Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

By Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... More

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two
Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six

1.4K 41 27
By Thesolarfairy

"He got over 700 meters!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Uraraka cheered

"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

"Yay Izuku!" You cheered while gripping your hurt palm.

"It's not very stylish..."

"WH-what's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable" Bakugou had his mouth hung open as he looked over in shock. Until he was getting pissed off, fire flickered under his palm

"What is the meaning of this? Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!"

"Oi! Bomb head!" You got in the way and used your arms to block whatever attack he was going to do.

Inches he reached to break your arms but he was grabbed by Aizawa's fabric scarf and held back tightly, you looked into his eyes and glared at him.

"Idiot." You whispered.

"What the---These cloths are hard...!"

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre. Woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez...Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye!"

"It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!" The students all thought.

Shota Aizawa. U.A. High's homeroom teacher for Class 1-A. He can erase the quirks of those who looks at. The effect goes away when he blinks.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready" He spoke and then let the fabric come back as he calmed down.

You looked at Bakugou and then patted Izuku's shoulder to signal him to go, you walked carefully just in case the white haired boy did something. Now with the rest, Uraraka asked if Izuku's finger was ok and your palm.

"Yeah, I'm fine!"

"Oh, yeah..."

"I could heal it...but I used too much energy, sorry Izuku."

"It is ok."

"Tch...until a little while ago, they were both pebbles on the side of the road."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flash black."

"You're so lucky, Kacchan. Your Quirk's so cool!" I hope I get mine soon, too."

"No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me."

The two carried on walking into the forest as they went exploring. Bakugou didn't know about your full story, but during Junior high, he thought healing was a pathetic quirk that it would never get into the U.A...but it did, with your darkness it would beat him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A pebble...on the side of the road!"

After a while you did sit ups and you could have had anyone to be your partner...Bakugou gripped onto your feet tightly as you did your sit ups.

"Break my feet and I will kick you!"

He groaned and calmed his grip, after the sit up with was Seated toe-touches, ah the pain was killing you but you had to do it. Long distance run, you ran ok with this with or without your powers you were fine at running at normal speed or faster. Finally, it was over and you fell to your hands and knees just beside Izuku as you both panted.

"Thank god it is over...I can't run anymore...stupid ten laps."

Now you all stood In front of Aizawa sensei who then began to talk about the results, your heart pounded because what if you were second last or did no good. Your confidence skills were on the low side, but right now they had to be shoved to the side.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you get from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once."

"The person with the lowest total score will be expelled." You thought.

"The only result I had that was any good was in the ball throw. For the rest of the tests, I did terribly because of the pain." Izuku closed his eyes tightly.

You then saw the results, you looked up to see your name seconds, you looked over at Bakugou and smirked before sticking your tongue out, he wanted to blow off your head but he had to cool himself. After the little moment you had, your eyes gazed at the screen to look for Izuku's name...and he was last.

"No..." You mumbled.

"The last place will be expelled?"

"Izuku..." You looked at him worried.

"By the way, I was lying about the exclusion." Aizawa took the hologram off.

You stared at him blankly and so did the rest, what...He lied- he just gave you all a heart attack and this happened.

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." Aizawa said with a grin.

"What?!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." A female spoke.

"I didn't notice..." some thought.

"That was a little nerve-wrecking, huh?"

"I'll take up the challenge anytime!"

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom. So when you get back, look over them."

You let out a soft sigh and then looked at your palm, you did that to go over your limit, but it was worth it...As you were about to leave Aizawa gave you a letter along with Izuku telling you both to go to the nurse's office.

"Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Both of you prepare yourself."

"We got through this for now, but there was some things we could not do...Izuku let's do our best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aizawa, you liar!"

"All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?"

"A rational deception? You said? April fools was last week. You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with exclusion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words. That must be because you also felt the potential of the kids, right?"

"Also? You seem to be supporting them quite a bit? Is that how a teacher should be acting? Their potential was not zero. That's all it was. I will always cut those without potential. There's nothing crueller than letting a dream end midway."

"So you're being kind in your own way, huh, Aizawa? But we don't really get along after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students were now leaving for home and you walked along side with Izuku feeling a little weak due to the healing that was given but with your healing in proses it gave you the extra boost.

"I'm so tired..." Izuku mumbled.

"Same, I can't wait to sleep."

"Iida!" Izuku called out when his shoulder was tapped.

You stopped your steps and looked back to see him too.

"Are both of you healed?"

"Yeah, thanks to recovery Girl!"

"Mm, thanks to her and my slow healing, I will be fine quicker."

-In the office.-

"Ah! Why is this so weird?!" You cried out and then saw your hand healed...but you felt so tired.

"I feel really sleepy." Izuku said.

"My Quirk can only stimulate a person's healing ability. Healing requires stamina. If you keep getting major injuries, you'll use too much stamina. And end up dying instead, so be careful."

"What! Dying!" You shouted after she popped sweets into your palm and Izuku's

-Back outside.-

"I can't just keep getting help form others. I have to hurry up and learn to control my power" Izuku looked determined.

"I was really taken in by Aizawa sensei. I even thought, this is the best of the best and such I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

"Hmm, that seems a bit right, maybe he just wanted us to show our all." You said in return.

"I thought Iida was scary, but he's just earnest." Izuku thought with a smile.

"Hey! You three! Going to the station? Wait for me!"

"Uraraka!" You mumbled.

"You're the infinity girl."

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida, you are ______ and you are Deku Midoriya, right?"

"Deku? Ahahah she called you Deku!" You laughed.

"Huh But during the fitness test, the boy name Bakugou said—"

-Mini flash back-

"Deku, you bastard!"

-Back-

"Right?"

"Uh...my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..."

"An insult?"

"Oh, is that right?"

"Mm, Izuku told me when we met as kids, I even said the same!" You explained.

"Sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for. You can do it! So I kind of like it."

"I'm Deku!"

"Ah! Izuku!" You were in shock, he gave that up easy and became a tomato again.

"Midoriya?! You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?" Iida flailed

"It's like a Copernican revolution..."

"Iida, let Izuku like this affection right now." You snickered.

"Co-pe?" Uraraka looked confused.

The four of you walked out of the school grounds and smiled, talking about the first day off class and getting to know each other more. It really is nice to make more friends and to see Izuku happy. The first day might have seemed hard but the next day was going to be harder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The curriculum of U.A. High's hero course: Regular required classes, like English, in the morning."

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?"

"So normal, so damn boring." Some thought.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!"

"The relative pronoun is in the wrong place in number4!"

"Okay, Yaoyorozu, come on!"

-Lunch time.-

"Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices."

"White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?" Cook Hero Lunch rush!

He put his thumb up, Iida was surprised while Uraraka ate her food, though you and Izuku were so happy that he was standing there in front of you...wanting to scream so much like a fan but you had to stay calm.

"Yeah." She spoke while munching.

"And then, in the afternoon, we finally have...Hero Basic Training."

"I am...coming through the door like a normal person."

"It's All Might!" Everyone looked so happy.

"Wow, All Might!" You gazed in happiness.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it?"

"Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject. Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today—Combat training!"

"Combat!" Bakugou got excited.

"Training..." Izuku looked a bit worried.

"Yes...I can kick ass." You chuckled softly.

"And to go with that are these!"

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations." All Might pointed and the wall began to move, inside were numbers having their costumes ready.

"And requests you sent in before school started."

"Costumes..."

"After you change, gather in Ground beta!"

All Might stood outside waiting for everyone to be done, the students started to come out in their costumes, looking all amazing and different from one another.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware...From now on...You are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, Shall we begin, you zygotes?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clothing allowance. Before we enrolled in U.A. High, we submitted our Quirk registration, Physical measurements, and desired designs. So a support company under exclusive contract with the school could prepare state-of-the-art costumes for us. It's a wonderful system could prepare state-of-the-art costumes for us. It's a wonderful system."

Three weeks ago.

"I need to go to the city hall to get my quirk registration for the clothing allowance. But I'm already registered as "none."...Oh, what should I do?" you panicked a little, before phoning Izuku who had the same problem and he began to explain it.

"Ah, so they will sort it out? Thank you!" You disconnected and heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

Your mother came in with the other workers and they stood in a row before showing you something, your costume that was made for you by their own company. You blinked and stared at it in awe, it looked so amazing, the leather...the metal wrist bands and belt, the black but also white sleeves, it all looked so amazing, even the boots. You stood up and went to touch it before you bounced around.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! Everything is so amazing!"

Your mother smiled sweetly at your reaction, the suit was special because it would not rip when you used your powers and the white represented your light powers the black for your darkness. You then gave her a hug before you gazed at the suit.

"So cool...Thank you mum."

"I did it because you never gave up, you kept chasing your dream...not listening to the horrible words we both said to you, calling you a villain instead of a true hero. I'm sorry for always doubting you. I will support you openly with everything. I've got from now on!"

You smiled and hugged your mother closer, thanking her so much for everything. She finally did something amazing and got the suit you wanted.

-Back to the present."

You were finally changed, even if everyone ran out you followed after them wearing your black suit, your boots tapping of the ground as the metal waste bands made a soft sound. You had finally reached the exit and smiled. You might have looked simple but those metal stuff on your body had a secret to them. You fixed your see-through goggles and walked over to Uraraka who looked so amazing in her outfit and then you looked back to see Izuku.

"Oh Deku!"

"Uraraka, _____!"

"You look so cool." You smiled

"Yeah, really down to earth." She mentioned

"I should've written what I wanted...Mine ended up being skin-tight bodysuit. It's embarrassing..."

"What? It looks amazing." You said out

"The Hero course is the best." A male spoke with a thumbs up.

"Huh?!" Izuku panicked.

All Might looked over and kind of picked up with Izuku's outfit and noticed the long ears which meant his hair and then the smile on his costume meant his own smile. You kind of noticed as well and held back your laughter because it was kind of cute. You then looked at Iida finding it really cool the whole armour suit...you then gazed at Bakugou who looked so cool, you noticed him stare over at you which caused your eyes to look away...but instead of that you walked over to him.

"You look cool." You spoke up and then walked back.

"Huh...Thanks?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, it's time for a combat training!"

"Sir?"

"Oh, that was Iida." Izuku looked.

"This s a battle centre from the entrance exam, so will we be conduction urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps. Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals- in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows. For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?"

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

"How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be exclusion like with Aizawa sensei?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" All Might was getting pumped.

"Aye, clam down with your questions." You said.

All Might then pulled out a little book with writing on it. "A script?" Izuku thought.

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

"The situation feels very American!" You mumbled softly.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"They're being decided by haphazardly?"

"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"

"I see. The discernment to look ahead...Please excuse my rudeness!" Iida bowed his head.

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!"

Everyone was put into their teams and you were with Izuku looking as hyped up as ever, you smiled towards him as he looked a little nervous, the rest were put into teams and Iida was stuck with Bakugou.

"Izuku! Let's do our best ok! We should count on each other!"

"Ok."

"The first teams to fight will be...These guys!" Team D as villains and Team A as heroes.

"What..."

"Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor room."

"Yes sir!"

Everyone began to walk ahead, you stood there beside Izuku and looked over at Iida and Bakugou who would not wait to crush you both. You then looked at Izuku and tapped his shoulder gently.

"Don't worry, you got me."

Izuku nodded and then looked over at Bakugou, he was glaring but Izuku glared back which intimidated the other male. You looked over once again before poking your tongue out. "Idiot."

"Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero tem will break in, and the battle will start!"

"Yes sir!"

"Young Iida, Young Bakugou, learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Go all out. Don't be afraid to get hurt."

"Yes sir."

"IF things go too far, I will stop it."

"Yes sir."

Bakugou gritted his teeth as he watched the two of you stretching a little getting ready. Once inside Iida looked at the fake bomb and blinked.

"Even if this is training it pains me to become a villain. So our job is to protect this?" Iida walked over to the fake bomb before tapping at it. "It's papier-Mache."

"Hey! Deku has a Quirk, right?"

"You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you? It appears to carry a lot of risk, though...However, you seem to be especially angry when it comes to Midoriya..._______, on the other hand seems like a high risk too, these two together will be tough."

"Did they dare trick me?! Those damn nerds!"

-Outside the building.-

"It's a lot of work to memorize the building's floor plan. But All Might is just the same as when he's on TV! Right? Unlike Aizawa sensei, it looks like there's no punishment, so we can relax and--" You looked over at Izuku with a huge smile until you blinked seeing how Izuku was.

"You're not relaxed at all!"

"Well, it's because we're up against Kacchan...and there's Iida, too, so I feel like I need to be on guard..."

"Izuku, don't worry about Bakugou, you got me...and that bomb head will not scare me! Even if his outfit is cool."

"He's amazing. He's a piece of work, but his goal, his confidence, his physical strength and his quirk are way more amazing than mine. But that's why right now...I don't want...to lose..."

You listened well, even knowing a little bit about Bakugou, Izuku never failed to give you spirit, to give you the feeling of determination because he was the reason why you wanted to get stronger, to fight for those who you wanted to protect.

"A fated battle between friends, huh?"

"Oh, sorry! This isn't your problem, ______!"

"Well...I want to do the same too, to become stronger than those, to beat bomb head. So let's do our best!"

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might shouted as the speakers boomed, now in a different room the other students watched along with All Might.

"Okay, everyone, you all should think as well."

You followed after Izuku as he climbed through the window, you hopped onto the floor and gazed around seeing no one in sight.

"We have entered successfully, everyone is clear."

"There are a lot of blind sports, so let's be careful."

Checking each corner you both turned, being really careful just in someone attacked, you gazed around keeping up your guard. As you walked your dark aura swirled around the metal bracelets you had, something about them just trigged them."

"I can't control both of my light and darkness together, if I let them mix it will burn away my skin...and kill someone else, I have to be careful." You thought but did not notice how the light was also mixing in with the darkness along the metal bracelets. Your mother made sure this suit was special so it would protect you as well as be a fighting machine.

"For now I will do it with the power I got and with Izuku's strength." Even if you thought that Izuku thought with your power it would be best.

As you both reached another corner Izuku checked first and then signalled you that it was clear, you both walked ahead and then something happened, you looked up to see Bakugou jump from the top but you quickly backed up until you felt the floor against your back. Izuku had jumped and took you along too, to protect you both from the explosion.

"______! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. Shit! Izuku are you ok?"

"It's just a scratch."

"Wait, let me heal you-"

"We don't have time!"

Bakugou erupted from the crumbling wall and flickered the smoke away, he looked down at both of you with anger...like he was going to kill you both.

"Come Deku, ______, don't dodge."

"I figured you'd come for us first."

"A surprise attack from the start? Bakugou, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" A student from the monitor room grumbled.

"A surprise attack is a strategy, too. They're in the middle of a real battle right now." All Might explained

"Wow, Midoriya avoided it!"

"There goes Bakugou!"

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!"

Bakugou swung his fist forward to attack, but you quickly took a hold of it tightly not letting go before you looked back at Izuku. "Go ahead! I got this."

"_____..."

"What the hell...did ____ read my mind!? Or what!?"

With all your strength you swung forward to flip Bakugou above your head and slamming him into the ground, you let out a soft pant before clenching your fists.

"Bomb head, during the exam, I noticed you start with a big right swing...After the exam I took a few notes on most of the students who seemed amazing to me, so I could surpass them all, you are one of them! I am going to surpass you no matter what happens!"

Bakugou finally got up to face you as Izuku stood back, he was thinking of a plan to get around to the fake bomb. "______..." Bakugou mumbled as fire began to flicker from his palms.

"Even though you are weak, with your stupid healing...your new powers are fake...I saw you back then as a child only healing Deku....why did you not come out and protect him! This is what I hate about you! You are a coward!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.1K 17
In the End You die. So why do we try so hard in life? We all have the same fait...death. You hear people all the time say that they're gonna become t...
214K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...
75.6K 2.2K 18
"I'm not giving up... I just don't want to hope for anything anymore." If life is not going on the way you want it to, how will you face it? Cry? Get...
181 5 14
Life is pointless when things just keep repeating over and over again. So just hang your head and you'll maybe have a better life next time.