Making Peace, While Sleeping...

By _UNKNOWN_USER_

When your taught all your life that vampires and werewolves are sworn enemies and all of a sudden your parent... More

The Start Of The End
Could This Get Any Worse?
She'll Be The Death Of Me.
What Arguing about Wrestling Get's You PART 1
What Arguing about Wrestling Get's You PART 2
This Is a Moment Like When You Walk In Class Late, Everybody Stares
Got No Time For Feeling Sorry..
If I'm wrong I am Right
Dreamed Up
Speaking My Mind
A Bet Won And a Argument Lost
Goddamn Your The Shit, && I'll Rip My heart Out & Hand You That Shit
A.W.K.W.A.R.D
Oh No, I Just Keep On Falling Where's Hope when Misery Comes Crawling?
Better Run Faster Than My Bullet
Maybe We're Moving To Fast' Well F*ck It Lets Crash,'
Don't Need a Rocket Scientist to See that You And I Were Ment
Lets Play Peak-A-Boo .... Under Your Dress :3
Please Don't go Breaking My Pretty Little Heart </3, Say You Love Me <3
Ace, The Stud Muffin.
Nobody's Perfect Babe, But Your Perfect For Me <3
Aphrodite
The Pain, Passion,and Pleasure
To Much of a Good Thing is a Bad Thing My Ass !
Baby Let's Get Naked Just so we Can Make Sweet Love '
I Never Knew Love would Feel Like a Heart Attack
Surprise! Surprise!
Even through The Joy I feel The Pain
Lost Ones
You Weren't Perfect But you Made Life Worth

The Pants in This Relatonship is a Size 4 & You Can't fit Them Andrew

982 18 3
By _UNKNOWN_USER_

__________________________________________________________________________

"How do I look?" I asked Lexi nervously as I pulled my hair back over my shoulder.

"You look hot, I'd tap that."

"Your disgusting." I laughed as I put my heels on. I wanted to show my parents they've missed me mature, and the new attitude I have.

"What time is it?" I asked Lexi as I gazed into the mirror. I had to look absoultey perfect.

"Ugh, my watch has 6:50."

"Holy shit! You need to put on your dress now!" I yelled at Lexi. She was just sitting on the toilet in her bathrobe texting.

"Calm down it doesn't take ten minutes to put on a dress."

"Get up and put it on now!"

"Fine, let me send this last text."She waved me off.

"I said now!"I screamed snatching her phone and she flinched back.

"Okay."She walked backwards keeping her eye's on me and felt behind her for the dress.

"Thank You!"I yelled between clenched teeth. Lexi slid into the dress so fast I didn't even see it.

"What time is it, now?"

"Ughh, umm it's five till seven."

"Let's go."I pointed towards the bathroom door.

"Ugh, you can go first."

"What?Do you think I'm going to punch you in the neck or something."

"No,"She had a nervous smile," well, yes."

"Fine, I'll go first." I opened the bathroom door and Andrew was layed out on the bed in his tux.

He whistled at me and I laughed. The door bell rang and my laughter came to a holt. We all stood around looking at each other, good thing Amber was here or my parents would've thought they were being stood up.I'm pretty sure everybody could here them as they greeted Amber. Andrew stood up and smoothed the wrinkles out of his pants and offered his hand to me while Lexi and Jonathan linked arms together.

"It's going to be okay."He whispered into my ear as we got to the top of the stairs. The dinning room was through the kitchens doors. We came down the steps slowly and I was nervous. Like they weren't my parents and I hadn't lived with them for seventeen years of my life.

I took one last breath as we walked into the dinning room, and all the nervous feelings I had before disapeared and was filled with anger,dissapontment,and rage. Andrew made small circles on the backside of my hands as I squeze his hand. I become really tense. My parents had a fake smile plastard on there faces and greeted me. I ignored them and sat down across the table.

There was a heavy silence and everyone looked around at each other until Amber came into the dinner room carrying six platters on a big silver tray. My parents began eating but my stomache was to anxious for me to even attempt to eat.

"Honey arn't you going to eat?" My mom sat her fork down.

"Mom look at my face, you know damn well I didn't invite you guys over to eat."

My dad almost choked on his food." Don't talk to your mother like that. I've told you numerous times about talking to your mother like that."

"Oh you know damn well I'll never listen to you. You don't control me anymore."

He looked at me astonished,"And what makes you think that?"

"I don't live under your roof."

"Your still seventeen and legally ours."He threw down his fork.

I let out a laugh,"I turned eighteen three weeks ago."

"That's impossible, I would remeber my only childs birthday."

"No you wouldn't you don't think about anybody but yourself,  and to top it your a lair."I pointed to my mom.

"I'm a lair?!Tell me one damn thing I've lied to you about?! Name one god damn thing!"

"Werewolfs eye's glow?Really? Do tell me more."I rubbed my chin.

My moms moth instantly dropped.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"What's she talking about?"My dad tapped my mom.

"She found out."

"That's impossible she would only know if she was having sexual relations with a boy, and Andrew and her don't even like each other."

"Honey, they walked into the room holding hands."

"Sklyar Leatrice Walker."My dad looked at me.

"You and this boy better not be having sexual relations."

"Shutup she can do whatever she wants. You basically told her she can, who throws there daughter in a house with boy that looks like that and exspect them not to?" Lexi smacked her lips. Yea, she always had to get her opinion in.

"Mind your buisiness."My mom snapped.

"Don't talk to Lexi that way!" I yelled in her deffense,"Say it right now!"

"Say what!"My mom shouted back.

"You know what I mean." I had a siedistic grin on my face.

"Fine, you want to hear it so badly you're an Aphrodite!"

"You were never going to tell me. That's some sick shit... I can't belive I ever called you guys my parents."

"Skylar what is wrong with you?"My mom looked stupidfied.

"What's wrong with me? Hmmm, I'm a werewolf who was thrown into a house with a vampire to mate? My parents have been lying to me every since I was little, and didn't have the deceny to tell me I'm an Aphrodite, one of the most important things that could've effected my life. I feel more family towards vampires than my own kind, and I've fallen hopelessly in love with a vampire!" I screamed pouring my feelings out, and reality hit me. I'm in love with Andrew. I stormed out of the dinning room and back up to the room.

(Andrew's P.O.V)

I didn't exspect things to go this far. Skylar was the one that came out hurt and her parents were sitting there like nothing happened. They didn't even chase after her, hell her father had picked up his fork and started eating again.

"I think you guys should go,"I threw down my napkin", Amber will show you the way out." I made my exit. I don't blame Skylar for the way she feels, and I kind of feel bad because I'm happy. Like happy enough to run in a field full of flowers,and that's strange. I was helplessly happy because Skylar admitted she was hoeplessly in love with me. Now I could show her how I felt without the burden of rejection. I still needed to console her though, and conpress my smile. As I thought about what she said it so happenly crossed my mind that she said she turned eighteen three weeks ago. Why hadn't she told me?

I felt like I was treading water as I cracked the bedroom door she was lying across the bed still and calm, not the reaction I exspected. I thought there would be crying and a little screaming, but she was just quiet.

"Andrew?"

"Yes."

"Why are you standing at the door like your scared to come in?" She sat up and looked at me. She looked normal, no puffy eyes, no smeared makeup.

"I don't know."I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Were's my parents now?"

"Oh I told them it would be best if they would leave... Was I suppose to do that?"

"Hell I don't care what you say to them."She smiled.

I underestimated her from the very begining I met her. It wasn't just the fact that she was my natural born enemy, but she was a girl too. There was a lot of things I misconcived about her,I thought she was weak because she was a werewolf and I was a vampire, she was a girl and I was a boy. Skylar showed me she was strong, she went through so much stuff living in this house with me I can't even imagine the things she went through before she moved into this house.

Skylar can be upset and stil manage to smile, and I'm actually happy that my parents pushed us together trruthfully. I couldn't imagine my life without her now... I'd probably be with Cassie right now, and I thought I loved her .. but I didn't know what love was until I met Skylar. Love wasn't sex like it was with Cassie, love was smiling, laughing, fighting, and making up. Skylar drove me crazy without taking off her clothes.. I wouldn't imagine seven months ago I could ever love a werewolf but I was head over heels now. When her warm skin touched me it created warm tingles through my arms, and all the bullshit she went through with me and she still standing with a smile, you can't help but love somebody like that. She was perfect and definetly the girl for me.

I had a huge grin on my face and I felt cheesy on the inside just thinking about my thoughts, but my grin only grew bigger when I noticed she was wearing the engagemnt ring my mother had bought her.

-------------------------------------------------END OF P.O.V-------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I had an honest smile on my face. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I looked at Andrew as his face twisted up.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell when it was your birthday?"

"I don't know..." I shurgged. "I didn't seem important."

"The day you were born is definetly something to celebrate."

"Really? I didn't know that." I shrugged.

"Yes really and I have the perfect gift."

"Okay tell me."

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"But you'll like this one."He leaned down kissed me and dissappeared. As soon as Andrew came out the closet Ace followed behind him. I knew I hadn't seem him all day and he was in Andew's closet. His hair was scruffled like he'd had a ruff day or one to many drinks. I was surprised though because Andrew usually never wore pajama's,but today he had on plaid pajama pants with a tank top.

It took me a while to realize it but now since I have these new powers he thinks anything he does is too sexy for me. I laughed in my head at him.

"Aw, your such a cutie."

"I know."Andrew had a smug grin on his face.

"I was talking to Ace." I laughed as I picked him up. Andrew smacked his lips at me.

"Not that you're not adorable too." I added as I got up to go to my closet.

"Come on! Ace get's to watch you undress and I don't? Even Jonathan and Lexi! Am I the only person who doesn't get to see you undress?"Andrew yelled as I went into the closet.

I poked my head out, "Percisely."

"That's not fair!"

"Andrew shut up! Seeing  me undress is not that spactacular!"

"That's what you think!Seeing undress is like a mildstone in my life."

"Your over exagerating."I laughed as I came out of the closet. I had on another long sleve shirt that came about three inches over my knee.

"Your just teasing me."

"Really Andrew? Your acting like I walked out in lengrie."

"Hey, there's a lot of promising offers with that."He pointed to my shirt. "I mean black is a sexy color by itself.... And the shirt is sooo tight and it just shows your curves. I mean damn I could eat you for breakfest! Literally."

"Woahhh there boy! Calm down!" I yelled at Andrew as I pulled Ace under the covers with me. Andrew was still looking at me.

"I'm wearing nun suits to bed for now on."I had a straight face and leaned over to shut off the lamp on his side. The room went dark and quiet.

"Hey there's a lot of things you can do with a nun suit."

"Andrew go to bed!" I yelled.

"Fine, but I'm not use to going this long without sex, and you can't just exspect me to not have needs! I'm a grown man!"

Andrew was going on a rant and it was boring me. I was about two seconds from falling asleep until he said he was a grown man and that woke me up.

"Andrew shut up!"

"What?"

"Your a grown man? Really, that's the line your going to pull? You have needs?" I burst into laughter and repositioned myself so I was holding myself up on my elbow.

"How Old are you Andrew?"I stopped myself from laughing.

"Human or vampire?"

"Hmmm.. Both."

"In human years I believe I am 110 and In vampires I am 20."

"Oh my god your so fucking old!"

"Hey! No I'm not!"

"Bro, you've made it to the hundred mark."

"You're not so far from behind me!"

"Actually yes I am because werewolf and human years go together differntly. In werewolf years I am only 21 and in human I am 18."

"No fucking way."

"Yes way!"

"I'm a pedophile."He had a serious face and I burst into laughter.

"Look we can just use my werewolf years and your vampire years... but that makes me older than your, so I wear the pants in the relationship."

"Nooo! I'm the man."

"Andrew  first off you're not a man and this is the end of this conversation."I lyed back down.

"But."

"Nope I said end of conversation."

-

-

"Wait! You don't tell me when it's over! I wear the pants. Now it's over!"

"Okay Andrew sure you do, and sure the convesation wasn't over two minutes ago."I said sarcastically halfway asleep.

"Yea!"

"Yup your the man."I laughed mentally as I egged him on.

"I'm glad you realized it."

"Yup."I scuffed and fell asleep unknowingly.

-

-

-

Next Morning ( :

"Get Up!"

I jumped as a loud scream woke me out of my sleep.

"One why are you waking me up? Two why are you waking me up screaming?"

"Come on! I told you I had a surprise for you."

"And I told you I don't like surprises."

"Please just get dressed Skylar."

I stared at him for like five minutes and finally gave in. This better be the best gift I could ever recieve! By the way Andrew dressed it looked like I could go casual. After taking hours to get ready, purposely I finally announced I was done.

"You look nice!"He had a smile on his face that I had never seen before.

"Okay now come on!"I motioned and started walking toward the door.

"Your surprise isn't out there."

"What?"

"Come here."

"Andrew this better not be anything fishy."I eyed him.

"Just trust me come on."

"Why am I finding that hard to do?" I questioned as I walked towards.

"Okay now close your eyes."

"Really?Do you have to go the whole nine yards with the surprise? I really have to close my eyes?"

"Yes."He looked at me.

"Fine!" I caved in.

"Now keep them shut."I heard his voice in my ear and his arms wrap around me. It felt like I was spinning and then I suddenly came to a hault.

"Open."

My eye's fluttered open and I couldn't belive what I was seeing. There were so many people, the streets were busy and everyone seemed to stare at Andrew and I.

I definetly knew were we were, I learned about this place. It was wonderful and I couldn't belive I was standing right here.

"Andrew I can't believe you brought me here."I looked around even more amazed at all the different things I was seeing.

"You like my surprise?"

"Like? I Love it!" I punced on him and kissed him deeply.

  Andrew was a lot of things, an asshole, a player, a douche bag, scum,an arrogant cocky bastard, but when he wanted to he could be sweet, caring, loving, and thoughtful and all of the bad and good mixed togther made for an interesting result.

I let go of him after I realized people were staring, and as in people I meant humans! Andrew had brung me to Earth and I was super excited.

"Oh my god! How'd you do it?!"

He motioned for me to lean in like he was telling me a secret and whispered,"magic." I looked at him trying not to laugh and he shook his head.

"Come on."He offered his hand. We began walking down the street and everyone was staring. Our appearance didn't look any bit out of the ordinary as far as I knew and all of the eyes looking at me kind of bugged me.

"Andrew what are they looking at?"I whispered.

"Us."

"Duh, I know that but why?"

"They've never seen some one with looks like mines or yours."

"What do we look like?"

"Well for starters I am as pale as that store, and your skin is as milky and glowing as gold. My face is strong and difened and yours is soft and gorgeous.Look sit down on this bench with me."He pulled me down next to him.

"Okay you see that girl?"He pointed about a block away.

"Yeah why?"

"She's wondering why you're so gorgeous and how'd we end up together. And that guy over there is wondering what he'd have to do in life to ever meet someone that looks like you. They're very envious of us, but they all think we're just humans with superb looks."

"Ohhhhhhhh." I said kind of feeling slow. I mean I thought we'd blend in perfectly but we really sticking out like sore thumbs.

"It takes you a while to get use to it."He shrugged. "After the next few trips you'll be acoustume to it."

My face lit up,"You mean I can come back?"

"Yea any time you want just let me know."

"Well, there is one thing."

"Yes?"

"I kind of told Amber we'd find her boyfriend."

"No problem."

"Really? Your like the best."I kissed him.

"Yea I know."He said with a cocky tone and all my butterflies went away.

"Andrew's back."I laughed.

"I been here the whole time."

"Whatever! What are we going to do?"

"Come on."He pulled me up by my hand. We were walking for about twenty minutes and it irritated me walking at human speed because it seemed as if we were never going to get were we wanted to. Not to mention people still starred at us as we walked. I guess the didn't really care about common curtacy.

"Okay we're here."He stopped infront of a small store.

"Pet store?"I had a smile on my face. We were going to get Ace a freind which means another cat!

"Come on!"I pulled him into the store.

"Hel-"The woman attemtped to great us and stopped.

"Hi you remember me from last week right?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, but I don't remember her."She had a little bitch in her tone.

"Oh this is my fiance Skylar."

"Hi."I said flattly. Damnit this boy had a human fan club too! She eyed me and shot her head towards Andrew.

"What would you like today?"

"Another cat."

"Right this way." We followed her into another room.

"She's not too happy."I whispered knowing she wouldn't here because she was human.

"She'll get over it."

"Over what?"

"She fantasized about me, and your tiny little feet just stumped her dreams."

"Hey my feet didn't stomp anything!" I yelled/whispred as she led us over to a big cage that had mutltiple floors and was full of cats.

"I wan't a girl cat."I had a smile.

"Anything you want."He pecked me on the lips and I heard the lady clear her throat. I guess I was stomping on her fantasy. Oh well I might've let her have him if she wasn't such a bitch... haha. I looked at all the cats and they all looked a like I wonder how Andrew had even found Ace. All the kittens were grey. I knocked on the cage and they all looked and kept walking then out of no where I saw black kitten with blue eyes walk towards the cage.

"That's a girl?"I asked the lady.

"All of them are girls, the boys cage is over there."She sounded bored as she told me.

"Okay we'll take her."Andrew commented. He looked at the lady and smiled and I could see her heart beating on the outside of her chess.

"No charge."She said brethlessly. Yup, she was going to loose her job sooner or later. She pulled a key off her waist and opened the cage. Andrew reached down to grab the cat and it ran to him. I laughed as he picked it up.

"What?"

"The cat looks like you."

"What?!"He examined it.

"Not literally dumb ass, I'm saying the jet black hair and blue eyes."

"Oh."

"Right this way."The lady butted in rudely. She had to  be at least twenty-nine and Andrew didn't look over the least bit of nine-teen, she was a cugar. Andrew held the cat as we walked backed up to the store front.

"Okay I'll just give you the cat records,a birth certificate, and a cage and you should be set."She clapped her hands and walked to another room.

"What are you going to name her?" I asked Andrew.

"Why would I name her? It's your cat."

"Because it looks like she likes you and it's not my cat, it's our cat."

"Well ... I guess I'll name her...... Shadow Lilly."

"Shadow's a boy name."

"That's why I added Lilly."

"Clever."

"I know."

"Don't get such a big head."

"Okay here you go."She sat a cage on the counter and passed us the papers.

"Okay you can fill out the birth certificate once you've choosen her name and these papers are when she'll need her shot's other than that I look forward to seeing you again."She was smiling at Andrew. I took the cat out of his hand and put her in the cage.

"Come on Andrew."I put the cage in his hands.

"Hey this is your cat! You're holding this!"He yelled. The lady smiled thinking Andrew and I were really arguing.

"Please."I poked out my bottom lip.

"Fine, but only because your so goddamn sexy."

"Thank you."I smiled and kissed him, and let a smile form onto my face as I pulled away and looked at the lady. She had the most disgusted look on her face.

"Bye."I waved as I walked out of the pet store. It's enough I have to put up with the girls from our forum, but now them too. Earth was a great place in all, but it was just as bad as our forum when it came to Andrew.

"Alright, let's go home."

"Your ready to leave already?"Andrew asked shocked.

"Yea I don't want to have the cat in the cage just sitting there for hours. Can't we come back later?"

"Yea."

"Well come on lets go back!"

"Alright."He pulled me along into a dark alley.

"Close your eyes."

"Why? I already know the surprise."

"Because I wasn't telling you to close your eyes because of the surprise. The magic can blind you, I even have to close my eyes."

"What about the cat?"

"She'll be fine."

"Alright."I closed my eyes. Like the first time it felt like I was spinning then it came to a hault. When I opened my eyes back up we were in our bedroom and Ace jumped up as soon as he seen us.

"Hi Ace! Mommy bought you something."I started talking to him like he was a baby. I opened the cage and the cat darted out across the room. Instantly they started playing tackling each other and fighting. It was so cute.

"You think they like each other?"Andrew asked. I almsot wanted to smack him. That was an extremly dumb question.

"Nope I think they hate each other."

He looked at me for about a minute rubbing his chin,"Sarcasm?"

"You damn skippy."I playfully punched him and walked away.

"Did we leave Lexi and Jonathan here alone?" Andrew laughed as he plopped down on the bed.

"Damnit! If they messed up anything I am blaming you."

"I'm fine with that,"He shrugged,"what are my parents going to do?Whoop me?"

"You need a good whooping."

"Well give it to me, i've been a bad bad boy."

I burst into hysterics,"You did not just say that! I think it's the other way around. I tell you I've been a bad bad girl ect..."

"You have?"

"What? I am a good girl."

"Mhm, that's not what Aphrodite told me."

I bald up my face,"Andrew shut up before I kick your ass."

"I would very much like that."

"I just bet you would."

"Where have you been all morning?!? You left me hear with him!"Lexi came running into the room.

"Offense!"Jonathan yelled running in after her.

"Holy shit! There's another cat!"Jonathan ran over to pick it up but she hissed at him.

"Yea, she takes after Andrew."

"Exscuse me?"

"Andrew your mean just like her."

"No I am not."

"Sure your not."

"I am not and that's the end of that."

"Aww that's cute that you think you wore the pants in the relationship."Lexi laughed.

"What??! I do wear the pants, I'm the man so I wear the pants!"

"Andrew what did we go over yesterday? You don't wear the pants in the relationship. The pants are a size four and if you can fit those, well, then we have a problem." We all laughed.

"It's okay, maybe one day they'll stretch to your size but right now, they're fighting me."I rubbed the jeans I had on.

"You make feel like a woman."

"Awww, I'm sorry babe."

"You mean it?"

"Nope!"

"Who's mean now?"

"Okay Okay I'm sorry and I meant it this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.7K 21
"I refuse to marry you, take me home" I yelled. "Rather you like it or not you will marry me, even if I have to lock you in a room" She said while gl...
165 1 18
It's been long known that the feud between Vampire and Werewolves can't be solved. Can a curse break this feud ? Can love ?
979K 29.8K 20
It was never in my plans to marry a vampire. My dream was to become a doctor, marry my boy-friend, and have little children running around by the tim...
76 1 10
What happens when a lone werewolf finds herself in an endless loop of a vampire's novel? "I'm a werewolf and he's a vampire. It's forbidden for... th...