I live with a vampire and his...

By obliviongirl14

Sequel following the first one. Kiara has been living with vampires for about year and is good friends with t... More

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 3]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 4]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 5]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 6]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 7]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 8]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 9]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 10]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 11]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 12]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 14]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 15]

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 13]

15K 203 33
By obliviongirl14

Chapter 13 - Pain

Her words sunk into my head simmering with pain in agony. Those were not the words I was expecting her to say.

"What do you mean you killed my dad?" I asked slowly in confusion.

"Exactly that." She said snobby. "The Crusaders know I am one of the most powerful vampire hunters and by that, they asked me to execute your father."

"My father did nothing wrong!"

"You're father broke the rules and he had to die. I was the one who killed your father by orders of the Crusaders. They never killed me because I'm a weapon to them, a tool."

"You knew he was my dad, why did you do it!?"

"For money hun, he was going to kill you eventually. I guess you could say I did you a favor."

"You did no one a favor."

She circled around me and I didn't let my eyes follow her. "You'll have to thank your dad once you see him again." She kicked me in the side and I fell on the ground scraping my arms.

"What would you ever have to thank him for?"

"For making me immortal."

I looked up to her.

Immortal? She can't be immortal; she doesn't have pale skin or sharp teeth, Monique is human. How would she ever be immortal?

"You don't know? Well, allow me to explain." She bent down to me and showed me a little blue pill.

It looks the same as what the vampires take; only it's blue.

"This is your fathers." She said slowly like I was a pathetic creature. "He created this after he learned about the pills that help control the thirst of blood for vampires. He examined it, did a couple of tests and with all that he created this. It turns any human immortal. Do you know what that means?"

She waited for my reply but I wasn't going to say a word.

"That means you can still be human, but you can live forever." She whispered.

"A human, living forever?"

She smirked. "It's a good thing he made it before he died or I wouldn't be here right now."

"What do you mean?"

"I would have died with your dad in the car accident."

"How did he really die if he was immortal?"

"I was very careful on stabbing him just right, in the heart."

I flinched thinking about it.

She stood up and started circling around again. I glanced over at Gracie whose head was just oozing out with blood. She can't die like this, can she?

"Now what to do with you." Monique said.

I stood up and stared at Gracie hoping she'd magically get up.

"I could kill you now and make it look like an accident." She was smiling to herself about what a brilliant idea it was.

"What will happen to Jordan?" I asked ignoring her ideas of killing me.

"Oh, Jordan?" She laughed silently. "One of my best ideas yet."

"What did you do to him?" I hissed.

"I switched his pills to ones that looked similar to it but is no harm to him. Slowly he will get the urge to kill and become evil. It was the perfect idea."

Switched his pills? How would she do that when . . . That day when Jordan left his shorts in the bathroom. He had his pills in them and that's when she switched them.

"Why do that when you had so many chances on killing him?"

"The Crusaders said unless there is a reason to kill a vampire then I have the right to do it. It was their idea to kill him. Jordan swore he wouldn't kill a human and even signed a contract for it. Now that I have evidence that he has I am allowed to kill him by the Crusaders."

"It was all a trap because they don't like Jordan." I whispered.

She chuckled. "He's probably already done killing Nile by now."

"Nile is stronger than that, and so Jordan. Jordan knows the right thing to do."

"When he's off those pills, he may as well be a serial killer."

"Why do you hate vampire so much?"

"Because they killed my mom." She stopped and stared at me ready to kill.

"And you think killing every vampire is going to make you feel better?"

"I want to kill them all so they will never hurt another human again."

"They're not all bad!"

"Bad or good, I don't care."

"Why do you insist killing me then?"

"You know too much now. After Autumn and the others realize I'm not getting older, they'll be next."

Something wet dripped on my cheek and I whipped it off. It started raining lightly and Gracie's blood that was poured out on the road was washing away slowly. But it didn't matter how much was washed away because more would just be coming out.

"Kill me now." I whispered.

"No, I don't think I will do it, but I'll have Jordan do it himself."

Sharp pain went through my head and I clasped down to the ground unconscious.

The soothing sound of the rain was comforting as I was still in darkness. My head started to pound with pain. Something must have hit me hard. I sat up with my eyes still closed and rubbed my head lightly. As soon as I felt something wet and warm I opened my eyes and looked down at my hand. I'm bleeding, not that hard but it was worse enough.

I heard something creak and it echoed within the room. I'm back at Nick's house, and everyone's gone? The lights are off and the only thing that's lighting up the house is the streetlights and the moon. What happened to everyone? And what time is it? I was lying down next to the staircase alone in darkness.

I put my hand on the railing forcing myself to get up. I was wet from head to toe. The rain hit the window as I tried to listen for something that was moving through the house. My long blonde hair was all tangled.

"Hey, Jordan . . . are you here?" I asked with my voice a little shaky.

I listened for a reply. Nothing.

"Nile? Nick? . . . . Autumn?"

I heard a deep breathing behind me. I turned around slowly. His teeth showed and the blood dripped down like it was just fresh. The look on his face would never be forgotten. The evil that was in him, the desire of things he wants to do. How did he ever become something like that? That sweet boy that I always knew is now a monster right before my eyes.

"Jordan?" I whispered hoping he'd snap out of it.

He took his hand wrapped it around my neck and pushed me against the staircase. I tried pulling his hand off from my neck but there was nothing I could do. He's stronger than I am. I'm going to die here by the person I love, and he doesn't even know it. I tried gasping for air but it was useless.

"It's a pity that I have to kill you." He said.

"Stop." I managed to say quietly.

He shook his head and his hand wrapped tighter around my neck. I whimpered as the pain overtook me.

"Please." I cried out.

"Stop!"

That voice sounds familiar.

"You can't do that to her!"

Jaylee?

I glanced around the room but there was nothing other than darkness surrounding the area.

"Stop!" She screamed.

Jordan instantly let go of me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. I looked up to him and he had a blank expression.

"You said you weren't going to kill her!"

"Jaylee!?" I yelled for her.

"That's not what you said!" She cried.

I moved away from Jordan as he stood like a stone and ran for the door. It won't open and the door isn't even locked. I ran to the living room window and tried pushing it open but it also wouldn't.

"She can't die!"

"Jaylee!" I yelled. "I'm here!"

I shook my head crying. No matter how much I yelled she didn't hear me, she would never hear me. I'm lost in complete darkness in a painful place. A hand tightened around my arm and I looked over to see, nothing. There was nothing there but something had a hold of me. I felt the area of my arm and I couldn't feel anything there.

"I know the way out." Jaylee whispered.

"The way out?"

"Yes, the way out is creating pain to yourself."

"Creating pain to myself?"

"It has to be bad pain, but if you overdue it you may die. You don't have much time, or you will die there."

The tightening grip let go of me.

I have to create pain to myself? How much pain do I have to create without killing myself?

A hissing sound came from the other room and the first thing I thought of was Jordan. I stopped thinking about it and walked over to the staircase. He isn't there, so where is he? I'm wasting time.

I ran to the kitchen and went to go grab a knife next to the sink but they were gone. Where are they? I started opening up the cupboards and looked around the room. They were not in this room and they should be.

'We both agreed that, if anything happens, if any harm comes to you, you have the right to use that against us.'

"The knife Jordan gave me." I whispered remembering.

Running out of the kitchen I went upstairs and in my room. I opened the drawer in the nightstand and in it sat the knife safely in its case. This is the only thing I can use right now. My door shut loudly and got startled.

"Are you going to kill me?" Jordan asked not too far away from me.

I slowly took the knife out of the case and held it in my hand.

"You did say if any harm comes to me," I turned around to him, "I could use it."

"You wouldn't have the guts to."

Holding the knife behind my back I cut myself deeply on my arm. Jaylee said I needed to create pain to myself. I waited for something to happen but nothing did. Jordan's face turned to desire for my blood. I looked at my arm and the blood quickly rushed down to the floor. It didn't work.

I needed to create pain to myself, and clearly I did . . . Too much pain may kill me, does that mean I have to go right below my limits of killing myself?

"You're going to end up dying here." Jordan said walking closer to me.

I bit my lip down and held the knife in front of my stomach.

"This isn't real." I whispered and stabbed myself in the stomach as Jordan came at me.

I screamed in pain hoping anyone out there would hear me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...
196K 11.1K 24
In which Jimin is a vampire and he thinks Yoongi is one too... but he is very mistaken.
562K 11.9K 12
Injured vampire finds himself in the Silver Mansion, with only one resident, teenaged billionaire Camden Silver. When hunger turns to love only one w...
308K 9.7K 34
Evelyn is now grown up. Being the daughter of Alpha and Luna has it's perks. Having over protective brother doesn't. And she is destined to be Vampir...