True Love Break-ups

By dklovesonedirection1

Demi is just a regular worker but things chnage when LOUIS TOMLINSON comes in her life and falls in love but... More

True love break-ups
THE CRASHHHHH
what a great welcome home gift
introducing me to the rest of 1D
babe
the BIG fight
what has ZAYN got to do with this?

propossed night

475 23 5
By dklovesonedirection1

Dear demi

                    I’m sorry for breaking up your friendship I didn’t want to hurt you or anyone I am really sorry I wish you could forgive me please give me one more chance, behind this note I have sent two free tickets for my concert live in London street arena hope you can make it

Love mastin xoxox

That afternoon I felt really down I had been a dumb loser to everyone the pain was building up so I decided to call Kat and apologise to her I picked up the phone but mastin picked up I had memorised the words that he had said and I had remembered his tone of voice

“Hello… is this mastin” I said

“Yes” I heard him say

“Well mastin this is Kats phone so you either give it to her or tell me where I can find her” I said to him in an angry tone so frustrated and lost why did mastin pick up Kats phone ,where was she and how did he get his hand on Kats phone.

I heard a soft voice on the phone

“Hello” said Kat

“Kat are you ok I’m really sorry, where are you I want to talk to you, I miss you so much and what’s mastin doing with your phone?”

“Demi relax I’m fine I’m going to the concert tomorrow night how about you?” she spoke

“Yeah well that’s why I actually called you see I got these to tickets in the mail and I wanted to see if you would like to come”

“Yeah sure hey I’m going to dinner with mastin tonight do you want to come? ”She said waiting for a reply.

“Umm….” I said I didn’t really want to go my instincts were telling me not to go

“Hey Kat yeah maybe another” but before I could finish she cut my words

“alright great then see you at crusade be there at 4 sharp’ she snapped back

“Umm... alight then cya”I ended the conversation and quickly got ready I popped on a slim baby yellow dress with a black fitted belt and stone heels I whacked on some makeup I’m not one of those people who put on a lot of makeup like some cake face just to get guys attention I always want to look natural not just today but all the time. I leave the house and drive up to crusades which is like 15 mins from my apartment, they serve the best food, shortly after Kat and mastin arrive laughing and holding hands as they make a big entrance .once we were all seated the waitress takes our orders and come in with the food shortly. After we have finished eating mastin makes an excuse to leave the table.

“I’m…. Just going to see what they have for desert, I will be right back” he said nervously

“UMMM desert I want to come “said Kat

“NO “mastin quickly snapped while Kat was looking at him weirdly

“I mean no” he softened his voice and looking at me

“Just stay right here I will be back” he heads of to the counter and talks to the man who owns the place.

While mastin went to get the deserts me and Kat were talking we both knew that mastin was up to something we were desperately willing to find out.

The waitress came over with Kats desert and insisted that she opened the lid of the covered plate. Kat looked at mastin who was standing right beside the waitress, Kat looked at me than at the waitress, when she took the lid off there was no desert just this folded up card saying “MARRY ME” and there mastin was standing with a 12 kt silver plated diamond ring.

Kat was shocked and so was I seriously how could he propose to her they don’t even go together and they have only known each other for less than 3 hours.

“YES” Kat says in excitement

While everyone in crusades was cheering and clapping. I still had the shocked look on my face; I honestly still couldn’t believe that he proposed I felt as if I was going to be sick. I excused myself to leave the table and breathe some rich cold air.

“that’s so disgusting firstly there not even the perfect match and secondly how long have they known each other for” I said aloud to myself because that’s what I tend to do just talk to my self-it’s kind of weird I know but it helps me think about all the ridiculous things people do and besides no one was there well at least I thought no one was there.

“You’re not jealous are you” I heard a voice coming from behind

I turned around and stood in silence at the two looking at me

“jealous no way why would I be jealous I’m not 12 you know, and besides she’s my best friend” I told the girl as I turned back something caught my eye it was the young man standing next to her he was well dressed and groomed suddenly I felt something like a kind of shiver I have never felt like that around anyone before. I looked at him then to the girl gave her a weird look, and walk away towards the end of the street I heard someone running like there’s going to be a bomb or something I turn back and see it was that guy.he came running towards me.

“Hey I’m really sorry about my sister she’s normally not like that my names Louis what about yours” he said waiting for a reply.

“My names Demi, apology accepted now can you please just leave me alone” I say to him. I found it really awkward and weird having a conversation with a total stranger but it wasn’t that I had just met Louis but I felt like I had known him my whole life which was extremely weird.                                                                    Louis smiled at me softly then walked back towards crusades “cya” he said.

I felt really bad I had been so mean lately I had lost one of my friends now that she was engaged and had a man in her life she probably wouldn’t have the time to hang out.

“Louis” I said

He paused for a minute then turned to me.

“Care to have a cup of coffee” I ask smiling

“he walks towards me and says “sure , I just moved here from another town in England so I’m kind of new you’re going to have to show me around the place if you don’t mind” he spoke

“Yea of course” I said to him

We walked to café von delort.everytime I spoke to Louis it was getting harder I didn’t know why I feeling this was I felt as if my head was going to fall off.

Later that day I checked my phone surprisingly I had 23 missed calls and 13 messages and they were all from Kat. We walked back to our cars and said “goodbye” to each other

“We will see each other again wont we “he said waiting for a reply

“Hopefully” I said I didn’t want him to wait or to feel rejected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
208K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
745K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
215K 14K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...