Iron Hunter (Iron Man Reader...

De NiceGameEh

You are the distant cousin of Weiss Schnee. Your name is Y/N Schnee and you've spent your life hiding from yo... Mai multe

Nightclub
The New Guy
Becoming Iron Man
Burn It All!
A Flying Date
Iron Scythe
The Return of Neo! 1K Read Special
Neo the Legend
I Am Iron Man
An Upgrade
Gonna Need A Bigger Ship
A Hero
Ultron
A Vision of the Future
The Maximoff Twins
The New Me
WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
End Game
Happy Halloween!

The Fall of the White Fang

6.7K 69 145
De NiceGameEh

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the last update for any of my main stories. For those of you who don't know, I'll be occupied with the Halloween special.

Yami: Hi!

A/N: Oh right! Meet Yami! She's new.

Yami: I'm here to make the author's notes more fun!

A/N: Right... so as I was saying, I have a Halloween special coming up soon!

Yami: A/N is taking a break from his other stories to focus on it!

A/N: Yes, now the story. This one. Y/N and Ruby are about to go fight Adam. Once that is done... well, you'll see. Enjoy!

Ruby's POV

I was flying with Y/N to the White Fang base he told me about. I gave the others a call and told them, since we might need backup. 

Y/N: I have a plan. I need you to go in first while I scope out any possible problems or escape routes. Sound good?

Ruby: Yeah. The others are on their way in a small Bullhead Ironwood lent them for this.

Y/N: I messaged Neo, she'll be joining in too.

I nodded and rocketed off to the base. Y/N split off and went to the back end of the docks. As I looked around I noticed the large number of people. All humans. They were gathered around an area outside of a large building. Around them were a bunch of White Fang grunts with Adam at the front. He looked like he was finishing giving a speech about how humans would kneel to the faunus soon. I used my suit's enhanced hearing to listen in.

Adam: In the end, you will always kneel.

Then an old man stood up in protest.

Old man: Not to men like you.

Adam: There are no men like me.

Old man: There are always men like you.

Adam then raised his sword in gun form at the man.

Adam: Look to your elder people. Let him be an example.

Adam was just about to shoot when I flew in and blocked the shot with my scythes, deflecting it back at him. He was knocked down and I got an alert on my HUD from Y/N. He needed more time.

Ruby: You know, the last time I was at a White Fang base, and saw a guy standing over everyone else, we ended up disagreeing.

Adam: The sidekick... hehehe, the backup for the backup. 

Ruby: I'm not the one who's gonna need backup.

As if to contradict my awesome speech, Yang and the others showed up with a small Bullhead and a big gun on it.

Ruby: Oh.

PA Blake: Adam, drop your sword and stand down!

Adam them had his men fire at the Bullhead. The others dodged the attacks and I rushed Adam with my scythes drawn. We clashed for a bit, his blade matching my strikes and me blocking his attempts at counters. He managed to get me in the leg, tripping me before placing his blade on my helmet.

Adam: Kneel.

Ruby: Not today!

I flew up a bit, knocking him back before firing some small rockets at him, to which he dodged.

Neo POV

I was watching the fight between Adam and Ruby, upset I couldn't do anything yet.

Yang: Guy's all over the place.

Suddenly we all noticed some music playing. I heard a noise in the headset I was wearing.

???: Hey Neo. You miss me?

The PA system got hacked and some rock music was playing through the Bullhead's speakers. I smirked to myself, knowing who it was. 

Y/N's POV

I shot around the back of the Bullhead the others were in and used my repulsor blasts to knock back Adam into some stairs. I landed on one knee and got up, aiming a bunch of rockets and other weapons at him. He just raised his hands in defeat. (this clip from Avengers. Skip to 1:23 and replace Loki with Adam, Cap with Ruby, and Natasha with Neo)

Y/N: Good move.

Ruby: Iron Man.

Y/N: Iron Scythe.

Timeskip brought to you by Ruby sneaking into Y/N's bed

We got back to Beacon after Ironwood had Adam locked up. The girls all cheered when we got to their dorm.

Yang: Finally! Now no more White Fang!

Blake: No more late night missions to track them down.

Ruby: No more bad guys!

Weiss: I wouldn't go that far, but this is certainly close.

I just smirked at their excitement. Blake and Weiss both tried to keep their happiness unnoticed, but you could clearly tell they were relieved. 

Yang: Hey Y/N! You should party with us!

Y/N: I-

I stopped suddenly as my scroll buzzed. I pulled it out and looked at it to see a message from Uncle Jacques. He wanted to have me join him at an interview he was having in Vale.

Y/N: Sorry, I can't join. I've got... business.

Weiss: What kind of business?

Y/N: Uncle.

Weiss froze up a bit before I walked out. I figured that he wanted me there to ask me about my thoughts on Beacon. I decided to try and catch a bullhead into Vale. If I flew in and hopped out of the suit, everyone would know. Even though most people at Beacon knew, no one else had heard. That kind of publicity isn't something I'm great at handling. But... maybe it could be good for Jacques if I needed to sway his opinion of me staying at Beacon...

I managed to catch a Bullhead, but when I got to Vale, I noticed Klein waiting for me with the car.

Klein: I figured you would need a ride.

Y/N: Thanks Klein.

I hopped in the back of the car and Klein drove us to the VNN building for the interview. I got out and Klein's fiery personality kicked in and he gave me a wave with a smirk.

Klein: No pressure, eh?

I chuckled for a second before giving Klein my own little wave before going in. As soon as I walked in, I noticed my Uncle was talking with the lady at the desk. Winter was here too? What's with that?

Winter: Y/N. It's good to see you again.

Y/N: You too Winter.

I gave her a professional handshake, seeing as she liked to keep it sophisticated in public. Anywhere else, and it would have been a quick hug.

Jacques: Ah! Y/N. Nice of you to join us.

Y/N: Beacon's not exactly just around the corner. It's good to see you again Uncle.

We shook hands quickly before a lady escorted us to the elevators. Once we got to the studio, we were given some drinks while we waited on the reporter. Once she showed up, she apologized for being late. I stayed quiet as Jacques answered questions about dust, business, and the White Fang. Once the White Fang was brought up, the reporter brought up me and Ruby's fight with Adam.

Reporter: So, about this Iron Man and his friend Iron Scythe, what do you think of them?

Jacques: Well, I personally think that they're wasting their efforts. I mean, they have technology even we don't have. They should come to Atlas to donate their technology for research.

Y/N: I don't think that's right.

Jacques: Excuse me?

Reporter: Go on.

Y/N: I think that they are putting their efforts where they should be.

Reporter: And why is that?

Y/N: Two people dismantled an organization in a few weeks. Something Atlas and the other kingdoms couldn't do in a few years.

Jacques: Well, maybe if we had their technology we could have.

Y/N: That's the thing... you already have it.

Jacques: What!?

Y/N: If you'd care to look through your tech files, you would notice that you have everything necessary to make this tech. 

Jacques: And how do you know this?

Y/N: ...Because I developed it.

The reporter and my Uncle both looked at me with shocked faces. I figured I would just spill it now. With the world watching, I would announce my identity.

Reporter: Could you tell us more about this technology.

Y/N: No.

Jacques: What!? You used my company's resources to make that tech. I should be allowed that information!

Y/N: But I will show you.

Reporter: You can call the two metal heroes here now?

Y/N: No. One's already in the room.

Everyone started looking around at each other before I stood up and drew in all the attention.

Y/N: The truth is...

I began to slowly form the armour around me.

Y/N: I am Iron Man.

A/N

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading! So now you are revealed as Iron Man! 

Yami: How come no one other than Beacon students knew about them being Iron Man?

A/N: Because they were too focused on the plot and being background characters to notice.

Yami: You forgot?

A/N: I forgot.

Yami: *facepalm*

A/N: So that's that! Now, I'm all focused on the Halloween Special! Look forward to chapter one this weekend... hopefully. Signing off!

-Iain

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

88.4K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
13.9K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
11.2K 255 12
Time is crucial to you. It burns away faster than the speed of light when you meet Yang Xiao Long. You hold a secret that you never want to share eve...
34.2K 335 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...