The Italian Billionaire's Lov...

By Sinaidkincaid16

She's nothing like the classy, curvaceous, leggy blondes that frequent his bed...yet something about the bedr... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31:
EPILOGUE

SYNOPSIS

2M 15.5K 506
By Sinaidkincaid16

The Italian Billionaire's Lover

She’s nothing like the classy, curvaceous, leggy blondes that frequent his bed...yet something about the bedraggled red-head scrawny lady draws him to her that he feels compelled to bed her.

Shy and reserved, Alina Brooke is a complete antithesis to your typical fiery, green- eyed redhead.  Alina thought it a cruel joke when Tomas Casiraghi asked her to dinner.  Why would this hot –as--hell, jet setting billionaire want to go to dinner with Alina “plain -Jane” Brooke?  Yet she could not deny herself this once in a life time opportunity ...and found herself saying yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 13
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
46.1K 1.9K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
105K 2.4K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...
110K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...