A Member Of His Gang-A Jason...

By JasonMcCanngirl

I did it for you, I did it to save you ~Jason McCann More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

10

103 4 0
By JasonMcCanngirl

Soundtrack: Jojo- Too Little Too Late

"Hailey what's the matter with you?" he asked as I brushed past his shoulder. He stared at the figures before him before running after me near the lake.

So what's all the commotion about? Read on

That day Jason had drove us all in a car that he stole and then got rid of it the minute we were dropped off. Khalil led the way with me and Blake behind. I said no word to him, neither did he. It took us both by shock as well as Jason when he saw his brother had returned. We entered the house and was met by a huge stairwell. I'm not going to lie but this new place was massive with a pool in the back. I don't know how Jason got this place by killing the owners but it was definitely worth a experience. Besides the gang didn't seem to care as to how he got it either, what mattered was that it was theirs.  I immediately went into the kitchen knowing that Jason had probably stacked the fridge already with a couple of beers, as I was about to grab one the door slammed shut making the bottle slip out of my hand as pieces of glass shattered to the floor. I looked up in disgust and disappointment only to see Alex's face in front of me. "Oops" he said smiling slightly knowing what he did was clearly on purpose. I headed over to a nearby corner to get a broom and dustpan when the mess was swooped up quickly and into a trashcan. "You're welcome" I stared at Alex in amazement and didn't even bother to ask.

"Hails" he said softly. "I don't think Jason brought Blake back for you" My eyes gazed at Blake sitting on the couch watching the other gang members make a fool of themselves especially Chaz Somers. I looked back at Alex confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You''ll know soon" he said before leaving "Do me a favor and watch your back"

When I had arrived back to my original home my phone began blowing up

I immediately got back on the road and headed back to the house where the gang was staying at. Alex was indeed right they were in trouble and where was Jason? Not there. Laying in a pool of blood on the floor was Kayden, Kyle and Khalil. Chaz, Blake and Ryan were stuck to the wall. I looked at Alex who looked terrified. "Can't you use whatever you do to get them off the wall?"

"It won't work"

"Why do you think that Jason did this". He gave me a death glare, one that told me that I had just asked a stupid question. His face had the expression that said 'Really Hailey? Really?" I shrugged and tried pulling at the boys but nothing worked. Eventually it had took a while for us to get them down, the rest of them had eventually healed. They all retreated to their rooms quietly leaving me and Alex alone to stare after them. His eyes landed on me the minute they disappeared up the staircase, I looked back not thinking about what had transpired while I wasn't around.  "What?" I broke the silence.

"I don't get you sometimes" he said "I don't understand why you're putting yourself through this all over again". I sighed looking away from him and that's when he spun me around to face him. "You're too innocent to go through this bullshit Hailey, you will get the right answers but you can get them another way not through Jason"

"Why are you protecting me?"

Suddenly I heard the fridge door open beside us but we didn't budge, it was Blake going for a bottle of water and disappeared when the door clicked. I loosed from Alex's grip and started heading for the door.

"Hailey!" he called out. I turned. "I have your back"

Behind the scenes- Blake and Hailey

*Before Blake's death*

"I know he's out to get me" Blake came to me after a gruesome incident had occurred between the gang and their job.

"What do you mean out to get you?" I had asked him. He looked at me with worry and fear.

"He doesn't want me with you Hailey, the way he looks at me, the way he treats you. We can't continue this not with Jason out to kill me. I know he will. I'm sorry Hails"

"You can't do this Blake"

"Do what Hailey? What am I doing?" but before I could answer he stopped me from finishing my sentence. "I'm trying to protect you"

"I don't need protecting" Blake chuckled "Oh yeah that's right you already have a protector"

"Who? Alex? Come on Blake, Alex knows Jason better than anyone else"

"Is that so? The last time I checked they had a feud just because he didn't attend his dad's funeral. I'm done talking about this Hailey. You should go"

B-b-blake"

"GO!!!!"

*Present*

The next day I showed up at the house like Jason announced to everyone a few days before. It was just going to be a chill out day where we get to just bond as a group. I wasn't up to it, I didn't want to be around Jason much less the people that were relatively close to him, Alex was not an exception. He was on my side but he still had the McCann blood in him. Night had fallen and the stars had came out shining brightly in the sky. It was the perfect time for a bonfire and so it happened. We all sat around a neatly lit fire in the spacious backyard of the house. No one was saying much until Chaz started sharing some weird ghost stories that were make belief. It was expected after all Chaz was the goof of the entire group. I looked over at Jason who was smiling looking at Khalil. He looked happy and care free. This was a side I never saw of him, he was always uptight, bossy, serious and downright mean. I sat there staring at him wondering if he had two sides to his alter ego and the only reason he was so uptight was so that everyone around him would respect him after all his dad did abuse him when he was younger.. I began looking around the fire at everyone who was talking and chattering except Alex who remained in his own corner just like me. However there was no sign of Blake and I decided to do some wandering of my own. I got up quietly from the fire and went into the house grabbing a beer. As I headed out to the back porch my heart shattered seeing the scene before me. The bottle came out of my hand and fell to the floor breaking on the patio. There he was in the arms of a brunette making out with her. When they heard the sound of the glass they stopped what they were doing and Blake screamed my name when I ran out and started running away from the house and towards the lake. While running I heard Alex shouting at Blake in the distance and the other guys started yelling also causing a huge commotion, before it got worse Alex ran after me. I got near to the lake and started walking in the water going further out.

"HAILEY!!!" he yelled out taking of his shirt. I went in deeper and deeper and further out where the current was high. I didn't want to look back, i didn't want to face anyone, I didn't want to live anymore, what was the point? I slowly moved down into the water so that the current hit my body, I began floating face down wishing that my life would just end right there and then. From Alex's point of view it had looked like I was not breathing anymore and my life had just came to an end. He plunged into the water and began swimming towards the high current where I was and lifted me up from the water. My breaths were heavy and so was his. "ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" he yelled in my face. "STOP KILLING YOURSELF HAILEY SENSELESSLY"

"TRY LIVING MY LIFE ALEX!!! DON'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE"

"Don't say that"

"It's true" my voice lowered "I brought him back to life just to get that pushed in my face"

He brushed my wet hair across my face and stared into my eyes "I told you Jason brought him back for a reason, it's not for you. Don't take it to heart, you obviously don't deserve him. He's dead as anything anyways" he said wrapping his hands around me "We need to get back and whatever you do, do not strangle him. We can't afford to lose him again, after all we have to go along with our plan"

We headed back to land where Blake rushed to me apologizing for what he had done. Ryan threw a towel to me and disappeared with the other guys. By now the girl had left the house and Alex gave me one last look before he disappeared also leaving just us.

"Hailey I'm sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry about" I said not looking at him "I didn't bring you back from the dead so you can just make out with someone else"

"It's not what it looks like, she came unto me"

"You're clearly drunk Blake" I said looking at his posture. "That doesn't make up for what you just did but he's right, you're not here for me" I muttered.

"You're listening to Alex again, why?"

"Why?" I blurted out "BECAUSE ALEX ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK"

Although Alex wasn't around he heard what I had said but didn't move a inch from where he was, then suddenly I said something hurtful, something I wished that didn't come out the way it did.

"I WISH YOU WEREN'T ALIVE BLAKE, I WISH YOU WERE STILL DEAD!!!" I said beginning to cry. Blake scoffed running his hands through his soft, blonde hair. "Did you just say what I think you just said" I now had nothing but hatred for the guy, I knew bringing him back was a mistake. I started to think now who was really my protector, was it Alex or Blake?

A snarl was heard coming from behind me. It was the monster himself. "You need to calm down Hails"

I spun towards  him "Don't dare tell me to calm down"

"Or what?"

"You're nothing but a self-centered asshole" I spat at him "You may hold the answers I want but mark my words Jason McCann I will never join your band of helpless, killing machines. You want someone to do your dirty work you have 8 guys to do it for me. i'm not joining your stupid gang ever again" I turned to walk away.

"Before you go away you might want to think about the cause of your parents' death. I know the killer. Think wisely Hailey"

*Later that night*

I was laying in bed when my phone pinged

Later that evening Blake had spoken with Khalil and got him to hack into Jason's phone which he left unattended. Blake did it by force and was able to trace the messages back to me.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Alex was right, Jason didn't Blake back for me. It was for his own benefit and little did I know that I was his human sacrifice.

***

"Hails" Alex whispered to me. "You can't just take him down stupidly, we have to come up with a plan"

"There is no plan!!!" I retorted "I'm about to be sacrificed to a witch, we either take him down or never"

Blake looked at both of us. "How about I just find out the real reason why Jason has me alive"

Alex snickered "Probably to use you as one of his own boy toys" he nudged me  "Get it" he snickered again  "Boy toys" My face showed no sign of humor as he stopped joking around "I guess not" he mumbled.

"Maybe" spoke Blake "What's worth a shot if I get the bite"

"The hell you're not" I spat. Blake rolled his eyes "Hailey relax, I can handle one bite"

"How the hell did you know?" asked Alex.

"It's in his abilities" Blake answered. "You can't play the fool, we all know what Jason but LA doesn't". I gulped at the mention of this because Blake was right.

"Jason is a blood sucking vampire"

900 for next part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
12.4K 1.1K 115
{COMPLETED} @ethandolan stared following you @graysondolan started following you @camerondallas started following you @aaroncarpenter started followi...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
167 32 26
It's being stupid