Boyfriend's sister

By Sam-S-19

Bella Swan thought Edward Cullen would be her first and only love but...is there a possibility she's wrong? ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
not an update
chapter 35
chapter 36
37
38
last chapter (39)

23

1.6K 39 1
By Sam-S-19

"Bella!" Jacob exclaims as I get out of my truck. He runs to me and captures me in a bone crushing hug. "Jake...can't...breath." He puts me down and laughs. "So,you almost killing me is funny?" I ask,being sarcastic obviously. "Yeah. Yeah,it is." He laughs. "So what do you want to do?" He ask. "Actually,I need to talk to you. I might need your protection again." He growls. "A leach is after you again?!" 'Filthy bloodsuckers' he mutters. I nod. Well,one is. Just not one he would be thinking of. "Can't Edward take care of it? It is just,one,right?" I nodded. I forgot how long it's been since I've seen Jake. "Well,about that Jake....well,we aren't dating anymore. Can I get you caught up?" I ask "yeah. Lets go to the garage." We did and walked in silence. When we got their I sat down on the ground and he sat in front of me. I let out a breath of air. "I'll give it to you short version. Edward was hitting me,not hard to him but,really hard to me. The Cullens found out,we broke up,he left. Alice and I got together. She saw Edward comming back to kill me tomorrow.Alice broke up with me" I shivered. My ex lover,coming to kill me. Jacob growled again. "He won't touch you ever again,Bella." Jacob said pulling me to him. "Does physcic know why he wants to hurt you?" "He's coming to take me back but if he can't he will kill me. " "I'll keep you safe,Bella. I will. I promise. He won't touch you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 4.3K 48
When the world is most dark, the light will shine brighter. Words that Rosalie never truly understood in her bleak endless world. Perhaps she will f...
325K 7.7K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
16.1K 493 17
☄️Twilight Fanfiction ☄️Book one ☄️Series: Love Like This ☄️Book status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...
186K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*