I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
Weird Things✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔
2 months old ✔
I'm Pregnant.
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

What's the plan now? ✔

44.1K 2K 782
By _bunnyV_

Siri and Jimin were over by Jungkook's apartment. Siri was currently peeling some apples for Jungkook.

"Wait." Jimin paused.

"Who's the father? I mean it was your first time so there could only be one guy for this." Jimin said with his hands resting on his hips.

"Who is he?"

"Aishhh. I already told you this Jimin, the dad's Kim Taehyung." Siri scolded and Jimin shrugged.

"So Jungkook, when are you going to tell him?" Jimin said staring at the suddenly quiet boy.

Jungkook hadn't thought about telling Taehyung he was pregnant. Sure he knew the older wasn't straight, but how would the older react to the news? He didin't know. He bit his lower lip. How would he tell him?

"I don't know yet. I'm planning on keeping it to myself for now, but I'll tell my mom and dad soon." Jungkook said.

"They're the only one's who can understand me clearly, other than you two, but since their both doctors..." Jungkook trailed off.

Come to think of it, Jungkook was really lucky to have people around him that supported and encouraged him to keep his baby.

"What about school?" Siri asked.

"I'll keep going for the most part, but i'll stop attending once my bump is actually noticable. I don't want to be the headline of the school."Jungkook said chuckling.

"You don't have to worry about that, we'll protect you." Siri told him.

"Aww I appreciate it." Jungkook smiled.

He was trying his best to keep his nerves to the side. How would his parents react? Most importantly, how would Taehyung react when he told the older he was expecting his child. He didin't know and his anxiety was over the rough.

"We'll be going now." Siri said.

"Take care of our soon to be niece or nephew." Jimin said.

"I know. Byeee." Jungkook said and waved them goodbye.

He turned around and and watched as Mila stared out into the distance while she swung on the swing slowly, only the creaking of the swing being heard.

"Hi Noona." Jungkook greeted her.

"Hey Kook." She said and looked over to the younger, munching on a piece of dried mango.

"You're eating dried mangoes again I see." Jungkook said and sat on the swing adjacent to her.

Jungkook thought about asking Mila for advice, he really needed some at the moment.

"Noona? How did you feel when you discovered you were pregnant?"

"At first I was really nervous since it was just a one night stand, but after some time I began to accept my baby and now I think of it as a miracle, it's a blessing to have him or her. " Mila answered as she caressed her baby bump.

"Why are you asking?" Mila asked.

"Just because, haha." Jungkook said trying to fake a laugh, but Mila could see right through him.

"You're lying." She said.

"Yes I am noona." Jungkook answered and sighed.

"Don't worry. As long as the father of your child is around you, your going to be totally fine. If not then I guess you'll end up just like me. Awaiting for the father of this child, that I don't even know, to appear." Mila said and sighed.

"How did you know I was-"

"How could I not know? You've been having realky weird craving recently kook." Mila said and Jungkook bowed his head.

"Aww kook, lift up your head. You should be proud because his/her father is with you." Mila said patting Jungkook's head.

"Have you told him yet?" Mila asked.

"No, not yet noona. I'm afraid he might just push me away. I'm scared to even think of him leaving us." Jungkook said.

"Well if he does come and tell me right away. He won't be seeing light for a while after what I do to him." Mila said with a smile plastered on her face.

Jungkook looked at her and grinned. He really is lucky to have her.

"I'm gonna go inside now kook, I think you should too." Mila said while walking over to her apartment.

Jungkook stayed there for another 15 minutes, head full of thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about how Taehyung would react to the news. He already imagined how happy his parents would be, heck they would probably kiss him of joy.

"Eyooo! BB is here!" Bambam shouted even though the said boy was just a few steps from the younger. Jungkook face palmed.

"So here it is sir." Bambam said while bowing and gave the younger the envelope he was holding..

"Aish!" Jungkook said and tried to smack bambam, but the the older was to fast.

"Not now Jungkook! I just got my jams back from Jimin. *Dabs* eyyy ~"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Well anyways, I have to go." Bambam said and walked away dabbing.

Jungkook went over to his apartment and sat indian style on one of his seats. He opened the envelope and carefully and read every little thing he had to know about Taehyung. He may or may have not asked Bambam to find out almost about anything there was to know about Taehyung.

"I didin't do this because I like him, I did it for my baby's sake. I just asked someone to check out his background..." Jungkook told himself.

"It's for our baby-- wait what?! It's my baby not his! Aissshhh!!!" He shouted and irratadedly threw the papers he was holding.

"What the fuck am I doing!!!" He said and picked up the papers once again.

"Park Bo Gum?" He pouted.

"Best friend?" He read it.

"Tss. If I knew he had a crush on this guy!" He said.

"But why would I care?" He said and put back the papers back into the envelope. He opened his drawer and set the envelope inside. He looked over at the clock and noticed that it was already  11:40 pm.

"I should head home." He said and stood up.

He was walking down the side walk when he saw a familiar figure from afar. It was running in his direction.

"Taehyung?" He said and stopped walking, furrowning his brows. He was shocked when the older hugged him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung broke the hug.

"Are you hurt?"

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worried, cupping the younger's face.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered.

Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness." Taehyung said, relief noticeable in his tone.

The two walked home together side by side with hands intertwined. Jungkook stared at their hands, not knowing how to feel or wether to pull away or not.

"Where are my parents?" Jungkook asked as soon as they get entered the silent house.

"They're not here." Taehyung said.

"Oh..." Jungkook responded.

"You should head to sleep." Taehyung told the younger.

'He looks so serious...'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'He held hands with me the whole walk here and now he's acting serious?'

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung with a confused expression.

Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook in again for another hug.

"Don't do that again." Do what?

"I was worried." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook remained silent and walked in his room. He was shook.

He rubbed his tummy as he walked.

"Baby did you feel that? It was weird, right?"

Jungkook said while caressing his stomach.

The next day ~

Jungkook woke up around lunch time. He got up and went to look for his mom who was currently busy cleaning her and her father's shared bedroom.

He went over to Taehyung's room only to realize that the older had already left. He pouted... 

"Mom?" Jungkook called out.

"Oh, kookie you're awake. How are you feeling?" His mother asked sitting on the bed.

"Is dad here too?" He asked.

"Yeah he in the bathroom." Mrs. Jeon answered.

"I have to tell you something to tell you two." He said, head bowed down low.

His dad camd out of the restroom fully dressed with water dripping from his hair. His dad sat down next to his mom and smiled.

"Mom... Dad." Jungkook said holding onto his parent's hands.

"I'm..."

He trailed off and stared into his parents eyes.

"Pregnant."

He breathed out and shut his eyes expecting the worst, but what shocked him was the tight embraces he was being held in.

"Oh my god!! My baby is all grown up!" His mother shouted and squeezed the dear life out of the boy.

"The legacy is safe now. This is a miracle ~" his father said and released the hug.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"Not at all son." His father answered and gave him a warm smile.

"We're so excited!!!" His mother shouted.

"So who's the father?" His parents asked.

"Does he know about this already?"

He gulped.

Although Mr. & Mrs. Jeon knew everything, they had to keep up their act in order for their son to open his eyes to this world.

"About that..." He lowered his head.

A/N: (Lols forgot to put my notes xD)

Hi guys! I just wanted to say thank you for the nth time for taking your time to read this story. I hope you support it until the end hehehehe~

I also wanted to say thank you  for commenting on this story, as I've said before, your votes & comments really motivate me to write hehehehe...

I hope you can recommend this story to your friends even though my engrish isin't very good hahaha.~

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
332K 18.5K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
235K 8.9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
503K 31.1K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...