wrong//vkook

By alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... More

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 27//countdown to heaven

3.7K 200 372
By alienkookie123

hello my little psychopaths! im so damn sorry i didnt update for like a century, but imma try and make it up with a long ass chapter. is that okay?😣❤️❤️love you guys so much

and shoutout to the loves that gave me support cuz hell, i really needed it😤💖

WAIT GUYS I MIGHT DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR REASONS, WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO

Taehyung was in one of his cheerful moods and it was for a good reason. He was going to be visiting his best friend since high school, Taemin. (deal with it, i suck at making up names) Even Hoseok wasn't as tightly bonded with Taehyung as the duo were, and Hoseok had known Taehyung since he was a child.

          Jungkook knew about the meet up and ordered a bodyguard to keep watch on them from a distance in case they got into any sort of danger. Obviously not because he was slightly, correction, super jealous of this Taemin guy that had such a good relationship with Taehyung. Of course not.

          Taehyung hummed happily as he changed, looking at the mirror to fix his hair slightly. Taehyung giggled remembering how they had met back in high school.

Flashback

          "So you said you were straight? Well, so is spaghetti until it gets hot and wet," Taemin said playfully with an exaggerated wink, making Taehyung roll his eyes and give a death glare. "Fuck off, homo. I'm not in the fucking mood." Taemin wasn't discouraged by Taehyung's shitty attitude, but instead became even more fired up to become friends with such an interesting person.

          Everyone in the class had cringed. Only Taemin thought that Taehyung was even remotely interesting. Taehyung had lived the thug life in highschool and everyone had the nagging fear in their hearts whenever they even glanced in his direction.

          Taemin's determination led to a strong friendship built on trust and changed Taehyung to actually care for someone other than himself. Turns out Taehyung was gay as hell but he had found out long after high school so Taemin probably didn't know it yet. It wasn't awkward at all that Taehyung was straight and Taemin was gay, and in fact, they became even closer if that was possible, almost like they were siblings. After highschool they went separate ways but kept in touch. Taehyung hadn't been able to contact him, being busy after being kidnapped by Jungkook, but now he could finally see him.

          Taehyung had Jimin drive him to the cafe where he spotted Taemin quickly, despite the bustling business because of the close location to a nearby university. Taemin looked up from his phone and all but ran to hug Taehyung who returned it with equal, if not more, excitement.

          Taemin smirked. "So... heard you got yourself a boyfriend."

          "For fuck sake, shut up," Taehyung said with no real malice in his voice. "Let's order first."

          They got their drinks, Taemin an iced coffee while Taehyung chose the beverage with the most sugar on the menu. "You plan on getting diabetes today?" Taehyung giggled before putting a stern front. "Again, shut the fuck up."

          After they sat down, Taemin smirked again, and Taehyung knew he wouldn't dismiss the boyfriend issue so quickly. "So my little straight as a noodle friend has finally decided to become cooked and gay as shit, isn't that right?"

          Taehyung scowled jokingly. "No thanks to you." Taemin let out a small laugh. "You should be thanking me. I heard that that boyfriend of yours was some kind of rich ass ceo or something." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

          "You remind me of a russian doll. So damn full of yourself. You're not the reason I scored a hot boyfriend, honey." Taemin giggled. "Oh but I am, sweetie. Without me, you would have never realized the forbidden world of gay shit and rainbows." Taehyung cringed.

          "That sounds disgusting the way you phrase it." Taemin laughed again but became serious. "But as your best friend, I better meet your boyfriend soon. I need to see if he's good for you or not." Taehyung punched his arm lightly and giggled.

          "Okay, okay! And he has a name you know. It's Jungkook." Taemin's eyes went wide. "Wait! The Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung nodded slowly. "Holy shit Tae, you didn't just score yourself a hot boyfriend, you scored the fucking definition of money itself." Taehyung had a confused expression. "What the fuck?"

          Taemin rolled his eyes. "Of course you wouldn't know. As your best friend let me educate you. Your 'boyfriend' is a lot more well known than you probably thought he was. He makes 8 figures a year and has a net worth of 500 million! He's worth more than fucking Beyonce!" Taehyung was surely shocked, but not surprised.

          "Well it's not like I'm dating him for money or status anyways. You know that well right?" Taemin huffed but nodded. "That's true. Then why did you?" Taehyung smirked. "That's a secret~!" Taemin rolled his eyes.

          Before they could continue, a loud scream was heard outside. Taemin's eyes were wide and alert and quickly stood up. Taehyung gripped his wrist. "Where are you going?" Taemin smiled at him. "Didn't you know? I studied hard to become a police officer while we weren't in touch. It was my dream after all."

          Taehyung froze and Taemin took the chance to release himself from Taehyung's grip and head out to check what the problem was. Taehyung was stunned. Back in highschool they had been partners in crime. The school's troublemakers. What if Taemin were to find out about Taehyung and Jungkook's crimes? Taehyung slapped his face. No, now's not the time to worry about that. Taemin is my best friend, I'll tell him-

          Before he could finish his thought, a bodyguard of Jungkook's that Taehyung recognized was urgently tapping Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung stood up confused and the man whispered urgently into Taehyung's ear. "Your friend is being taken away right now and Mr. Jeon is already chasing after the car." Taehyung felt his legs give out under him and he fell on the wooden floor. "W-what?" Taehyung asked weakly.

          The bodyguard had a look of pity on his face which strangely frustrated the other. "The scream from before. The kidnapper must have used it as bait for you friend to leave the cafe. We need to hurry to catch up with him." Taehyung nodded and breathed deep. There wasn't time to cry. The person to ever take Taemin away from Taehyung would get fucked up.

          A driver was already ready in the car and once the bodyguard and Taehyung entered, they barely had time to close the door before the driver wordlessly sped past the speed limit to tail Jungkook's car. They arrived at a grim location, a small ghetto-like house in an isolated field.

          Taehyung unlocked the car door and jumped out. Luckily, the bodyguard was able to supply him with a knife and Taehyung didn't feel fear for what was to come. Maybe he should have.

          Jungkook was already standing next to his vehicle and hugged Taehyung quickly. "Do you have a weapon? The man ran in while dragging your friend's body without locking the door, so it's probably a trap." Taehyung nodded clutching his knife a little tighter in his cold palm. He saw the large gun in Jungkook's hand and gave a small smile. Time to make another human suffer.

          They entered through the flimsy door cautiously, and Taehyung for the first time had to make an effort, even if it wasn't much, to maintain his poker face.

          Some gangster looking man had Taemin tied in front of him, his face beaten up and bruised a dark shade of purple.

          The man's smirk quickly wiped off of his face after seeing such a calm look on Taehyung's face but he kept his composure. "Well well, look who it is. Kim Taehyung came to save his little friend Lee Taemin. What a nice reunion, is it not?"

          Taehyung tilted his head, no emotion written on his face but the man could sense the confusion. "You may not remember me, but I still remember you two clearly. The filthy, black stains in my life. Did you know? I went to the same high school! I was the stereotypical voiceless nerd that studied because of my parents. Of course my peaceful life ended after you two came along. Disgusting troublemakers that still achieved high grades. My ranking went down and my own fucking family disowned me. They took everything away from me and I had nowhere to go."

          The man scowled and spit on the ground. "All that was left for me was to live a life of scamming to get money somehow. And guess what I found out? I find out that little Taemin over here-" the man kicked Taemin's side hard, making him hit the ground, "got a stable job of a policeman and you got yourself a rich boyfriend."

          The man was shouting by then. "Both of you ruined my life and now you have to pay for it. Taemin was honestly just bait for you to come with that rich boyfriend of yours, but I still wanted to have my fun and release some stress." The man gave a pointed look down at Taemin's injuries. "Thus the fucked up condition that he's in right now."

          The man cackled and he turned back to Taehyung. "So let me make a deal with you. Tell your boyfriend to give his company to me and I'll give Taemin back to you. Doesn't that sound good? It's the least you could do."

          Taehyung had been looking at the ground the whole time that the man was blabbering, and he finally lifted up his head. Jungkook had felt continuous rage throughout the man's speech but kept still for Taehyung's sake. What would happen next was unpredictable.

          By then, Taehyung's self control was on a thin line. His eyes showed signs of insanity and he wore the deadliest expression that Jungkook had ever seen, but his eyes were glassy. Like he could cry any minute if he was touched.

          The man stepped back a little hesitantly at the dark expression, but still kept a firm grip on Taemin who was too weak to struggle. Taehyung bared his teeth. "You dare think of Jungkook as some property of mine that makes money for me?" Taehyung growled through gritted teeth.

          Jungkook glanced at him sideways, still unsure of where things were going, but he had to admit that his heart squeezed at Taehyung's comment despite the deadly atmosphere. Taehyung continued. "I will fucking end you, you just watch me." Taehyung laughed loudly, but it was unsure and weak. Far from his usually confident laugh.

          The man smirked. "Will you really be able to do that? Do I have to remind you that I'm the one with a hostage here." Taehyung just stared at him coldly. "Jungkook, my knife please." Jungkook handed him his worn out knife warily, and watched Taehyung swing it professionally in his hand. Taehyung edged closer towards the man, making him draw a small amount of blood from Taemin's throat.

          Taehyung froze for a moment before continuing to walk closer. The man was frantically screaming. "What are you doing you fucking psycho, didn't you hear me?! Get away from me, all I want is your homo boyfriend's money and I'll let this punk go! Stand back!"

          Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "But now you've gone and made me have a grudge against you. I want revenge." While the man spluttered, Taemin raised his head for the first time and gave a warm smile, making Taehyung almost drop his knife. Taemin breathed out laborously and spoke.

          "T-Taehyung. T-Thank you f-for being t-there for m-me." Taemin took a moment to let out a shaky breath from the pain but continued. "I p-promised m-m-myself that I w-wouldn't trouble y-you ever. E-Even- even if it m-meant risking my o-own life. T-t-take care of J-Jungkook for me. Ya?"

          Taemin gave one last smile before taking the man's sweaty hand that tightly gripped the knife and slitting his own throat in one clean motion. Taemin's body fell and he died smiling. His face looked peaceful, almost as if he had died from natural causes.

          Taehyung's eyes were wide in shock and the man's face wore a similar expression. The man yelled in disgust as he threw the body, not wanting to keep holding onto a corpse.

          Taehyung fell on his knees and brought Taemin's body close to his. "T-Taemin? T-T-Taemin? Answer me! T-This is a joke right? I'll take care of Jungkook so just answer me. Please."

          In one swift motion, Jungkook had the man by his throat, choking and gasping for air, and while Jungkook's back was facing him, Teahyung felt tears drip down his face.

          "I could kick your ass within seconds, so get the fuck out of my sight and don't fuck with me. Ever," Jungkook said viciously. Jungkook's eyes widened and turned his head quickly when he heard it. Taehyung's eyes were watery and he was quietly sniffling. Jungkook only saw red as he faced the man again.

          "Nevermind, forget what I said. You're not going to make it out alive." Jungkook punched the man's jaw hard, the sickening crack resonating in the alley like music to his ears.

          Jungkook picked the man up and held him by his throat again. "Just do it fucker," Jungkook growled. "Give me one more goddamn excuse to fucking tear you apart right now." Taehyung began to cry even harder and Jungkook felt his heart break before he hardened it in anger.

          Jungkook laughed menacingly. "Oh wait! You already did." Jungkook's eyes were murderous and glowed dangerously at the man that had caused his Taehyung to cry.

          Before Jungkook could break all hell loose on the man, Taehyung reached out his hand to grab onto Jungkook's arm.

          Jungkook feared for a moment that Taehyung was going to stop him from killing the asshole. After all, Taemin had despized violence.

          "J-Jungkook. I want to be the one to kill him."

That's my boy.

          Taehyung picked up his knife again and wiped his tears quickly. He smiled at the sight of Jungkook keeping the man restrained in front of him.

          "Let's play a game." Taehyung's psychotic smile was back, his whole being unable to contain the urge to kill that pulsed through his veins. Taemin's death would not be fruitless.

          "A fun little game before the real fun to help me calm down and finish what I want to say! It's called countdown to heaven. Or in your case, hell." Taehyung smiled widely. "Let's begin?"

          "F-fuck you!"

          Jungkook kicked the man's legs from behind, making them give out and fall so that he was on his knees. Jungkook's face was stoic but Taehyung didn't notice.

          Taehyung ignored the man's string of profanities that left his mouth and sat down on the worn out chair in front of the kneeling man and crossed his legs, eyes glinting menacingly. Taehyung smiled wide but his eyes were cold. "In this world it's to kill or be killed. And I don't think I need to ask what you'll be soon." The man's blood ran cold.

          "So the game is simple. For the whole duration of the game you are not to scream. Each time you scream there will be something worse in your favor for the real fun. I'll start now."

          Taehyung gripped the man's wrist and slammed his hand on a wooden table near them. The man winced but didn't say a word.

          "I don't appreciate the way you treated my friend"

9 fingers.

          "You little fucker, you thought that was funny. What a joke"

8 fingers.

          "You piece of filthy shit"

7 fingers

          "I'll make you fucking experience hell to the fullest."

          The man screamed after the rough knife grazed over the bloody, fingerless areas of his hand. Taehyung smiled at the man's frightened expression.

          This isn't even the beginning"

6 fingers.

          Taehyung leaned close to the man and giggled quietly. "There's so much more to come."

          The man screamed in terror.

          After all of the man's fingers had been cut off on one hand, Taehyung was in a slightly better mood. Taehyung really wanted to cut off all of the man's fingers but he didn't want the man dying early on him from blood loss so he refrained.

          The fun part about the little game was the lack of experience Taehyung had in chopping off fingers. Not being used to such activity lead to some fingers hanging by the skin from not being cut all the way through.

          Taehyung had to bring his knife down multiple times on most of the fingers causing the man to scream of a total of 6 times. Not as many as Taehyung had wished for, but it was enough.

          The man was blubbering by then, his confidence was long gone, and his screams of curses turning into screams asking for forgiveness.

          Taehyung laughed at the man's pathetic state. "What are you talking about? The fun is just starting!" The man's face turned pale and he struggled again weakly while Jungkook held him down effortlessly. Taehyung still didn't notice that Jungkook's thoughts were elsewhere. He was too busy trying to make the man suffer as much as he did.

          Taehyung lifted up his bloodied knife and slowly wiped it on the man's shirt. Taehyung smiled angelically at the man. "But don't worry! Once I have my fun I'll let you go. Isn't that amazing?" The man's eyes lit up full of hope. Then that means he doesn't plan on killing me?

          Taehyung giggled. "As long as you don't lose too much blood," he said under his breath. Taehyung swung his knife. "So during the countdown to heaven, you screamed six times. Wanna know what that has to do with my fun?" The man didn't but he didn't have much of a choice so he nodded.

          I used to love art ever since I was little," Taehyung started out dramatically. "So I had always gone to many different art museums to get inspiration." The man was confused. What the fuck? Why art now? Taehyung continued.

          "And of course, after visiting so many museums I had a clear idea of what type of art usually attracted me. It was abstract." Taehyung's eyes glowed dangerously. "A canvas that showed what I believed was complete nonsense was the one that stayed in my mind forever. Isn't that crazy? So today," Taehyung tilted his head and tapped the knife on the man's cheek. "I will be making some of my own abstract art."

          Taehyung got out a smaller knife and made eye contact with the fearful man as he sharpened his knife. "I was always interested in the abstract art with holes, you know? It was always interesting to see holes that seemed go on forever on such weird objects created in abstract. So that's what I'm going to do. Make holes on you."

          Taehyung grinned widely at the man who almost passed out. "W-what?" the man croaked out. Taehyung's smile didn't change. "You heard what I said." Taehyung threw the smaller knife to the side and got closer to the man's shaking form. "You screamed six times, so six holes. Not that bad is it?" Taehyung dug the knife into the man's cheek without warning and twisted it making the man scream. Blood poured out of his mouth and Taehyung kept twisting his knife as if it was a drill and soon a bloody hole was made. Taehyung laughed child-like as he lifted up the man's leg and used the same technique to create an even bigger hole on his calf. The man was screaming and coughing out blood from his cheek, but Taehyung wasn't fazed by it. Rather he enjoyed it a little too much. "Two holes done already? That wasn't so bad now, was it?" The man only screamed.

          During the fifth hole the man had given up. He weakly turned his head to see the small knife on the ground quite close to him. He reached out when Taehyung's eyes were still staring at the new hole he was making and he finally grabbed the knife. Jungkook was still keeping the man from moving, but he was distracted by his thoughts and didn't notice the small action. The man smiled. Time to end it.

          The man plunged the knife into his throat and within minutes he was dead. Taehyung looked up after being immersed in his work and sighed. "What a fucking pussy. Taking his own life because he's too scared. Good thing the asshole died then." Taehyung stood up from where he was kneeling and finally realized how spaced out Jungkook was.

          "Jungkook! Kook! What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked looking into his eyes in worry. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and immediately started bawling. Taehyung was in shock. "Baby?! Why are you crying?" Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and Jungkook continued to cry, his body limp against Taehyung's.

          "I-I'm so sorry love, b-b-because of me, your friend was k-killed." Taehyung's eyes widened but he comforted him. "I-It's okay Kook. I-It's not y-your fault." Jungkook soon calmed down, but his eyes were dead as he pulled away from Taehyung's embrace.

          "I...I don't think I should see you anymore. Y-you're only going to get h-hurt." Jungkook looked up into Taehyung's eyes, only to quickly avert them after seeing Taehyung's glassy eyes close to tears yet again. "I don't want to hurt the one I love." Jungkook quickly ran out of the ghetto leaving Taehyung with the distorted corpse and the dead body of his best friend

          Taehyung cried a second time that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
228 27 7
She felt humiliated. She wanted to die. But he wouldn't allow anyone else to take her life, not even herself. He wants to be the only one to take her...
60.7K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
142 7 4
"So you're what... dead? Are you telling me that you're a fucking ghost?" Namjoon curses in disbelief. "Yup," the rotting body answers with a poppin...