Waves

By Bummerbee

Sequel to Still Water *** Dan regains his memories of his time with Phil in the other universe, and is now d... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
Epilouge

sixteen

113 8 4
By Bummerbee

"I have a surprise for you!" I exclaimed with my best acting

"What is it?" Phil responded, a tad suspicious.

"Its a surprise. I'll just blindfold you and then-"

"I won't let you take me to the dang pond Howell!" Phil said, foiling my plan.

---------

"I have an idea of something fun we could play."

"I'm listening" Phil responded

"Hide and seek in the woods!"

"No Dan. I will not go to the pond." Foiled again.

---------

I convinced Phil to go for a walk with me. To the park. The opposite direction of the pond.

He hardly saw it coming when I picked him up from behind and tried to start running to the pond.

He got out of my grasp easily. It wouldn't have worked anyway because I'm not strong enough to carry him all the way. In hind sight, it wasn't the best plan.

But I was still foiled again

---------------

Hello!

I'm tired, you feel?

Love you! Bye!

~Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...