Graphics Reviews

By LeagueofGraphics

Submit your graphics and our esteemed designers will give you honest critiques and tell you how you can impro... More

Our Rating System
Application
Schoolgirlsoundra
kerozeo
||superproxy||
kerozeo
kerozeo
StarfireStories
||superproxy||
geminigraphics
QueenofQuirks
Mulan Jiang
QueenofQuirks
disporium
StarcrossedBooklover
lordett
Adina_Iver
ambrosic
book_lover_4eva
nefelibata-xx
SpiderWoman-
geminigraphics
gemie-gem
solidarity_
SLNTJD
rory-fab
geminigraphics
mintys-
synesthesia-
Predileighction
@mintys-
@mercurous
@AMKYgeomjeong
snowvirgin

@LittleWriter202

72 4 0
By LeagueofGraphics

philosophique's review for LittleWriter202

CONS:

- For some reason, the part "writer 202" had pixelated edges. This is quite distracting.

- I can see that you weren't able to use high-quality images so the cityscape, the lighting image (I guess it's the sun or sunlight or something?), the road, and the eyes have this grainy (of the bad kind) quality to it. 

- The title text is obviously overlayed which only adds/nighlights the grainy quality of the graphic. 

- The orientation of R in Earth and A in collapsed are odd. 

- Everything about this graphic screams overlay to me... except for the crows.

- And speaking of crows, they don't blend naturally in the scene. They don't get their share of the lighting, which they should. 

PROS:

- I like the images you actually used here (if only they were high-quality ones). They have potential to make a really good graphic. 

WHAT TO FIX:

- Get high-quality images! Seriously, it wouldn't hurt.

- Overlaying elements can hurt a graphic, so use it moderately.

- I'm not a big fan of texts tilted in that way, but there are graphic designers who can pull off an amazing design with those. Have you ever seen one of the movie posters for Now You See Me? Yeah, sort of like that. You can find more examples of such covers and posters online, so just learn about how they do it! Checking tutorials and speed covers utilizing the same effect will help. 

OVERALL:

6/10 If this was a graphic done with the right sort of resources, great stock images, and styles, it would be a great cover. Keep editing :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
165K 3.7K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...