Daddy ( StudxStud)

By TheColdestWriter

Hey guys . Just read HIGHEST RANKING #14 More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Help me yall 😢
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: The Break Down
Chapter 19: The Folder
The end of the Journey
Hey guys
Farewell
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
New Book Alert
DADDY 2
Technical issues
Kristian
Humming The Blues
Im back!
Fire & Desire

Chapter 6

15K 538 206
By TheColdestWriter

"Get in bitches were going dyking!" Johnny yelled to Syd and Shae.
I couldn't believe I agreed to ride with them. Honestly I didn't have any friends so riding with them would be better than looking lonely . No one knows about what happened between me and Brittany and I planned on keeping it that way.

My eyes glanced over at Syd as she walk to the car with the goofiest smile on her face . Dispite anything , she always seem to smile. She was nicely put together , I'm not going to even lie she looked good.

" Issa snack" she said while jumping in the back seat . My face flushed red from embarrassment.

" hey y'all" spoke a soft spoken Shae.
"Hey" I said lowly still embarrassed at being caught staring .

" wassup nigga , you ready to get plenty of pussy?" Johnny said while looking back at Shae

" nah I got somebody" she said but she didn't say it confidently .

"And that somebody ain't here-

Next thing you know Shae had a tight grip on Johnny hair from the seat behind the driver seat . I was so in shocked I didn't even think to help my cousin. Nah I'm lying , I was laughing.

"Watch your fucking mouth brah" Shae said between teeth . Her soft toned voice turned deep and raspy . This was a side I didn't think this pretty-baby face ass stud would have.

" chill suh" Johnny wined our. Shae let go of hair immediately before plopping down into the seat.

"Sorry, I'm just sensitive" Shae said while plopping in her seat

" I literally just wet the whole driver seat, like literally it's wet . My pussy just got so wet" Johnny said while pulling out into the road.

" dont mind her Johnny , she just got a lot going on " Syd said

"No seriously I don't mind at all, like literally it's wet" Johnny said causing the the everybody in the car to bust out in laughter.The next 30 minutes was spent talking and laughing , not me of course.

...

We pulled up to one of my many houses but I used this one to throw parties. Although I was throwing the party , I never had to do anything to put plans into motions . I left it to Sasha and she never disappoints me. I sent a text to Sasha letting her know that I had arrived . I could see people forming out side seconds later after I sent the text . They where keenly waiting for my arrival . There was a long red carpet rolled out in the middle of the walk way . Diamonds were encrusted on the ropes that stood beside the rug. Sasha really out did her self this time . I grew annoyed once I realized I would be walking in with B2gay . The press was going to be covering this event heavy , I don't need them fucking my image up.

" listen, I need y'all to act civilized as possible . This is a big event . I know y'all ain't use to shit but please don't embarrass me " I pleaded from the passenger seat .

" aye yi Captain!" Syd said . I looked over at Shae who had her hand to her head like a soldier and a straight face . I stared at them blankly before they both busted out laughing .

" no forreal y'all, the press be on this shit heavy . The always looking for some shit to start a rumor about . Don't even enjoy y'all self just stand as if your picture is being taken . This is a rich man game , y'all gotta learn to play it" Johnny said while hopping out of the car and coming over to my side . Cameras instantly started flashing and I could here screams of thirsty women trying to get my attention.

The passenger door flew open.

" you ready cuz?" Johnny said . I didn't say anything . I just stepped out the car letting my custom made Louie lofers hit the concrete. I wore a red and black Louie suit to match with the shoes .

" okay y'all before we go in we gotta take pictures " I heard Johnny telling Syd and Shae .

I began walking to the huge crowd . My face was cold and most people would say it was a resting bitch face . Honestly the only thing that excites me is money and a female who listens .

" Dom! Dom! Who's the two girl?!" Groupies and paparazzis yelled out .
I began to pose for a few pics . I glanced over at Syd to see her with her blazer threw  behind her shoulder . I didn't even realize we was matching until now . She wore black slacks that came over her ankles a little bit , a red button down with some Gucci's suspenders attached to the pants . She also wore red loafers but they wasn't like mine. Her style was nerdy and preppy and honestly she looked..
...
I was now in the party talking to some white man who I knew nun of there name but I knew how much they wanted to invest .

"Dom you always throw the best party" one of the rich white man wives spokes. I rolled my eyes but not noticeable . I was old school , always felt like a women should play her roll behind her man . Be seen not heard .

I cleared my throat , " and you know I only entertain the finest guess" I said back to her while giving her a half smile . I took a sip of my drink before speaking again
" enjoy yourselves! Unlimited food ! Drinks! It's a night to celebrate money and success" I said to the group. They held there glasses high in the air before taking a sip. I rolled my eyes before walking away . They were so bland . I needed a little excitement .which I would soon regret I asked for .

" you think you could just throw me out like that Dominique, I'm your kitten !" Brittany slured . I could smell the alcohol all on her breath. But who the fuck let her in Was the real question .

She dropped to her knees in a kneeling position causing a few stares from near by groups . I gave them all fake smiles insuring them that everything was ok before pulling Brittany up roughly by her arm. I shoved her into a nearby corner where nobody could see us

" what the fuck do you think you are doing here?!" I yelled lowly.
" I - I I love you" she stuttered.
I gripped my hand around her neck before speaking again.

" stay away from me Brittany. Go take care of your fucking child" I said between teeth. I loosened my grip and walked away from her . I spotted Syd in a part of the room entertaining some of my most important guess. They look to be actually enjoying the conversation with her .I walked over to her to join the conversation.

"Mr. Welch is my intern harassing you" I joked while placing my arm over her shoulder" I felt Syd body tense up. Honestly I've been sipping on this wine and im starting to feel it .

He laughed . " no we was just talking about ways we can expand your company , I actually have a business proposal for you . I'll have my assistant email you." He said be fore throwing out his hand to shake . I shook his hand sternly . I was trying to seal the deal with this man for month.

" you got a diamond in your hand" he said to me while nodding towards Syd.
" thank you sir" she said while shaking his hand .

He said some last words before turning away to go socialize with others. I took a sip of my wine and turned towards Syd .

" how many glasses of wine have you have!"she said while chuckling
"A couple" I snickered
"Where's Shae and Johnny" i asked

Syd nodded her head over towards Shae , Johnny , Rome , Dezzy and Bonny laughing and socializing.

My thoughts were ruined by my wine glass hitting the floor . Good thing everybody was tipsy and socializing to notice.

" you good" Syd asked.

" I think I need to sit down" I said while slurring .

" cmon" she said while taking my arm and taking me upstairs to a empty room.

" syddddd" I slurred out.
"Shhhh" she said back
She laid me on the bed before undressing . I was down to my sports bra and underwear.

" Syd I'm not that drunk" I whispered lowly in a girly voice . What the fuck was I on?

" I know" Was all she said before straddling on top of me . She slipped her tongue in between my lips and we battled for dominance over the kiss but of course I won. She grind her hips on my lower area causing my pelvis to heat up. A moan I was trying to hold on escaped my lips . After a few seconds of intense kissing my right mind came flooding in . I threw her off me and stood up from the bed.

" what are you doing?!" I yelled

Her face turned red from embarrassment.

" Dom ! You've been giving me this look like you want me and you act like you not gay!" She yelled back.

" I am but I'm not into studs" I yelled back
" plus you can't have me , you have no idea what kind of lifestyle I live. I treat you like shit why me?" I asked

" cause when I look into your eyes I see the want for someone genuine, honestly Dominique, I don't know what I was thinking. I just thought you was being a asshole cause you was feeling me but you actually a asshole, I'll get myself home" Was all she said before she left me in the room by myself looking dumb

" shit" I cussed lowly .

....

I walked into the office saying my usual hellos . The atmosphere was different and everybody was staring at me not a good stare but a weird stare .

I reached my floor and all heads turned my way and the office went quite.

" do I pay y'all to stare!" I yelled causing them to resume work.

Sasha came running up to me with what seem to be a magazine in her hand .

" you gotta see this" she said while holding out the magazine . It was a cover with me and Syd from the party last night . Somebody got a picture of me and her and the room when we was kissing . The title read , " multimillionaire Dominique Involved in affair with another women" .I felt my body turned hot as I stormed towards the office. I opened the door to the office and spotted her at her desk with her ear phones in her ear rapping songs out loud. I slammed the magazine down on the desk before speaking .

" GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled . She pulled out her headphones slowly . She looked down at the magazine and her eyes widened .

" I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled again .

She just got up and ran out the room. I took the magazine throwing it across the room hitting over a lamp. Fuck this shit man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
4.1K 225 17
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..
9.1K 88 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
498K 7.1K 75
Male reader inserts Please do not ask for real people fiction, I do not feel comfortable doing so. This includes kpop. also for my own sake, any wome...