The Elf and The Dragon (Fairy...

Door tastefultrash

A Fairy Tail FanFiction~ Princess Lucy. King Natsu. Both had exceeding power. Both were after the other. When... Meer

Chapter One- Fates Intertwined
Chapter 2-The Servant
Chapter Three-Only Eight
Chapter Four-Forbidden Nature
Chapter Five-Deception
Chapter Six-The Past: Part One
Chapter Seven-Past: Part Two
Chapter Eight - Escaping Demons
Author's Note
Chapter Nine-A Drunken Mistake
Chapter Ten- Fleeing His Own
Chapter Eleven-Consumed in Flames
Chapter Twelve-Forever Despair
Announcement!
Rewrite!
Smells Like Honey & The Mafia's Giver
The Dragon's Hatred
Rewrite is Out!!!

Excitement!!!

1.2K 18 1
Door tastefultrash

First off, I added One Normal Night from the Addams Family Musical onto this because I'm doing the Addams Family Musical for my drama club and I'm playing Grandma Addams (very exciting). However, this update is not about that. It is about my brand new fucking book out on my other account!!

It's not a fanfiction, I'm sorry, but I'm really pumped for this. It's about a boy who's the reincarnation of a queen from another world and must find a way to get back to his kingdom and his lover. I think it's pretty good. Also, I aspire to actually make a career out of writing, so exposure would be really good.

trailerboi is the other account I use and the story is called A Queen's Reincarnation.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/125480397-a-queen%27s-reincarnation

Please, please, please check this out!!

That's all, sorry for not giving you an actual update about this account or the stories on it but I'm a piece of shit so what can I say.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
1.5K 37 13
(THIS IS A DIFFERENT PLOT LINE TO THE BOOK 'The Dragon's Master' BY 666reddog! IT IS SET WITH THE SAME ORIGIN AND SAME WORLD. DEDICATION GOES TO HER...
69.4K 2.5K 25
Fiore was a land filled with magic. There was three kingdoms in Fiore. The Ice Kingdom ruled by Silver Fullbuster. The Celestail Kingdom ruled by The...
30.1K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...