Scoring A Morgan ( Mal Pugh x...

Por JaureguiKelly

Y/n Jauregui. 16 year old soccer player. Daughter of Kehlani and Lauren Jauregui. Or so she thought. Jumbled... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
​ Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
PLEASE READ
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE Pt. 2
THANK YOU!
NEW BOOK!!!
New book: Last Chance
NEW STORIES
Opinions....
STORY WINNER
CONTEST WINNER
NEW STORIES
GONE 2 LONG
INFINITY
Christen and Mal
OPINIONS
Opinions pt. 2
STORIES
HELP.
Vote kinda?? More of an Update.
Stories are coming back. Fr this time.
Break the Tie and I'll update!
Tie breaker 💀💀
NEW STORY IS UP
New Story :)
ALEX MORGAN STORY NOW UP
New Stories :)
News!

Chapter 23

3.3K 95 28
Por JaureguiKelly

|| Y/n's POV ||

I was laying in my bunk when someone knocks on the side of it. " Hey, do you wanna come chill with me?" Camila asked me. I decided to go cause why not? No one was here anyways. It was just Milz and I in the bus.

We went to the back lounge and decided to listen to music and talk. As I was looking at her, I noticed how she looked. " Do you wanna watch a movie?" She seemed a bit nervous to ask me that.

" Yeah." She puts on a movie. During the movie, she got closer and closer to me. I didn't mind as long as she didn't do anything. The old me would've enjoyed this. If you're wondering why, it's cause I had a major crush on Camila.

// Flashback //

Camila and I were messing around during soundcheck and she fell on top of me. Her face was so close to mine. I wanted to close the gap. She's beautiful.

" Y/n, I never told you how beautiful your eyes are." I blushed at her comment and she kissed my cheek. We stand up and she hops on my back.

//end of flashback//

Camila's hand found its way back on my thigh and I kind of freaked out. I'm thirsty. " Hey Milz" She hums in response. " Can you get me something to drink." She nods and walks out the back.

She comes back shortly after and hands me some juice. About 10 minutes later I feel a bit dizzy. It's probably cause I haven't really eaten today. " Y/n you feel ok?" I nod slowly. Trying to regain control over my body.

Next thing I knew, Camila was straddling my waist. My body was like jelly. I couldn't move. She attached her lips to my neck and slowly, her face transformed into Mal's. " Mal?" " Yeah Babe." I started losing myself.

My body felt like it was shutting down. I fell asleep. I was out.

|| Camila's POV ||

My lips attached to Y/n's. I've waited so long for this. I don't know what I'm doing right now. But it's making me feel amazing. I took her shirt off and admire her breasts.

I now had my shirt off connecting our lips back together. I put her loose hands on my waist. It was finally gonna happen. Somewhat.

|| Lauren's POV ||

The girls and I got back to the bus after our hour or two out. I don't see Y/n or Camila and I somewhat start to panic. There's something not right.

I walk into the back lounge and drop the bag that was in my hand. " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Everyone rushes to the back and I push Camila off my daughter. I was about to lunge at her Normani stops me.

" You're trying to rape my daughter! Camila what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell. Kehlani calls my name and I snap my attention to her. Y/n was moving around and ally took Camila out the room scolding her.

Dinah rushes over feeling Y/n's head. " I'm gonna fuck her up!" Dinah says. " No! That's gonna cause more problems." Normani says.

" Mom, what happened?" Y/n says groggy. I help her put her shirt back on and she said she wanted to lay down. Kehlani Kaye's in the back with her while I called Alex.

" hello?" Alex says through the phone." Hey, something went down today."" Is y/n okay?!" I knew she was going into mother mode." She got drugged by Camila. And she tried to rape her until I got in the room. "The phone goes silent and ends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.9K 560 10
Paris and Luna are just starting Sophomore year of high school. They both love music and they both love soccer. Which path will they choose to follow...
593K 14K 100
Toni O'Neil is an up-and-coming soccer player who's training hard to make it into the big leagues of the profession.
107K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
7.4M 124K 28
Lauren and Camila are two of the most promising soccer talents in the country. The two skilled girls are playing for the U-17 US team to win the worl...