Twilight- A Jasper Hale Story

By EmmaQuinn7

Abigail thought she would have a normal life, well as normal as a vampire life could be but that all changed... More

Character info
Abigails past
Twilight- Part 1
Twilight- Part 2
Twilight- Part 3
Twilight- Part 4
Update
Twilight- Part 5
Twilight- Part 6
Twilight- Part 8
Twilight- Part 9
Twilight- Part 10
Twilight- Finale

Twilight- Part 7

13.8K 244 8
By EmmaQuinn7

BEFORE

Abby was the second to leave the table, moving out of her seat, making it go back in its place for Esme before making her way to Jasper, taking his large hand into her small ones and leading them both up to their room to relax.

AFTER

(Abby's gift being used on her drawing)

Two days have passed since the accident and there have been no sign of anyone knowing what really happened.

Abby was on the balcony that was in her and Jaspers room, and was drawing in her art book that was only for her and occasionally Jaspers eyes to see.

Abby was quietly humming to herself, so into her drawing that she didn't notice the figure sneaking up behind her.

Coming up behind her, the figure grabs Abby's shoulder, making her jump on the spot and quickly shut her book.

Turning around, Abby realise it was Jasper who was sneaking up on her.

Chuckling, Jasper asks. "You alright there darling?"

"No," Abby buffs out, getting up from her spot. "You scared me," she hits his shoulder when he keeps chuckling.

"Well firstly, you were really into your drawing that you you didn't see me walking up to you," Jasper says, "more like sneaking." Abby mumbles, letting him put his arms around her waste pulling Abby towards him, resulting in her arms going around his neck, fingers playing with his hair. "Secondly, its about time to go, we have that field trip to the green house today, remember."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Abby mumbles leaning up to give him what he thought was a kiss but instead she smiles mischievously and going under Jaspers arms and leaving him standing there dumbly, going out the door, not forgetting her backpack on the way out.

Abby giggle quietly, "you little minx." Jasper mumbles with a smirk.

Making her way into the garage and to Edwards Volvo, Abby hops into the back seat and shoves her art book into said bag.

Edward, Jasper, Chris and Alice hop into the car, Edward starts the engine before driving the five of them to school.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When Edward parks the car perfectly, Jasper quickly hops out of the passenger seat and makes his way to Abby's door, opening and helping her out like a southern gentleman.

"Thank you," Abby mumbles, leaning up to give a quick kiss before making her way to the buses for the field trip.

Once the permission slip was given, the Cullen's make their way over to the second bus.

Abby leans into Jaspers chest, making his arms snake around her waist and leans his head onto her shoulder.

Hearing a distinct sound of a truck, Abby looks to the entrance of the parking lot to see Bella's chevy truck.

Hoping out of her truck, Bella looks over towards them to see the four inhumanely beautiful people talking quietly, Abby, the only one not talking waves over to Bella, resulting in giving her one back and turning to look at the exact spot of the accident.

Abby looks away from Bella to the conversation that was happening between the siblings.

"Make sure to give in your permission slips," Mr Molina yells it to the students.

"All the boys are asking Bella out to prom.,"Alice says at vampire speed."I wonder who will be the lucky one."

Edward growls looking at Alice, "don't complain Edward, you said you didn't want to be with her." Abby says with a small smirk.

Looking over at Bella again, Abby sees mike walking up to her. "Look! You're moving. You're ALIVE!" Mike says to Bella a little loudly.

"...yeah, false alarm..." Bella mumbles with a small uncomfortable smile.

"I wanted to ask-even though its like, a month away..." Abby sees Bella not paying attention to him anymore, instead is looking over towards them, from the corner of her eye, Abby sees Edward head raise up and look towards Bella and mike, listening into their conversation.

"So what do you think?" He takes in her blank look, "you want to go? To prom, with me." Bella makes an 'o' face, making Abby chuckle into Jaspers neck.

"Im going to Jacksonville that weekend." Bella states quickly, mike frowns at her.

"You cant go another weekend?"

"Non-refundable ticket." Bella mumbles, shrugging her shoulders.

"But maybe you should ask Jessica," Mike follows Bella's eyes, way across the lawn to Jessica who smiles at them-suddenly Edward crosses in front of Jessica, he seems to be smirking.

With a shake of her head, Abby takes Jaspers hand and pulls him onto the bus, wanting to sit together.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Mr Molina and a tour guide lead several dozen kids through the greenhouse. Abby smiles walking down the aisle with Jasper at her side, Chris and Alice several feet behind them.

Letting her fingers ghost over the flowers, Abby pictures new ways on drawing these beautiful specimens.

Hearing Jaspers throat clear next to her, Abby looks to see him holding a blue flower in his hand. Jasper gently puts the flower behind Abby's ear making her smile at him gently for the sweet gesture.

"... Cmon, Eric, stiff that compost down deep...thats it... "The compost machine gurgles and spins. "Now tiler, take a big stealing cup of "compost tea" this is recycling at its most basic level-hey, don't drink that!"

Looking around, Abby sees Edward stop at an aisle looking at a flower, possibly waiting for Bella who is a few steps behind him. Chuckling, Abby looks to Jasper who has a raised eyebrow, "apparently, Edward cant seem to stay away."

Jasper looks towards Edward to see him and Bella whispering angrily at each other. Jasper shakes his head chuckling before looking to Abby, leaking down and giving her a soft, passionate kiss.

Pulling apart slowly, Abby looks to Jasper questionably, "what was that for?"

For being beautiful," Abby giggles happily, leaning up for a quick kiss before leaving the green house together.

Once outside, Abby looks over to Bella who had a disgusted face from the worms and backing away from it.

Edward walks over to Bella, Abby shakes her head tiredly, looking over to Alice who had the same expression.

Both girls walk over with the boys travelling a few steps behind them.

"You think I regret saving you?" Edward asks Bella.

"I know you do."

"You don't know anything," Edward snaps, clearly angry from her response.

Suddenly Abby and Alice appear at Edward side. Alice eyes Bella with curiosity and Abby stands there with a soft smile at her.

"The bus is leaving," Alice looks to Edward before turning towards Bella. "Hi, will you be riding the bus with us?"

"No, our bus is full" Edward Angrily walks with Alice and Chris away. Abby shots Bella a apologetic smile before walking over to the others with Jasper holding her hand.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of twilight, if so please leave a like or a comment and please check out my other book, I will be starting a new one shortly so please check that one out and I hope you guys have good day.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.6K 74
Attachments are bad, or they were until I was sent to a foster family in Forks. The Blacks wanted to take me in, not just to a family but to an insan...
1.9K 31 11
Abigail Swan is a girl who was driven by her career of helping the children first and then herself second, but what happens when she moves to the qua...
28.5K 410 14
Evelyn Marie Swan was the one their dad kept while their mother got Bella. Growing up in the small town of forks can be good or bad depending on how...
19.2K 480 19
Life is normal for Harper Black until her dad's best friend's youngest daughter, Bella Swan, comes back into town. (_-_-_-_-_...