoongi hyung are you coming?

Yoongi:
Yes I'll be heading to jungkook house first.

Jimin:
Why are you still suspicious of jungkook?

Yoongi:
He kidnapped her before with yugyeom and used to abuse the shit out of me. Remember?!

Jimin:
I doesnt want to remember the past! Just stop it... Maybe she is with taehyung , you will never know

Yoongi:
What do you keep protecting jungkook? Jimin.. I dont care Im going to his house.. as he push me away ..

Hoseok:
Hyung chill.. wait! As he chase after him..

Great my plan failed. Why am I so stupid?! As I start venting out my anger by hurting myself.

Jungkook Pov

Y/n is Jin sister..? This cant be ..?

Great now Jin heard her y/n voice.. hes going tell all of them and all of them are going to take her away from me.. Why all the bad things happen to me?!

I ruffled my hair as I start to grab y/n hands and pull her close towards me.

Jungkook:
I told you to keep quiet ! Didnt I?!

Y/n:
Im sorry .. Jungkook please stop- my hands hurts..

I let go off her hands and I quickly pack all of my stuff into the luggage suddenly y/n ran away from me trying to escape .

I trapped her and hug her tight.

Jungkook:
You are coming with me.. Dont try to escape anymore y/n. You are Mine , I cant let anyone see you.. And thats final as I pat on her hair..

I let go off her and start to kiss roughly on her lips even she didnt seem to react my kiss.. but pushing away my chest..

Jin Pov

I finally reached jungkook house and start to knock on his door.. but realized no ones at home..

Jin:
Jungkook!! Open the door ?! As I try to bang the door ..

I then realized the door is unlocked.. I opened it and I am just too late.. the house is completely empty and quiet..

Suddenly someone slam the main door hard and start stomping towards me angrily and push me away.

??:
WHERE IS HE ? WHERE HE TOOK HER?! WHERE THE FUCK?! As he start to push all the things down.

Jin:
Shes gone.. I am too late...

Hoseok:
Jin hyung..?

Jin:
Ive lost her.. She might not gone too far as I start to ran out ..

Y/n Pov
At the car

You:
Jungko-.. where.. are you bringing me to?..

Jungkook:
Someone far.. and they never gonna find you .. I wont let them find you..

You:
Why are you like this..? You does.. know I wont ever like you even more.. You making me hate on you more..

As he suddenly stop the car and start to hold on my face ..

Jungkook:
Just stop.. I doesnt care wether you hate me or not.. I cant stop loving you .. Its killing me.. you are my addiction ! Cant you see?!

I cried.. As he suddenly took something out from his pocket..

You:
.. Since.. when.. you start smoking too?

Jungkook:
Why? Do you want to try too? Or perphaps you can like me because now I look like yoongi hyung now? As he put in between his lips.

I kept quiet until he throw out his cigarette and start to pull me up on his lap .. even I try to struggle I doesnt have to strength to fight..

Jungkook:
You driving me crazy.. do you know that y/n.. as he whisper to my ears.

He pull down the windows..

The winds.. The sea have never sound that calming before.. but why does my only heart sounds shattering into pieces..?

- Author Note -
I gonna be hiatus on youtube . But I gonna post all the endings here as soon Ive done all of it. Thank you Readers whom always been so supporting!! Ive sorry If I let you guys down .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.7K 43
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
623 50 20
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
386K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
7.6K 371 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...