Out Of My League/ Richie Tozi...

By virgothot

"She's way out of your league, but you can still dream." Evelyn Mer. //-\\ More

1. Last day of school
1. 2/2 last day of school

Intro

58 4 12
By virgothot

Evelyn Mer

C H A R A C T E R I N F O

Name: Evelyn

Nickname: Eve

Loves: drawing, being loud and acting sassy.

Hates: bullies (Henry)

Fear: knifes, she's witnessed her mother's death.

Information about family: Evelyn has always been happy. Until the age of 3 when she witnessed her mother's death. Her father was at work and Evelyn was sleeping in her room until she heard sobs in the kitchen. Evelyn quickly ran downstairs holding her teddy bear tightly. "H-helo mommy?" Evelyn whispered. She walked into the kitchen and there stood a man with a knife stabbing her mother. Evelyn ran upstairs and hid in her closet crying. The police came and it was confirmed the man was put on death penalty and her mother died. It was traumatizing and now Evelyn grew a fear in knifes, when she cooked she would use scissors, anything but a knife.

-
a u t h o r ' s
n o t e :

HEY GUYS THAT WAS HER DESC.

AN UPDATE EVERYDAY HEHE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK!! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...