Lonesome Devil (Male!reader X...

By KaneKiMeMester16

I definetly own highschool dxd,thats why im writing this fic (Also,my first fanfic) More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:The Meeting
Chapter 2:Game Over...?
Chapter 3:New Game
Chapter 4: ORC. Friend Or Foe ?
Chapter 5:Power Discovery
Chapter 6:Friends..?
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Pawned
Chapter 9: Stray Away From Me
Chapter 10 : Holy Sister
Chapter 11: Madhouse
Chapter 12: Only Easy Day Was Today
Chapter 13: Ex
Chapter 14: Meanwhile...
Chapter 15: The Rescue.
Chapter 16:Farewell,My Lover
Chapter 17: Feeling Familiar (Part 1)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18:Feeling Familiar (Part 2)
Chapter 19:Training Starts
Chapter 20: Training Shenanigans
Special:M/N'S Past
Chapter 21: Game Plans
Chapter 22: The Fight.
Chapter 23: Peace... For Now
Not A Chapter But Important
Chapter 24:Knight's Past And Present Trouble
Chapter 25:Meeting And Holy Swords
Chapter 26:Feelings
SPECIAL: 3 Months (Part 1)
Chapter 28:Seek And Destroy
Chapter 29: Threat
Chapter 30: Show-Time.
Chapter 31: A New Leaf & Revelations.
A/N:10K!
Chapter 32:End Of The Arc
Chapter 33:Troublesome
Chapter 34: I Ran Out Of Ideas For A Title For Now Sorry
30K
Chapter 35:Pool Fun
Chapter 36:The Hakuryuukou
50K (Or 52K To Be Precise)
Awnsering Your Questions (AKA The Worst 50K Special Ever.)
Chapter 37: Family Meetings.

Chapter 27:Alliance.

5.5K 66 50
By KaneKiMeMester16

M/N'S POV

It was yesterday i confessed my feelings to buchou. And today we dont have classes! Maybe i can take buchou on a da-

*RIIIIING PICK YOUR CELLPHONE UP RETARD*

Dont ask where i got this ringtone,but lets see. Why is issei calling me ?

"Yo,what is it?"

"Hey M/N Can you meetm me at the train station in...10 minutes ?"

"Is it something urgent ?"Just what does he wants ?

"Kinda."

"....*Sigh*Ok see you there."I say hanging up. So much for a peaceful evening with my recent girlfriend...

-Linebreak-

*Sigh* Today's such a nice day... Not so hot,not so cold... Im wearing some black jeans,white sneakers and a F/C Polo-shirt (Hey you got to choose in your head the color of your shirt atleast.)

"*Sigh* where is that guy...? If he just wants help in homework i swear i'll roast him... Litteraly..."

"Oh you're already here M/N"Turning around i see issei approaching me with sona's pawn. Saji.

"Yeah,So what is it thats so urgent ?"

"Im also curious about that hyoudou."Saji also says. So issei didn't tell him anything either huh... Must be serious then...

"Ah yes,*Cough* “I’m going to ask Shidou Irina and Xenovia to give me permission to destroy the holy-sword Excaliburs."He says as me and saji become shocked at his words. I cant tell if he's dumb or stupid...

"....Let me guess. You wanted help so you asked the 2 first people on your contacts ?"I ask as he sweatdrops and nods. I cant think of any other devil who'd help him...

"...well kiba is our comrade... And i cant let you potentialy die. So sure i'll help."I say with a thumbs up. This is a stupid idea but i cant let him go do stupid things alone. Isnt that what friends are for anyways ?

"What about you saj-"Why is Saji turning blue...? Oh shit. He suddenly is about to start to break into a sprint but i place my foot in front of his legs as hes about to pass by me.Making him trip and fall on the ground and allowing me to sit on his back. Keeping him there.

“Nooooooooo!! I’m going home!!”he cries out trying to get up. We're this is a empty part of the station. Or else this would be awkward in public...

"Hyoudou! Why me!? It’s your group’s problem, right!? I belong to the House of Sitri! I shouldn’t take part in this! Not at all!!" Saji argued while crying.

"Don’t say that Saji. The only Devil that I know who seems willing to help me is you."
..do i not count...?

"Bullshit! There’s no way that I will help youuuu! I’m going to get killed! I’m going to get killed by Kaichouuuuu!!" Is Sona that scary ? Sure she seems a bit cold but im sure thats a façade

“Your master, Rias-senpai, might be strict and kind! But you know what! You know Kaichou!? She’s strict AND strict!”Yeah buchou is strict and kind but again,i dont see kaichou as a bad strict person... Wait....

"Y'know saji you should watch what you say."I say as he looks at me curious.

"Could you imagine what kaichou would do if she heard of you speaking of her like that ?"I say as his eyes widen and he gulps.

"There are 3 things she could do: A-Beat the shit out of you, B-Cry to herself in her room because of your words. People like her tend to be the opposite of their façade. And C. A mix of A and B"I explain holding a finger for all 3 situations. The part of Sona crying about his words is a lie obviously,but hey! He seems to be buying it.

"With that said if you tell her about issei's plan you're also going down with us. Plus,I dont think kaichou would love such coward ma-"I get cut off as he gets up and im ejected from my seat on him. Making me fall on the floor.

"ALRIGHT! YOU CONVINCED ME! IM FIRED UP NOW!" 'That was easy...' i think to myself as issei helps me up.

"You really are manipulative..."Issei mutters with a sweatdrop staring at saji,who seemed to have flames on his eyes...litterally.

"So we're doing this in secret,right ? I dont think buchou would approve of us interfering in angel business."I say the obvious. If she did,then a whole lot of trouble would come.

"Right. The swords are with the fallen angels and i remember something about they saying that they didn't necesarily need to bring them back. So its a win-win situation for both parties. They accomplish their mission and kiba destroys the excaliburs."Issei explains and wow...

"Why the shocked look ?"He asks me,who without realising had my mouth agape.

"Nothning,nothing. Its just that i always thought that your brain could only register 2 things. T.N.A"

"T.N.A ?"

"Tits And Ass."I say as he bursts into laughning.

-Few minutes later-

So where in the hell could 2 exorcists be ? We've been searching for 20 minutes and The worst thing about it is we have to be prepared for anything,even a fight if they attack us. But nothing will happen if we cant find them! Lets see... If i was a foreign exorcist where would i go to...?

“Please give blessings to the lost lamb-“

“Please give charity to us on behalf of the father in heaven!”

.....Be asking for pocket-change is not what i had in mind... And they seem to be freaking out people... Well they do stand out alot...

“How can this be? This is the reality of the developed country of Japan? That’s why I don’t like countries that don’t have the smell of our beliefs.”

“Don’t say that, Xenovia. We lost all the money we had. So we have to rely on charity from these heretics or else we can’t get food, you know? Aaah, we can’t even buy a single loaf of bread!”

“Hmph. It all happened because you bought that fake looking painting.”Xenovia pointed at a painting of a saint that looked like a 2 year old had drawn it. Im not religious but that can look like anything,execpt a saint...

“What are you saying? This painting has the drawing of someone who looks like a saint! That’s what the person in the exhibition said as well!”

“Then do you know who the person in the drawing is? I certainly don’t.”

The person in the picture certainly looked like a foreigner and was wearing poor clothing and had something on his head. There was also a baby Angel on the background with a trumpet who was floating in the air. Now even im curious!

“……I think it’s……Saint……Peter……?”

“Don’t mess around. Saint Peter wouldn’t look like this.”

“No, he must have looked like this! I’m sure about it!”

“Aaah, why did my partner have to be someone like you……God, is this also a trial?”

“Hey don’t hold your head down. You really get depressed when you are down, don’t you.”

“Shut up! That’s why the Protestants are called heretics! You guys have different beliefs than us Catholics! Show more respect to the saints!”

“What! What’s wrong, it is Catholicism where they still abide by the old law!”

“What did you say, heretic?”

“What did you say, heretic!?”

"Alright enough!"I finnaly say something,breaking them up before they attack eachother.

"You! What are you doing here?"Xenovia asks getting ready to maul me with her sword.

"Woah woah! Calm down there tiger. Me and my friends here come in for a chat."I say motioning to issei and saji behind me.

"Plus you two seem kinda hungry..."

"Hmph,Nonsen-*GROOWL*"Their stomachs suddenly growls loudly. Making both of them blush in embarassment.

"...Riight. Look i'll pay for your lunch as we talk,ok-!"I almost get tackled to the ground by a very emotional irina,who was rubbing her cheek against mine.

"Oooh if he wasn't a devil i'd say he was an angel! Oh lord,Thank you for sending these kind devils to guide us! Amen!"That was the weirdest thing i heard anyone ever thank god for. And Ouch! Dont go 'Ameing' devils. That shit hurts!

"I feel like i just sold my soul to the devil..."Xenovia mutters.

"What would we use your soul for ? Gamble it at poker night ?"I say sarcasticly. I never understood this image people view of devils. Why would us/they make a deal for your soul ? Ah whatever.

-Line break-

*Chomp chomp*

*Chomp chomp chomp*

These are the only sounds heard as me,issei,saji and our exorcist friends are in a restaurant. Xenovia and Irina are eating at a rate one could think they are homeless people who havent eaten in a month. Not assasins send by the church or whatever. Honestly if issei wasn't helping me pay i'd be fucked. Thought i hear him grumble something about 'forcing kiba to introduce me to his hot clients.'

“Phew. Now I’m calm. It’s the end of the world to get helped by a Devil.”xenovia says.

"Relax,if thats a problem then i doubt there will be a next time."I say staring out the window. Im still pissed off at her forgetting our promise (and forgeting me in general) but im sure its temporary.

“Pheeeew! Thank you for the meal. Aaaah God, please give charity to these Devils.”Irina says holding her cross in a prayer.

"""Ouch!"""Me,saji and issei exclaim,placing a hand on our throbbing head. Honestly is this a instinct of her ?

“Ah, I’m sorry. I did it without thinking.”

Irina smiled with a cute face. These two look like normal cute girls,that is if you look at them normally. Xenovia drank a cup of water and took a deep breath. She then asked.

“So, why did you come to us?”
So straight to the point.

"Well,lets not beat around the bush. We're here for a proposal."

"A proposal ?"

"Your mission only involves you taking the excalibur off of the fallen's hands,without being specific on what to do about it,no ?"I ask as she nods. Im giving such a good poker face here you'd think i was a natural at this.

"So my proposal is the following: We three want to help you destroy the excaliburs." they both look at eachother surprised and i can feel issei and saji getting more nervous by the second.

“Yeah. Maybe it’s okay leaving one sword to you guys. If you can destroy it, that is. But make sure that your identities aren’t revealed. We also don’t want our high-ups and enemies to think that we are connected to you guys.”Xenovia says. Wow... That was.... Easier then it looked...

“Hey Xenovia. Are you sure? Even if it’s M/N-kun, he’s still a Devil, you know?” Irina raised an objection. Well that’s the normal response.

“Irina. To tell you the truth, it would really be tough to retrieve the three Excaliburs and to battle Kokabiel with only the two of us.”Finally they realised the obvious! Hallelujah-Ouch!

I know that. But...!”

“The minimum objectives we have to achieve are destroying the three Excaliburs or take them back. If our Excaliburs are going to be stolen as well then we should break them before it happens. Even if we use the last resort, there’s only a 30 percent chance that we will succeed in our mission and return home safely.”

“Even so, we thought that the success rate was high enough to come to this country prepared to put our life on the line.”

“Yeah. The high-ups also told us to continue with our mission as well and dispatched us to this country. It’s almost self-sacrifice.”

“And isn’t that what we, the followers, desire for?”

“I changed my mind. My beliefs are flexible. So I can act in the best way.”

“You! I have been thinking about it for a long time, but your faith is a bit weird!”

“I won’t deny it. But I think that it’s our duty to accomplish our mission and return safely. I’m going to live and continue fighting for God. Am I wrong?”

“……You are not wrong. But...”

“That’s why we won’t ask for help from the Devils. Instead we ask for help from a Dragon. The high-ups didn’t tell us not to borrow the strength of a Dragon.”Xenovia says looking at issei. Haah~ the half truth trick. A favorite of mine.

“I never thought that I would meet Sekiryuutei in a distant country like this. Even if you turned into a Devil, I see that the dragon power within you is still present. If it’s like the legend says, then you can increase your power to that of a Maou, correct? If you gain a power to that of a Maou, then you can break the Excaliburs without a sweat. I also think that it was God’s doing that we had this meeting.”Xenovia says staring at issei joyfully.

"...You best put up a strong face if you want to hide the wimpy pervert in you."I whisper to our sekiryuutei here and he punches my arm. What ?

“C-Certainly they didn’t tell us not to borrow the power of a Dragon……… But you are just saying nonsense! Your belief is certainly weird!”

“Weird is fine with me. But, Irina. He’s your childhood friend, right? Let’s trust him. The power of a Dragon.”After all that loop-hole explaining we can finally set the deal,right.

"So then its a deal. Happy to lend you the mystical power of our dragon here."I say clapping my hands with a smile.

"Oh yeah,hope you dont mind but we have a friend that wouldn't like to miss out on the party,so excuse me."I say getting up and walking outside. Taking out my phone and calling Kiba.

-Line break-

“……I understand the situation.”

Kiba put his mouth on the coffee after he made a sigh. We called Kiba to the family restaurant.

[I’m with those two Excalibur wielders. So come here,Now.]

When I said that, he came here without any complaint.

“To tell the truth, I feel unsatisfied when the wielders of the Excaliburs are giving me the permission to destroy it.”

“That’s a rough way to speak. If you were a 'Stray-Devil', I would have cut you down without any time to spare.” Kiba and Xenovia glared at each other. Lets not have any 'friendly fire' in this,please ?

“So you do hold a grudge regarding the “Holy-sword Project”. Against the church and the Excaliburs.”Kiba sharpened his eyes at Irina’s words.

“Obviously.”He replied with a low and cold voice.

“But Kiba-kun. Thanks to that project, the research on holy-sword users showed results. That’s why it created people like Xenovia and I who can synchronise with the holy swords.”

“Do you think it’s a forgiving act to kill all the test subjects because the project was thought to be a failure?”

Kiba looked at Irina with eyes filled with hatred. Certainly killing them is cruel. It’s too cruel. I think that it’s an inhuman act for those who believe in God. Even Irina didn’t know how to respond. Then Xenovia spoke,

“That incident also became one of the worst cases among us and people felt disgusted about it. The person in charge of that project at that time was said to have a problem with his belief. So he was charged with heresy. Now he’s one of those people on the Fallen-Angels side.”

“On the Fallen-Angel’s side? What’s the name of that person?”

Kiba took interest and asked Xenovia.

“……Balba Galilei. The man who is called the 'Genocide Archbishop' "Balba. So that’s the name of Kiba’s enemy. I'll make sure to write it down on his grave.

“………If I go after Fallen-Angels, then can I reach him……” Kiba’s eye had the colour of a new determination. Just knowing his target was a big step for him.

“Then it looks like I have to share information as well. The other day I was attacked by a person who had the Excalibur. At that time, he killed a priest. The one who was killed is probably from your organisation.” Everyone became surprised. So you mean to tell me he was already involved in all this shit before this ? C'mon Kiba!

“The name of that person is Freed Zelzan. Does this name sound familiar?”My eyes widen at that name. That fucking psychotic priest is still out there ?

"Unfortunatly yes."I say with a sigh. Im not looking forward to this.

“Freed Zelzan. Former exorcist of the Vatican. The genius who became an exorcist at the age of 13. He had lots of big achievements because he kept on eliminating Devils and mystical beasts.”

“But he overdid it. He even killed his allies. Freed never had any beliefs towards our God from the start. The only thing he had was fighting instinct and killing intent towards monsters. And an abnormal obsession for battles. It was a matter of time that he’d be charged for heresy.”and here i thought i was the only one that had troubles with that asshole.

“Is that so? Freed used the Excalibur he stole to kill our fellow followers. For us to pay the price because the disposal group couldn’t take care of him that time.”

Xenovia said it with hatred. Freed sure is hated by lots of people. Well obviously.

“Anyways, let’s move onto the cooperation strategy.” Xenovia took out a pen and used it to write on a memo pad. She gave us her contact details.

“If something happens, call this number.”

“Thanks. I guess i also should give you my number."I say taking out a card out of nowhere with my number on it.

"How did you do that ?"Issei asks curiously.

"Do you really wanna know ?"

"Yes!"

"Too bad,not telling."I say sticking my tongue out to him.

“Then that’s it then. I’ll repay you for the meal another time, 'Sekiryuutei' Hyoudou Issei and M/N L/N I believe”Honestly i feel kinda hurt by how she treats me as a stranger... And on how she seems to pay so much attention on sekiryuutei here A.k.a Issei

“Thanks for the meal, M/N-kun! Treat me again next time as well! Even if you are a Devil, God will allow it if it’s M/N-kun who treats me to a meal! It’s okay if it’s food!”Irina says with a wink. This girl is weird... Not in a bad way... As they both left we all released a breath. Thought it may looked easy that could have had gone anywhere. Mostly with me getting chopped to bits by a excalibur...

"...M/N,Issei... Why are you helping me anyways ?"Kiba asks quietly.

“Well, we are comrades. And we belong to the same group. And you helped me out before as well. It’s not like I’m trying to repay you, but I thought I would give you a hand this time.”

“If I act by myself, then I would cause trouble for Buchou. That’s also the reason, right?”

“Of course. Buchou would get sad if you were to go around in a rampage. Well, the fact that I made this plan by myself will cause trouble to Buchou as well. But it’s better than you becoming an 'exiled', right? Well it turned out to be a success, since we made an agreement with those guys from the Church.”Even after issei's explanation kiba doesn't seem satisfied... Cmon dude be happy we are all screwed together!

"Look i wont let one of the friends i made in a long time just vanish like that. A wise man once said 'Those who disobey the rules are trash,but those who abandom their comrades are worse then trash.' "Yes i quoted a manga but it seemed good for the situation.

"...Right!"Kiba says giving us his usual smile. Finally hes going back to normal

“Okay! Now we have formed the group to destroy the Excalibur! Let’s defeat the stolen Excalibur and that shit Freed!”Issei says excited. *Sigh* i cant help but smile at them. They're like brothers to me...

“……Ummm, do I have to do it as well?”

Saji asked us while he put his hand up.

“I mean, I’m totally uninvolved in this…… After all, how are Kiba and Excalibur related?”I actually forgot he was there... *Sigh* this i'll be a long explanation...

-One loong explanation later-

“Kiba! It must have been horrible! It must have been painful! Damn it! There isn’t any God or hope in this world! Right now I feel so much sympathy for you! Yeah, it’s a horrible story! I understand why you hold a grudge against those people from the church and Excalibur!”Saji says holding kiba's hands while crying. Hearing his history again almost put me to sleep...

“To tell you the truth, I didn’t like you before because you were a good looking guy……But it’s different now! I will also help! I’m willing to receive the punishment from Kaichou! But before that we have to destroy Excalibur! I will also work hard! You also have to live on! Don’t ever betray Rias-senpai who saved you!”Did saji get drunk in the middle of the history ?

“Okay! It’s a good time! I want you guys to hear my story! You guys should know about me if we are working together!” Saji seemed a bit shy, then said it with glittering eyes.

“My dream is to……make Kaichou pregnant and marry her! But, you know…… making a girl pregnant and marrying her is hard for an unpopular guy like me. There aren’t any girls that I can make pregnant to begin with… But I will one day make her pregnant and marry her……”...For someone who wants to marry Sona he sure fears her...

“Saji! Listen to me! My aim is to grope Buchou’s oppai……and then suck it!”....Dont.Kill.Issei.

“Hyoudouuuu! Do you know what you are saying? Do you understand how hard that dream is, to touch the High-class Devils oppai…… To touch the oppai of your master?”

“Saji. You can touch it. You can touch the High-class Devils oppai…… You can touch your master's oppai! I actually groped Buchou’s oppai with this hand.”

*Shatter*

And thats how the cup of water i was drinking shatered in my hand...

"Woah dude what the fuck was that ?"Issei asks jumping back. That must have scared him...

"When did that happen anyway issei ?"

"Oh it was when i first became a devil. Buchou can only heal people with direct skin contact. So i woke up with her naked on my side."He explains. Wait that didn't happen to me when i became one! I just woke up alone in my room without a clue of what happened! *Sigh* looking at kiba i see him give me a smile and thumbs up. Weird... *Sigh* people must be giving us weird looks... Ah who cares ? I dont.

Continue...

A/N:Hello! I feel like i havent been updating this story in ages! Or any of my books in ages,but these weeks i guess have been...frustrating to say the least. Let me explain: I write something,I read what i wrote,I dislike it. I ponder if i should keep it or not, i delete what i wrote (like 500-1000 words stuff.),i ponder more on what to write for quite some time.  I write something and here we are. So i guess thats a shit reason still but yeah... I'll still continue that special later by the way. So see you next chapter.

-KaneKiMeMester16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
199K 1.9K 27
I do not own any of the pics im going to use and the pictures belong to their rightful owner
234K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
649 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...