The Deal ✔

By tiaramaxx

[Warning: Some chapters of this story will be consisting mature contents. Read with your own risk, you've bee... More

Chapter 1: A crazy fortune teller
Chapter 2: Misfortunes
Chapter 3: Rejection
Chapter 4: The Deal
Chapter 5: In between two
Chapter 6: Caught from hiding
Chapter 7: Victory Party
Chapter 8: Locker room
Chapter 9: Genius
Chapter 10: Ice cream
Chapter 11: Tombstone
Chapter 12: Does he make you feel this way?
Chapter 13: Promises
Chapter 14: Buterflies and Teddy Bear
Chapter 15: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 16: Stay
Chapter 17: Friends?
Chapter 18: Cheesecake and Exes
Chapter 19: Bruises and Bloody Lips
Chapter 20: Buffet at the Griffith's
Chapter 22: New found Celebrity
Chapter 23: Crybaby
Chapter 24: Elite Party and Silly Jokes
Chapter 25: Never Good Enough
Chapter 26: Heartaches
Chapter 27: Ignorance and Despair
Chapter 28: A love worth fighting for
Chapter 29: Anxiety
Chapter 30: Love and Dream
Chapter 31: A Blue in Love
Chapter 32: Note of Betrayal
Chapter 33: New Life
Chapter 34: Life of a Maddox Preston
Chapter 35: Running away after a Runway Show
Chapter 36: Stupid Mistakes
Chapter 37: Missing you
Chapter 38: Let's make a Family
Chapter 39: Possessive Giant
Chapter 40: Mortal Enemies Turned Lovers
Chapter 41: Meeting some Old friends
Chapter 42: Lingerie
Chapter 43: Parasite
Chapter 44: Torn Up. Again
Chapter 45: Be Happy
Chapter 46: City Lights
Chapter 47: Yes, I will
Chapter 48: Baby
Chapter 49: Parties
Chapter 50: Vow
Epilogue

Chapter 21: A game of jealousy

16.9K 463 10
By tiaramaxx

🔔🔔🔔 (I'm assuming you guys already know the meaning of those bells haha)

A Game of Jealousy

Penelope's POV

I noticed Maddox's tight hold at the steering wheel and how tense his shoulder as he drove us to his house. He's also driving beyond speed limit.

"Maddox slow down."

"We need to go home." He answered with a clenched jaw.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"No."

"Maddox what-" I was about to touch him when he flinched.

"Don't touch me, El or I might just snap. You don't know what that f*cking dress does to me and your smell, god! It's all over the car. It's intoxicating."

That moment I realized what's the problem. He's trying to control himself. I don't want to make it harder for him so I settled my hands on my thighs to keep me from touching him. Hearing those words from him gets me so hot.

We arrived home after several minutes, he didn't bother parking the car in the garage and slid out of the car. I was just removing my seat belt when he lifted me out setting me on my feet and grabbed my wrist, dragging me inside the house.

"Maddox I neet to-"

The doors closed as he pushed me against it, lips smashing to mine in a hungry kiss. I grabbed into the hem of his shirt as I tried my best to answer his kisses. One of his hand was around my waist pulling me towards his rock hard body and the other on my nape, maneuvering the kiss.

My jacket came off in a matter of seconds as his rough hands explored my bare arms and shoulders.

"I told you to change before we left your house, didn't I? You don't know how much control I needed not to spread you on that table and make love with you in front of your family." He whispered in a raspy voice, nibbling my earlobe.

"You're crazy." I moaned, closing my eyes when his talented lips found my sensitive area.

"Only for you, babe."

His hands lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he continued his way on my neck.

"Bed." I managed to say and he obeyed, carrying me upstairs and inside his room.

He again pushed me against his door and kissed me. Nibbling at my bottim lip, I open up to him as his tongue entered my mouth. He must have a thing with doors.
Suddenly, I had this strange need to touch his bare skin. I tried my best to remove his clothes while I kiss him but I couldn't so I was forced to break the kiss.

"Remove your shirt." I ordered.

Maddox's eyes grew darker and he instantly followed my order, removing his shirt that instant without putting me down. "I f*cking love it when you tell me what to do."

"Hmmm." I moaned placing my hands in his hard stomach and chest.

"What else do want me to do?" He asked burying his face in the valley of my breast.

"I want you naked. Right now." I didn't know where I'd get this boldness to tell him that but somehow it made me feel dominant.

Maddox had to put me down to remove his pants and boxes. Watching him undoe his belt and get naked in front if me is the hottest thing ever. When he's all bare, I could see his excitement from the large hard on between her legs.

"Your turn."

My eyes snapped from his legs when I heard what he said.

"Do it slowly. I want to watch you." His eyes were filled with lust as he sat in bed, three meters from me and waited for me to start.

I was hesitant a bit as I've never have anyone watch me get undressed.

"Start with your tight dress." Maddox ordered, eyes focused on me.

I gulped but I started pulling down the straps of my dress and off my body.

"Slowly." He instructed.

I have no idea what I'm doing but base on the look of his face, he's liking my little show. I never removed eye contact from him while I stepped out of my dress, leaving me in a pair of black lingerie.

I was still wearing my stilettos and when I crouched to remove them, Maddox hissed and it halted me from doing so.

"Leave them."

I don't know what I had to do next but I figured out that I have to remove my underwear and bra in order to get naked but then Maddox stepped in front of me and kissed my shoulder.

"I'll do it." He whispered, hands behind me to remove the strap of my bra.

I remained motionless. I know it's not our first time but I can't help but feel self conscious. We've never been this intimate before.

"Your innocence is driving me crazy." He groaned throwing my bra in the floor and lifted me once again.

I was expecting him to put me in bed but then I felt the cold door behind me.

"I've been wanting to take you against the door. I hope you don't mind, El."

He didn't gave me time to respond as he smashed his lips to mine. I felt his member between my legs and the only thing that's separating us is my underwear. We are both completely aware of this but this didn't stop him to grind himself against me.

His hands cupped my breast, thumb playing circles around my perky bud. He had to stop kissing me to suck one bud, teeth slightly scraping my skin as I grab a handful of his hair and arched my back. This action sent electricity to my core and I felt myself dampen even more.

I can feel how much he wants me between my legs and I want him as much. Then I felt his hand enter my underwear and play with my clit. He played with my folds enjoying the moans he receives from me. He released my nipple with a pop and licked my shoulders, sucking my skin.

"You look so f*cking sexy in those heels baby." Then with no warning, he ripped my underwear and discarded it on the floor. "I'll buy you another one."

My eyes rolled when he suddenly entered two fingers inside me. My head drop in his shoulders when he started to scissor them inside me. I was so wet I could even hear the sound it makes whenever his fingers enters me. I clutched into his shoulders to support myself as he continued his work with his fingers inside me while his lips trailed wet kisses in my neck and ear.

"Maddox." I cried, scraping his back with my nails when I felt myself nearing completion.

"Yes, baby." He groaned, fingers hitting my g-spot each time he thrust them in.

"I'm gonna-the hell?!" I screamed when he suddenly removed his hand. I was going to cum but his fingers disappeared between us. It's the second time he did this to me.

I was ready to start a war when he entered me with his hard member in one solid thrust, earning a loud gasp from me. It felt really good when he was playing with me with his fingers but his member is much much bigger and harder than his fingers. He stretches me out and just like every single time, he have to wait for me to adjust at his size.

He was still for a few moments allowing me to get used to him when I felt his member twitched inside me and his breathing pick up.

"F*ck! I don't think I can be still anymore." He cursed.

He looked in pain so I moved my hips in a circular motion to tell him I'm ready. His hips followed, thrusting very slowly and groaning. I tightened my legs around his torso because I was afraid that I'd fall even though he's holding me against the door.
My moans triggered him to move faster and my eyes rolled when his speed picked up. Smashing his lips against mine, he continue to move in and out while his hands caressed my legs and cupped my a$$. His groans of pleasure turns me on even more.
This position is foreign to me yet it felt incredibly good to have him raise havoc in my body against the door. My moans grew louder as I couldn't keep silent anymore. It's too much. My naked body bounced up and down between him and the door as he continued to thrust upward, earning a gasp from me every single time he hits my g-spot.

His lips never left my skin as his hands have a tight hold around my waist. I can't help but close my eyes at the pleasure and from gradual curses and groans coming from Maddox. I've noticed that he tend to curse more when we're making love and it is hot as hell.

Opening my eyes, I noticed a few bead of sweats in his forehead so I raised my hand and wiped it with the pad of my fingers. His eyes met mine and I was surpised at how dilated and dark his eyes was. I didn't need to say anything, he just knew what I wanted as he connected our lips once again, tongue roaming around my mouth just like the way his member was entering me.

His space became frantic and I had to tear my mouth from him to scream my orgasm.

"Maddox!" I felt my
legs and body shiver as he continue to move his hips, prolonging my orgasm. I shiver under him as I continue to ride out my climax.

Like a beast he is, the animalistic hunger eggs him on. My body continues to jerk as a reminder of the release runs out of my core. Maddox follows after this, with a shudder of his own racking through his body. Face burried in my neck, I felt his teeth around my skin as his member jerk inside me.

Still inside me, Maddox carried me in bed and laid me softly.

"That was mind blowing." I didn't realize I said that out loud until Maddox looked up at me, his member started to swell again.

"Was it?" He smirked, boosting his ego.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I blushed and Maddox groaned finding my embarrassed a big turn on.

He was still hard inside me and I made a move to remove myself under him but he hold my waist, holding me still.

"We're not done here yet, baby." He whispered huskily, grounding his hips against mine.

And just like that, we spent the night with me still on my black stilettos, between him and the bed. There's something about me in heels that kept him fascinated. He was insatiable!

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Maddox scooped me to him as he play circles in my back with his fingers.

"I like it." He whispered and I had to raise my head from his chest to look up at him.

"What?"

"I like the fact thaf you introduced me to your family. I felt that our relationship became deeper." He said, eyes watching his fingers.

I couldn't help but smile. "I like it too. I think that they like you. Everyone seemed fascinated about you."

"They were fun. You have a nice family, El."

"I know. Nawala man sa akin ang tunay kong mga magulang, maswerte parin ako dahil nandiyan sila at ikaw na nagmamahal sa akin."

"I want to have a family with you." He announced staring at me with a serious expression.

Napatigil naman ako sa sinabi niya. It's the first time he brought out about family.

"Bakit, ayaw mo ba?" Tanong nito sa akin nang hindi ako makasagot.

"Of course I want to. Pero hindi ngayon, Maddox." Paliwanag ko.

"Alam ko naman na hindi ka pa handa but I want you to know that I am ready and I will wait for you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Isn't it too soon to talk about family?" I asked chuckling.

"The thought of building a family with you excites me. I am sure that you're the girl I want to be the mother of my children. I can't imagine anyone elese but you."

"You are such a sweet guy. I never knew that you know how to flutter a girl's heart."

"I didn't know I can be sweet and corny." He chuckled. "I never had to lure and praise girls before, they just ran towards me but with you, it seemed natural. All I want is to shower you with praises."

"Ayan nanaman tayo sa mga babaeng patay na patay sayo. Oo na, Maddox, ikaw na ang hinahabol ng lahat ng mga babae sa campus." Sambit ko. Hindi ko namalayang nakasimangot na pala ako.

Naningkit ang mga mata ni Maddox at nang kalaunan ay mapa-ngisi ito.

"Bakit? Hindi ba totoo naman? Kilala mo ba si Mia? The cheerleader? That girl is head over hells with me. She used to follow me everywhere I go and throws a party every single time just so she could be with me." He smirked.

I remember a girl from the cheerleading squad and once saw her with Maddox. "Yeah. I remember that blonde bimbo." I greeted my teeth.

"Blonde bimbo?" He laughed. "You're so cute when you're mad, babe." He exclaimed poking my cheek.

"What? Who's mad?" I asked and faked smiled.

"I've never seen you jealous before so I was just trying to make you jealous. I didn't know it would work." There was a wide smile in his face as he watched me in awe.

"I am not jealous, Maddox." I said and turned my back on him.

I felt him move behind me and seconds later, he was above me, both elbows resting on either side of me.

"Don't be mad, babe. I don't even remember her name. Inembento ko nga lang ang pangalan niyang Mia." Paglalambing nito at hinalikan ang braso ko.

"Uh huh."

"Nagseselos ka nga."

"I'm not." I said, lying.

"My Penelope, you're so adorable." He said as he peppered me with kisses but I laid emotionless. "Jealousy looks good on you, babe. Maybe I should get you jealous more often."

I hate it that he finds my sulking adorable. I hate the fact that he's so handsome, every girls like him. I hate that he doesn't have to do anything but they still noticed him. And I hate that he's making me jealous on purpose.

Let's see who can play this game better.

"It's okay, Maddox." I said giving him a smile and facing him. "Hindi lang naman ikaw ang may kwento eh."

Kumunot ang nuo niya sa sinabi ko habang nakapatong parin ito sa akin.

I played with my hair as I tell him a story which is a lie. Gusto ko lang bumawi sa kanya. "I have this crush when I was in fourth year high school. His name is Ethan and a basketbal player. I don't know but I'm always attracted with guys who play sports. He's tall, handsome, he got that cool aura whenever he walks in front of me."

"Stop." Madddox commanded but I'm not done yet. He started this game.

"Nong nakarang araw ay kinontact ako ni Ethan, asking for a date. Hindi ko siya nirereplayan kasi iniisip kita, Maddox. Pero nagadalawang isip ako kung makikipagkita ba ako sa kanya. It's veen years naman na since we've seen each other. Should I go? What do you think? Yeah, I should meet him."

"Like f*cking hell!" He cursed and looked like he's ready to murder someone.

"I was only asking your opinion. Maybe I should go and meet him. It's only a friendly date anyway." I said shrugging my shoulders ignoring his dangerous glare.

"Give me that f*cker's number." He ordered and snatched my phone from the bed side table.

I sat up from bed alerted. "Maddox, I'm joking! I don't even know anyone named Ethan."

But it was too late, his hand gripped my phone in his right hand as he read a particular message. I don't have a password so it was easy for him to go through my phone.

"Why the f*ck do you have Stephen's number? And why did he texted you?"

Uh oh. It's probably his text from yesterday about the wedding. I'm so stupid to play this game. I'm only realizing now that I will never win.

It's probably a bad idea to play this stupid game with him.

"It's the guy I saw you talking with at the fiesta, am I right?" He asked with a clenched teeth. My eyes traveled to my phone in his hand and I wouldn't be surprised if it will get crashed any moment. "And you sent him a f*cking reply. So the two of you are close now?"

"Calm down Maddox. I will explain everything." I said in a soft voice and rubbed his shoulder with my hand while the other clutches the blanket in front of me to cover my naked body as we both sat up in bed.

Alam ko naman na seloso si Maddox. He never hide that fact with me since the beginning. Pero hanggang ngayon ay nagugulat parin ako kung gaano siya kadaling magselos.

"Yesterday morning, we delivered flower arrangements for a weeding. Turns out, tito at tita niya pala ang ikakasal at siya din ang nagrekomenda sa flower shop ko para sa kasal. He invited us to breakfast at pumayag naman sina Cara at Marco. That was also the time when you called me. And before parting ways, we exchanged numbers. Hiningi din naman niya ang number ni Marco at Cara eh. Hindi lang ako." I tried my best to use good terms to my story to make it sound alluring to him.

"Okay. As much as I wanted to delete his number in your phone, I'll give you the right to decide. Whether to keep it or delete it." He finally calmed down and handed me back my phone.

"Even if I have his number, wala naman akong rason para i-text siya eh."

"I know. You don't have to continue explaining. I understand and I trust you. I was only being hysterical. Alam mo naman siguro na nature ko ang pagiging possessive hindi ba? I might be selfish but I only want you for myself. Kaya sorry kung nasigawan kita, babe. Hindi ko sinasadya. I'm really sorry." He apologized and caressed my cheeks, resting his forehead against mine as we look into each other's eyes.

"You're forgiven. Kung bakit kasi pinagsiselos mo ako, yan tuloy gumawa din ako ng kwento. Fail nga lang, kasi naman ang bilis mong magselos." Natatawang sambit ko.

"Di inamin mo nga ngang nagseselos ka 'don sa cheerleader na kuwento ko?"

"Oo na. Nagseselos na ako. Panalo ka na." Napailing nalang ako habang tumatawa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.3K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...
292K 434 100
This story is not mine credits to the rightful owner. 🔞
3.7K 232 67
Camilla was diagnosed to be infertile. So, as the age of 28 she is still searching for a man who can get her pregnant. A one night, that isn't a mist...
293K 27.4K 268
Kabit advocate-masaya on the outside, madugo on the inside. Bakit ka tanga, Silas? Sagot ni Silas, oo. *** Si Silas, isang masayang kabit. Si Alice...