did you miss me? (on hold)

By sammyrose_

Stiles was killed by a werewolf two years ago after he was kicked out of the pack, for being worthless. Well... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry guys :(
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Im sorry!
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

1.3K 52 5
By sammyrose_

its here! :) dont mind any spelling mistakes i starting writing this chapter forever ago

He didn't reply so I just walked into the loft without asking. "Stiles... what's going on?" He asked. I dropped my suitcase.

"Uh, well," I started, running my hand through my hair. "Um... so... my uncle got mad at me for not answering his calls and my aunts so he said I couldn't see you guys today and tomorrow?" I explained, but it came more as a question. "So I left and he ran after me but I think he lost me. I didn't know where to go so I kinda just ran here..."

"Don't they know your scent?" He asked, I nodded my head. "You can stay here as long as you need, but I don't know if they will find you or not."

"Thank you." I thanked him and he showed me to the room I can sleep in. "I really appreciate this Der, you don't even know. My pack is so strict, so many times I wanted to come back to beacon hills, but they never let me."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. My parents were like that." He told me. "I think Scott is coming over... I smell him."

"He is?" I questioned. Suddenly, Derek and I heard someone breaking into the loft. We ran downstairs, only to me get tackled to the floor...

By Scott.

"Scott! What the hell!" I yelled, pushing him off of me.

"Sorry! It smelled like you were here so I got excited!" He responded, crushing me in a hug.

"Bro, stop it." I patted his back, trying to make him let me go but he won't of course. "I know you love me scottie you can let go now" I heard derek laugh behind us. "it's not funny Derek." I rolled my eyes. Saying that made Derek laugh even more, he's so cute when he laughs. Shit Stiles stop!

I pushed Scott off of me, I saw Derek quickly look away from me as I noticed him staring at my tight abs when my shirt was accidentally pulled up, what is that supposed to mean? Oh fuck. I look over to Scott. "So... what's going on?" Scott asked curiously.

"Uh, well, I kinda gonna stay at here cause my pack is being really strict and don't want me hanging out with you guys?" I explained, talking very rapidly.

"Um, okay?" Scott answered. "So... why don't you just stay with me though?"

Derek and I exchanged looks. "He'll stay with me Scott. I can shift into an actual wolf now so I can protect Stiles." Derek responded. Protect me? I didn't say anything about him having to protecting me.

"I didn't say anything about you needing to protect me Der. I can protect myself against my own pack, they are my family..."

"You're right." Derek said and looked down.

Fuck, I couldn't fucking take it anymore! "I don't fucking understand, when I needed your protection 2 years ago where were you guys, huh? Now when I don't need your protection, you're right here to protect me. Don't you get it?! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! So stop!" I stormed out of the loft. I planned on never going back there, but my suitcase was in there so I had to go sooner or later.

"oh stiles..." i heard a voice that sounded familiar, it was not so far away from where i was standing.

im not fucking stupid, this is not a horror movie where some stupid people hear a creepy voice and go towards it. like bitch i don't give a shit im going to keep walking.

but of course, i keep walking and i hear the same voice repeat that creepy tone again. i bet its derek trying to scare me to get me back the loft.

"stiles... come closer..." the voice seemed to hiss at me as I got closer to wherever it was. I was about to turn the corner when Derek rushed out of the loft to meet me.

"please, Stiles. I know you didn't mean what you said back there. I don't know what I was thinking. truth is, I care about you, ok? I don't want to lose you again." derek gave a pleasing look with his eyes, and I was about the respond, when -

"oh, stiles. you thought you could get rid of me?" the voice approached and revealed themselves. it was zac.

"what the fuck zac?!" i shouted. i should've known it was zac, he was only unconscious the last time i saw him its not like we killed him.

Zac's eye turn a bright red... oh god. I know whats going to happen now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
223K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC