I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
Weird Things✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
What's the plan now? ✔
2 months old ✔
I'm Pregnant.
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔

49.2K 2.1K 1.7K
By _bunnyV_

Another wave of nausea hit Jungkook and he ran to the restroom. Taehyung followed the younger and patted his back as he threw up.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Trying to help you?" Taehyung answered.

"Well I don't need help, so stop it." Jungkook said.

Jungkook didin't want Taehyung's help. He didin't like being sulky around the older, it felt wrong.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and noticed that he wasn't in his room.

"Why am I here?!" He asked.

"I brought you here?" He answered trying to hide his smirk.

"Did I ask you to bring me here?"

"You collapsed last night." Taehyung said.

"Aish! I don't care." Jungkook said and looked over at Taehyung who had his hands over his chest.

"You can stay here for the next two months, but you should stay away from me." He said and walked to his room.

'did I really collapse?'

'am i-'

'What! Noooo!'

'I'm not-! I'm straight.'

Taehyung just watched as Jungkook walked to his room. He was smiling widely. Jungkook looked so cute when he was irritated~

From: NotYourSiri

Yah! Tae! Stop teasing my best friend!!! He's been sulky. What if it affects the child's visual!? Stob it!

Hahaha kay.

Can't help it. My kookie is soooo kyuuut

From: NotYourSiri

Jimin and I are going to take him to Jin oppa's clinic. We're 100% sure that tsundere at your side is pregnant.

You're a doctor, I know you're aware of it already.

Of course I am.

From: NotYourSiri

He messaged me.

He is asking if I could take him to Jin oppa's clinic today.
But still TSUNDERE.

I told you!!!

Okay, okay take care of my babies.

Taehyung put his phone in his pocket. He was still standing in the same spot. He watched as Jungkook walked to his parent's room.

"Mom?" Jungkook called his mom softly.

"About last night... I'm sorry." He said.

"Ahhh my baby bunbun is soo cute!" Mrs.Jeon said and hugged Jungkook.

"Its okay baby."

"I know how it's hard. But remember that I will always be here for you." His mother said.

While waiting for Siri and Jimin in the cafe, Jungkook pulled out his phone and searched "Pregnancy Signs."

"Nausea and Vomiting ."Check. But I usually vomit every morning especially when I have a cough and col- but right now i don't have either." He held his mouth and shook his head. "No no no."

Breast Tenderness. "I don't suffer with this. So I'm not!"

Frequent Urination. "I drink more that 8 glasses of water a day."

Feeling tired ."I usually feel tired, I'm a student so it's normal."

Missed Period. "ewww I don't have a V!"

Diziness and Fainting ."Shit-"

Constipation "No."

Heart burn. "I am-"

Irritability "I'm not.."

"Pregnant." He sighed and closed his phone.

Siri and Jimin approached him and Jungkook pinched his nose.

"Really hyung!"

"I didn't use any cologne today." Jungkook let go of his nose and smiled when he didin't smell Jimin's cologne.

"Well anyways. We're here for you Jungkook. No matter what the result is, I can say-" Siri held Jungkook's hand.

"We can say."

"We're proud of you." Jungkook removed Siri's hands.

"Stop teasing me Siri! You're not helping." Jungkook said nervously.

Honestly, Jungkook didin't have a good feeling about this. He felt anxious. What if Siri and Jimin were right? What if he really was pregnant? How would he tell to his parents? Most importantly, how would he tell Taehyung? And how could he accept the fact that there really is a possibility of him being pregnant!

"Mr. Jeon."

"Jungkook they'dre calling you." Siri said.

Jungkook sighed deeply.

He opened the door and Dr. Seokjin welcomed him in with a warm smile that made him feel a but more comftorable.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Seokjin greeted as he scanned the younger's form.

"So you're here to confirm something?" Jungkook nodded as an answer.

"You've been experiencing nausea every morning?"

"Yes." Jungkook answered.

"Frequent urination?"

"Yes, but because I drink more than 8 glasses a day." He defended.

Seokjin chuckled at Jungkook's answer.

"Do you feel dizziness and have you experienced fainting." Jungkook nodded.

"Irritability?" Jungkook can't look at Seokjin and nodded again.

Seokjin smiled.

"Use this, the restroom is over there." Seokjin said pointing at the door.

Jungkook followed the instructions on the box and waited for 5 minutes.

[ | | ]

He gulped.

He opened the door and put the Pregnancy Test on Jin's desk, who was currently talking to someone on his phone...

"Yes. Yoongi-shi."

"Okay, I'll buy them."

"Okay, okay. I'll look for it."

"I love you."

(A/n: I'm sorry, but I'm SIN trash)

Jin said and flashed his phone off.

"Sorry for that, my husband called me asking me to buy some dragon fruit." Jin said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"He's been craving dragon fruit for a while now. Male Pregnancy is exactly the same as a normal pregnancy. The only differences are the missed period and the tenderness of the breast." Jin explained.

"Your husband? Is pregnant to? You are-"

Jin smiled. "Yes I'm not straight but my husband used to be as straight as a ruler. He's bendable though." Jin explained telling him a bit about himself in order to change the younger's feeling's about male pregnancy.

"As you can see, you're pregnant." Jin said putting the pregnancy test in the box.

"Fucking No!"

"I'm straight as fucking ruler!"

" NEVER EVER!"

"NOT TODAY!"

"What have I've done?"

"I ruined my parent's plans for my future!"

"Can I die now?."

Jungkook sobbed out.

Jin sighed.

"Jungkook.. I'm going to tell you about me and my husband."

Jungkook wiped his tears.

"Me and my husband were roommates. He was one of my classmates in medical school. People around us thought we were awkward since we didin't talk as much as other roomates who appeared to be close. They were wrong. Me and my husband were really close and talked about many many things in this world, we talked about our anxities, our worries and our happy times." Jungkook remained silent and stared at him.

"He knew that I wasn't straight, and things happened. We bacame distanced and he avoided me. Until one night, what happened to you, happened to us."

"He's also an obstetrician- gynecologist. He's also and also does andrology." Jungkook looked at him again.

"That's why we're here for you and for all of the men who are in the same case as you. Don't be afraid Jungkook, I know it is hard because you're afraid of judgement, but you have to stand up for yourself and the little buddy inside you. We're all here for you, your parents, and your friends. We'll help you moraly, but you have to help yourself physically, emotionally and mentally." Jin said to Jungkook.

"But if you can't really accept the fact that you're one of the lucky males who are bendable rulers, i'll help you with that too~"

"And I know you know that already."

Jungkook smiled. "I will try to be strong. Hyung." Jungkook said and touched his tummy.

"For the little buddy inside me." Jungkook said smiling.

Jin smiled "So I'm expecting a Jeon Jungkook every month now?" Jin said.

"Yes." Jungkook answered.

"Can I ask something?" Jungkook asked.

"How would I give a birth?"

"You'll be in a cesarean session." Jin.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine as long as you come here every month for your monthly check up, and eat healthy." Jin said smiling.

"Okay,thank you."

Siri and Jimin came inside.

"Woaaaaah our bunbun!!!" Siri said and hugged Jungkook.

"My son!!!" Jimin said and hugged Jungkook too.

"Yah! Siri!" Jin shouted at Siri.

"You got the lowest grade in math again! What-"

"Oppa! Stob it okay. Talk to me later about that shitty subject. But for now we have to celebrate for my best friend." Siri break their group hug and hold Jin's hands.

"Thank you oppa." Siri said, Jimin did the same thing as his girlfriend did.

Jungkook looked at them smiling...

'You'll be meeting them soon.' Jungkook said caressing his own tummy.

---------

Yaaay! Hello guys hihihi.

I'm back hahaha. Thank you for the 400+ reads.I really appreciate it ~ I hope I reach 1k this week hahaha.

How's the new update?

Please comment and vote~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 31.1K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
123K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
800K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
467K 17.4K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...