Sushi Hotline

By AMG297

"This is Holvan's Sushi hotline, how may I help you?" "That's one sexy voice" "Excuse me?" 🍣 A sushi loving... More

Chapter 1 - That's one sexy voice
Chapter 2 - I dibs his as-
Chapter 3 - Oh fu-
Chapter 4 - Actual stalker
Chapter 6 - Voicemail
Chapter 7 - Infuriating satan
Chapter 8 - You'd be perfect
Chapter 9 - If you cared
Chapter 10 - Sorry?
Chapter 11 - Must be nice
Chapter 12 - Party?
Chapter 13 - Sara's right
Chapter 14 - Hello?
Chapter 15 - And pigs can fly
Chapter 16 - Hotline
Chapter 17 - No judging
Chapter 18 - Date?
Chapter 19 - Disaster
Chapter 20 - Wait
Chapter 21 - Alex?
Chapter 22 - Yes, Maybe?
Chapter 23 - I'm sorry
Chapter 24 - You're just
Chapter 25 - The Sushi Hotline Voice
Covers!

Chapter 5 - No internet sucks

28.2K 1.5K 613
By AMG297

-

🍣

Her | Him

"This is Holvan's Sushi hotline, how may I help you?"

"Can you answer a question for me?"

-
If he didn't know the answer then I was doomed, he was my last chance.
-

"Um sure, "

"Where is the great Victoria Desert located?"

"In Australia"

"Woah"

"What?"

"You answered that quick,"

"I knew the answer"

"That was still crazy quick, no stopping to think just straight up Australia"

"What was the question for?"

"I have coursework due in tomorrow and that was the last example I needed, I just couldn't remember where it was,"

"Could you not have just looked it up instead of asking me? Or were you just dying to talk to me again?"

"My internet is being replaced, so for now I've got no wifi. I called Sara but she was no use and you were at the top of my recent calls, don't think you're special,"

"Aren't you concerned I might be an old creepy dude chatting to you each day"

"I did contemplate that for a bit but from what you sound like, you sound no different to everyone in my grade. Also, I doubt a creepy man would call themselves creepy,"

"You're comparing me to every guy in your grade? That's a little harsh isn't it?"

"You sound like a nerd,"

"I may take upper Geography, but I am not some weird nerd,"

"I'm guessing you're in your last year of Highschool then?"

"Yes, your assumptions are correct. Are you?"

"Yeah, it's pretty stressful isn't it?"

"You could say that again"

"Yeah, it's pretty stressful isn't it?"

"Very funny"

-
The mysterious voice gave a low chuckle again. I heaved in relief after finding out he was my age and not a creep, that would have made things very awkward. Although he didn't know it, my confidence was growing because of him.
-

"I know, I am. I'm known for my humour"

"For it being so bad I suppose?"

"Hey! Shouldn't you really get back to working instead of being rude to one of your best customers?"

"My shift is nearly over actually. I'd better be going now"

"Thank you for the answer by the way, I would never have got Australia."

"No problem, happy to help. It nice to take my mind off how boring this job is. I guess I'll see you then,"

-
I'd suddenly made a new friend and I still didn't know his name!
-

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"I didn't get your name?"

"That's because I never gave it to you,"

"Fine if that's how it is then I'll hang up on-"

"Edward"

"Sorry?"

"My name is Edward but I prefer Ed"

"Well then, Ed, hope you have a nice evening,"

"You too, um, ..."

-------------

Hiya guys!

I've realised things might get a bit confusing since I'm adding in thoughts using -

So every time you see a - and then normal writing like this it is their thoughts. It shouldn't be too hard to follow. Let me know if it is!

As always, keep reading
-AMG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 9.4K 30
a series of phone calls between may and the misunderstood ⇝ ❝you little stalker! i am going to ask you think one last time, who are you and w...
449K 15.6K 73
Is this Greyson Hollister? I think I have your book. ---- kinda cliché dialogue story, because why not. anything can happen when you call ---- 3rd P...
161K 6.6K 33
Liam accidentally calls a young, annoying, fast-talking, positive girl at work. Intrigued by this girl and slightly guilty for his rude first impress...
492K 30.3K 59
"I may work here, but that doesn't mean I drink coffee." "Why?" "Well, why dont you like cats?" "I'm allergic to cats." "Then, let's just say I'm all...