Macob Gay Fanfiction

By SartoiusFUCKME

More

How It All Started
My Hat
The new kids next stall
Im sorry

The Visitor

3.9K 23 5
By SartoiusFUCKME

I was petrified that we were going to get caught so I quickly pulled out of his sweet, warm, begging hole and ran into the bathroom. I figured it would be the safest place to hide.

Mark came running after me and wanted me to start fucking hon again. I couldn't say no so I wiped out my throbbing cock and pressed Mark against the stall door and rammed dick into him so hard I saw the walls move.

Just then I hear knocking on the bathroom door. I didn't want to say anything until I knew who it was so I kept my throbbing cock in Marks round perfect ass.

I heard a deep voice, but still pre-pubescent teen, behind the door. The bathroom was silent, completely, except for the occasional Mark moan. I could barely hear what he is saying but I knows of make sense.
"I.. fuck...YEA!"
That was I I heard. The bathroom door slammed open and I jumped with my hard-on still in Mark and he let out the loudest moan yet. All I could see after that was feet at the bottom of the stall door and a loud pounding, knock that only me even more nervous.
The the person goes into the stall next to me and I hear soft murmurs.
"Who are they" I barely heard
"Who cares, now give me that big dick of yours!"
At this point I look down and see my dick in Marks moist mouth and his tongue softly fondelling the tip as of to get me to moan and gasp. I wasn't nervous anymore. Just curious, who were these boys and why were they fucking?

Hey guys. Who should I make in the next stall over? Comment your suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

316K 11.6K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
188K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
2.9M 242K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
331K 7.6K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...