Little Wolf

Oleh Multijoys

Ulric Wolcott, know as Little Wolf by his friends and family, has no boundary between man and wolf. His Nativ... Lebih Banyak

Ch 1 Wolf Song
Ch 2 Wolf's out of the bag
Ch 3 Connected
Ch 4 The Wolf Side of the Family
Ch 5 A Father/Son talk
Ch 6 Being Man
Ch 7 Being Wolf
Ch 8 Man of a Beast
Ch 9 Celebrating Life
Ch 10 On My Own
Ch 11 Long Legs and a Sandy Circle
Ch 12 An Invitation or Two
Ch 13 Fight Club
Ch 14 Just a Run
Ch 15 What the Wolf Wants
Ch 16 Dad's Visit
Ch 17 The Wolf Shows Out
Ch 18 Wolf In the Smoke
Ch 19 Date Night
Ch 20 Yard Party
Ch 21 Forest Fire
Ch 22 Man-instinct
Ch 23 A Visit Home
Ch 24 The Power of Stories
Ch 25 Wolf Pointe
Ch 26 Spirit Wolf
Ch 27 A True Pack
Ch 28 By the Fire
Ch 29 Omega
Ch 30 A Glimpse to the Future
Ch 31 Special Training
Ch 32 Lobo
Ch 33 5k Marathon
Ch 34 Sister Wolf
Ch 35 Council Meeting, pt1
Ch 36 Council Meeting, pt2
Ch 37 Family
Ch 38 All of Me
Ch 39 Detour
Ch 40 The Hunted and the Prey
Ch 41 Trapped
Ch 42 Contact
Ch 43 Rescue
Ch 44 Wolves
Ch 45 Challenge
Ch 46 Interlude
Ch 47 The Other King
Ch 48 No More Sheep
Ch 49 Anna
Ch 50 Sister
Ch 51 One with the Tribe
Ch 52 Sister's Prelude
Ch 53 Sister's Story
Ch 54 Full Moon Run
Ch 55 Alpha Tammy
Ch 56 Wolf Dance
Ch 57 The Pack Hunt
Ch 58 The Alpha Plays
Ch 59 Brother Wolf
Ch 60 Epilogue
Pancakes, for real!

Author's Note

263 18 0
Oleh Multijoys

Thus ends the origin story of Brother Wolf. His saga as the Alpha King continues in the book aptly titled Brother Wolf.

I finished Rogue Wolf, a story told from the point of view of someone in Max's home. Max, Lone Wolf, and their deranged Alpha are some of the key characters there. The character that becomes Rogue Wolf becomes a more involved character in Brother Wolf, and will probably end up with two books of his own, one whose timing coincides with Little Wolf, and one on the same time stream as Brother Wolf.

Mercenary Wolf, Mac's story, will be done up to a point. That book will carry on into Brother Wolf's territory and will be written as Brother Wolf progresses.

Sister Wolf, with all of her own storytelling, will take a bit more thought and work. Be patient, because I'm looking forward to writing it!

I have a rough outline to some degree to eventually tell the story of Princess and her Businessman father, beginning when her father gets bitten, before Princess was even born. That's way down the line.

I've debated telling the story of Lone Wolf, but if I do, it will only gloss over events covered in the other books, and go into more detail once he gets his "second chance mate".

And if you've read other werewolf books on Wattpad, you know the premise of most of them, which Brother mentions on and off when he contemplates Sister's fantasies. Most of the basis for those stories, from abused omegas to the Alpha King, work their way into my story, but definitely not in the usual cliche way! This story is, in a way, a gentle jibe at some of those stories.

I hope you've enjoyed these characters as much as I have, enough to continue reading about them. Let me know who your favorite is!

In appreciation for your reading my creation, next chapter is the easiest scratch pancake recipe you will ever come across.

Multijoys 😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.7K 2.2K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
7.7K 303 24
*A Werewolf Story* For the first time in a century, a girl has been named to be the next Alpha of the largest pack. Much to her father's pleasure. Sh...
52.5K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...