youtube love

By musie-mint

Everyone and the plot is messed up bad.almost everyone has be change and they life in this is destroy More

the start
wings
what
new life
not the end
facts
hellween
the risk

jail life or not

13 0 0
By musie-mint

Enjoy

Because lizzle lost joel to jasmine she went insane. Poelpe say losing someone is hard but I think she took that saying a little too far...

The news headline was this morning was YouTube was murderd and it was jasmine who got murdered, but by who?

Back in time

Lizzie was waiting for the mystery boy (joel) to up to her because she was shy and she knew he kinda like her back. She frozed when the site of callum. Callum was her older brother boyfriend. She need to stop thing about joel, nice in case they where brothers ( they not ) she was vary upset with the site so she went to Lauren ( 3 years and 3 months before she was pregnant). Scott ,Lauren and lizzie has been friends since priamy and Lauren had a crush on bobby but he say "no" to her in front of Scott. Scott got his fist and pushed him in the nose he got expelled for it, but that means he showed he feeling for Lauren that he had from the moment they look in each other eyes.

Sorry I lie we need some 1st person in this be for I go insane

Oli POV:

My baby sister was coming up to after she when to Lauren and Scott's hosue.
I thought they hated each other, but no they are married AND knowing married copupls have kid or kids in years time, unless Lauren can't have babies from something I don't have a clue on.

Oli: kitty are OK

Lizzie: don't call me that, call callum that and no

Oli: why call callum kitty for?

Lizzie: because you are the KISSING DATING COUPLES!, are you or not ?

Oli: ok ok yea we are still dating before you say about the aguement long time ago

Lizzie: it was two weeks ago

Oli: it long

Lizzie: whatever, bye

Oli: don't give me that attitude. You live with me and callum, so you listen to my rules. One them is find a job

Lizzie: you don't have one

Oli: two no attitude

Lizzie: just did

Oli: or get kicked out

Lizzie: kick me out, but I tell mom that you gay and she wanted normal son who loves women No men. What how I live here cause you think I tell mom about your love men not women.

Oli: ok

Then she blackmail me again I need to man up badly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.5M 48K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...